SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Liger's Top 11 Action Stars Liger Zero General 60 07-05-2012 06:18 PM
Bloodpack's list of all-time great movie villains bloodpack General 6 07-02-2012 09:18 PM
Your top 5 fav actors DwAyN3 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 9 02-11-2010 04:41 AM
Top 100 Comic Book Villains (-Impulse-) General 20 05-24-2009 08:20 PM
The actors DBZ SHOULD have. Wolfeh Links 5 05-23-2008 07:21 PM

Old 07-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6390
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Liger's Top 11 Actors That Always Play Good Villains

Hello and here is yet another top 11 list. After the arguements of the last list and someone trying to name memorable villains this prompted me to make this list early. Now I did an honorable mentions list the last time and ill do it again except this time ill state why they didnt crack the top 11 because I know in this list you will be asking. Also I will only be listing the most memorable villain roles for each actor.

Before I list them and why I need to say first that James Earl Jones didnt even get an honorable for Darth Vader. Why you ask? because he only did the voice, If I credit James Earl Jones I have to credit the 3 to 4 guys who acted out the lines in the darth vader suit. Hell their movements were why the voice was even more menacing so I just didnt feel like crediting Jones would have been fair.

Now horror movie creatures do not count as villains. What do you mean by that?....Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and Freddy Krueger, are examples of horror movie creatures. However hoor movies like Silence of the Lambs count because that was based on a real life person and The Shining counts because he wasnt a horror movie creature just a man that went insane.

The first person to ask where Danny Trejo is will be shot by tfist. I can literally count on my hand the number of movies he lives mostly through as the main villain and I think maybe only 1 of those films is memorable. Most films he gets killed within 5-15 minutes after appearing. Also no..he wasnt a villain in Machete he was the Anti-Hero, look it up or watch Escape From New York.

Now for the List of Honorable Mentions. Note- This says Actors not Actresses Im actually doing an Actresses thing next.

Willem Dafoe (Spider-man, Speed2, Once Upon a time in Mexico) - now He did come close to making my list the reason he didnt was he just got beat out actually.
Christopher Lee (The Four Musketeers, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and Star Wars) - he got beat out because most of his more memorable roles were as horror movie creatures, however he did great in said movies above.
Gary Busy (Lethal Weapon, Predator 2, Under Siege, Surviving the Game) - He didnt make it because though awesome in those movies he just got beat out like Dafoe.
Ed Harris - Im not going to list his movies because I havent seen alot of his films, in The Rock he started out as a bad guy but he really wasnt that bad and became good later trying to do the right thing.
Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight) - I really wanted to put him on the list but thinking about it he only had that 1 memorable villain role, had he still been alive and done another batman sequel he would have gotten on the list. Its just a shame because his Joker was so good but its just that he did only 1 memorable villain film.
Peter Stormare (Fargo, 8mm, Mercury Rising) - He just didnt have what it took as a villain to make the top 11.
Christian Bale (American Pshyco, Shaft, The IPrestige) - Though he did deliver some memorable villain roles it just seemed like he barrowed more elements than he created his own.
Javier Bardem (No Country For Old Men) - Same as Ledger, he just didnt have more villain roles.
Jason Isaacs (The Patriot, Peter Pan) - Though a good villain by nature he just didnt seem to have more memorable roles to crack the top 11.
Cary Tagawa (Mortal Kombat, Showdown in Little Tokyo, Tekken) - It seems in anything this guy plays a memorable villain, hell most people refer to him as shang tsung.
Tchecky Karyo (Bad Boys, Kiss of The Dragon) - dont know what to say about him lol
David Carridine (Kill Bill 2, Lone Wolf McQuade) - I would credit him with Kill Bill 1 but he was barely in it lets be honest.
Ralph Fiennes (Schindlers List, Harry Potter, Red Dragon) - Now he has had some memorable roles he just got beat out.
Dennis Hopper (Speed, Waterworld) - I unfortunately realized I havent seen much Dennis Hopper movies and actually makes me feel ashamed.
Jeremy Irons (Die Hard 3, The Time Machine) - Now Die hard 3 was a very memorable film but it seems some films this guy does he purposely acts terrible as a villain(Dungeons and Dragons)
Ray Liotta (Terbulence, Unlawful Entry) - He has done other memorable Villain roles but I cant remember them for my life even looking through his imdb.
Cillian Murphy (Batman Begins, Red Eye) - Now I watched Red Eye on TV and thought it was a love movie then suddenly he is like call your hotel if you want your father to live. After that he was a crazy psychopath the rest of the film.
Gene Hackman (Unforgiven, Superman, The Quick and The Dead) - He Just got beat out.
Denzel Washington (Training Day, American Gangster) - Now I hated Training Day with a pasion but to be fair I left it up there.
John Travolta (Face/Off, Broken Arrow, Swordfish) - He probably would have made it if he didnt do Battlefeild Earth or The Punisher. Once I think of him as a memorable villain those aweful movies pop into my mind.
Russell Crowe (Virtuocity, 3:10 to Yuma) - He just got beat out.
Billy Drago (The Untouchables, Cyborg 2, Delta Force 2) - He always somehow even in crappy films played a good villain.
Malcolm McDowell (A Clockwork Orange, Star Trek Generations) - Wasnt too many villain roles I could have credited him for.
Tim Curry - I wont list his films and just say its because the films he does play a memorable Villain in are comedys mostly. I want to have him on my top 11 but it just seems to take away from the villain when mostly all he does it get up there and act either crazy or stupid.

Now for the Top 11 Hurray!!!

At Number 11

Michael Wincott

I know some people will be upset he beat people out but this guy now matter how big or small the film always played a good villain. Hell he portrayed Rochefort in the Three Musketeers better than anyone else on screen has and thats even beating out Christopher Lee. The guy uses his trained fencing in most film like The Crow and The Three Musketeers. He Also can play crazy insane characters very well in films like Along Came a spider. If you havent seen most of his films then I suggest you do so because he always pulls off a good villain.

Memorable Villain Roles - The Crow, The Three Musketeers, Along Came a Spider, Seraphim Falls, and Metro.

At Number 10

Rutger Hauer

Now he is mostly known for Roy Batty in Blade Runner but he has also delivered many other villain roles in his career. He took the role in blade runner and did something I dont think anyone else could have done in any role and that was to take the villain make you hate his guts then in 1 scene alone make you feel sorry for him and wish he didnt die. This was a character that just wanted more life and killed his creater and other people to do it. When he saves Deckard and begins to tell him some storys of life you feel sorry for him because all he wanted to do was have more life and to see the world and have storys to tell people. In Nighthawks he was a crazy terrorist blowing stuff up against Stallone.

Memorable Villain Roles - Blade Runner, Surviving The Game, Nighthawks.

At Number 9

Hugo Weaving

Now only playing 2 memorable villain roles in The Matrix and Captain america, the only difference between him and ledger is Hugo had 3 films to work Agent Smith onto us. He at one point in the sequels was the only thing worth watching or listening to. He also at points got under your skin with the way he talked but thats how any villain should be.

Memorable Villain Roles - The Matrix Trilogy, Captain America.

At Number 8

Christopher Walken

Walken is probably one of the weirdest actors or people in the freakin world and its no surprise to me when he plays a good villain he just owns at it. He played an evil angel in the Prophecy films and then also played a convincing scary crazy cop in Nick of Time. It seems like no matter the crazyness the role needs he deliveres it and more. His role in Last Man Standing was also a very notable role as he was a hitman for the mob in that small town. He Also plays probably one of the greatest bond villains of all time in A View To Kill.

Memorable Villain Roles - The Prophecy 1-2, Nick of Time, Last Man Standing, A View to Kill, and The Rundown.

At Number 7

Al Pacino

I Know nothing really needs to be said about Al Pacino, in fact everyone already knows this guy plays a good anything on film. He played the devil himself in the Devils Advocate and really creeped you out in that role as well. He would go on to play other memorable villains even against his good friend in real life Robert De Niro in movies like Rightous Kill.

Memorable Villain Roles - Rightous Kill, The Devil's Advocate, The Recruit, and Dog Day Afternoon.

At Number 6

Robert De Niro

Same as Pacino not much needs to be said as much as films or villain roles go, for De Niro Cape Fear is probably the one role that sticks out when talking about him. He took the remake and made it into a memorable film like the original hell he probably owned the role more that Steve McQueen did. He also played a convincing Al Capone in the movie The Untouchables and had you always saying the famous line from Taxi Driver.

Memorable Villain Roles - The Untouchables, Cape Fear, Hide and Seek, Heat, Taxi Driver, Jackie Brown, and Machete.

At Number 5

John Malkovich

I dont think I need to explain the one role that shot him up the charts of best villains. The movie was known as In The Line of Fire and starred Clint Eastwood as the hero character. John Malkovich would later be heard in the film on the telephone and any time this guy talked it gave you the creeps. He seemed to know exactly how to use that voice of his to strike fear into the audience. I dont think many other villain roles even come close to this one. He then would later go on to do Con Air as Cyrus the Virus.

Memorable Villain Roles - In the Line of Fire, Con Air, and Knockaround Guys)

At Number 4

Jack Nicholson

Jack Nicholson as Jack Torrance in the Shining will always be memorable for one of the greatest one liners of all time barrowed of course from a talk show "HERE'S JOHNNY!". He also would go on to play in movies like The Departed and A Few Good Men. None of his roles are more iconic I think than the Joker in Batman. Now often compaired to Heath Ledgers I honestly dont think they are compairable as Jack was acting out the comic character and Heath was acting out what that character would be like in reality.

Memorable Villain Roles - Batman, The Shining, The Departed, and A Few Good Men.

At Number 3

Anthony Hopkins

Now I dont think I need to explain how good he was as Hannibal Lecter and how amazing he was in all 3 films despite the sequels being bad. He also delivered a good role in a little movie called Fracture where he is a man who just murdered his wife with a gun yet the gun was never fired. He delivered a bone chilling preformance in that film as well as what he did as Hannibal lecter.

Memorable Villain Roles - Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Red Dragon, and Fracture.

At Number 2

Alan Rickman

Before Harry Potter this guy was famous from 1 particular role in Die Hard as Hans Gruber. However people dont know he played yet another really memorable villain in a western called Quigley Down Under as McMasters. It seems any villain role this guy gets ahold of he is sure to make it amazing as he did starting with Die Hard. He even played a good villain in a little cheesey Robin Hood movie Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. I just cant imagine anyone else playing a villain better than he does well except who the number 1 spot is.

Memorable Villain Roles - Die Hard, Quigley Down Under, Robing Hood Prince of Thieves, and Harry Potter films.

At Number 1

Gary Oldman

I dont think there was ever any surprise that this man would be on the number 1 spot. He deliveres probably some of the greatest most memorable villains of all time and doesnt even try. He is good as a hero dont get me wrong but Gary Oldman just plays the hell out of villains. He is probably most memorable in a film that should have won him an oscar Leon: The Professional. He would later do The Fifth Element where though a cheesey film in its own right he still gives you a good villain. Then he does it yet again in the movie Air Force One where he has you literally hating him at some point in the film. No matter what villain role this man gets his hands on you always know it will be a good one.

Memorable Villain Roles - Leon: The Professional, The Fifth Element, Air Force One, Lost in Space, Hannibal, and The Book of Eli.

Thank you for reading and until next time dont eat all my popcorn.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice
Default Re: Liger's Top 11 Actors That Always Play Good Villains

danny trejo...and you cant stop me
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

hard to say best villain actors, as not many actors do consistent roles as villains outside of being part of a series I guess.

What about Arnold Vosloo, Imhotep from the Mummy? He's got a nice tragic villain facial expression lol

I'd say maybe Tim Roth from all the Quentin Tarintino movies (and hulk I guess)

Michael C Hall hasn't really done any movies besides Gamer, but from his performance in that + Dexter series, if he did movies, he'd totally on the list.

Yeah easier to think of villains from TV shows (like Zachary Quinto)
Old 07-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
hard to say best villain actors, as not many actors do consistent roles as villains outside of being part of a series I guess.

What about Arnold Vosloo, Imhotep from the Mummy? He's got a nice tragic villain facial expression lol

Michael C Hall hasn't really done any movies besides Gamer, but from his performance in that + Dexter series, if he did movies, he'd totally on the list.

Yeah easier to think of villains from TV shows (like Zachary Quinto)
Its always easier to think TV villains and as for Vosloo he really was only good as Imhotep in the first film. The 2nd film just turned the mummy into a kids movie and the 3rd destroid it.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

also Charlize Theron
Old 07-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #6
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
also Charlize Theron
I said within the post dont ask about actresses as the title is for actors, im doing a seperate thing for actresses.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
The first person to ask where Danny Trejo is will be shot by tfist.
Lol, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero
Heath Ledger
Quote:
(The Dark Knight) - I really wanted to put him on the list but thinking about it he only had that 1 memorable villain role, had he still been alive and done another batman sequel he would have gotten on the list. Its just a shame because his Joker was so good but its just that he did only 1 memorable villain film.
Nope. I'd probably just give it to him. He took a role and created something iconic. Warner Brothers and DC may not touch the Joker for years in live-action, if they're smart.

For reasons bob mentioned, it's harder to pin down a consistently good villainous actor. Partly because typecasting is always becoming a thing of the past as a new generation of actors gets the torch from the last.

I know you watch classic film, Liger. Back then, an actor could have an entire career just playing badguys in the movies. Not so much now. The actors, the audience want diversity and range - and that's a good thing.

Not saying things need to go back to the old days, just pointing out consistency in playing a villain is harder to pin down (unless you're Gary Oldman. Won't argue with you for placing him @ #1)

So, my longwinded point is, my comment about consistency with an action star (something that audiences want to see someone be consistent at, and actors can make a living doing, even though the traditional mold for an action star has and is evolving) doesn't apply to the same degree for villains for me. If an actor plays an iconic villain in only a few films over the course of the career, I think that's fine.

Good point about the difference with Jack and Heath's versions of the Joker.

Quote:
Jeremy Irons (Die Hard 3, The Time Machine) - Now Die hard 3 was a very memorable film but it seems some films this guy does he purposely acts terrible as a villain(Dungeons and Dragons)
Explain how you forgot Scar. Now. I saw it on your movie shelf. For an animated film, that's one of the greatest villains ever. He's also got a great voice for a villain.

Quote:
Cillian Murphy
Quote:
(Batman Begins, Red Eye) - Now I watched Red Eye on TV and thought it was a love movie then suddenly he is like call your hotel if you want your father to live. After that he was a crazy psychopath the rest of the film.
I lol'd at your summary.

Quote:
Michael Wincott

I know some people will be upset he beat people out but this guy now matter how big or small the film always played a good villain. Hell he portrayed Rochefort in the Three Musketeers better than anyone else on screen has and thats even beating out Christopher Lee. The guy uses his trained fencing in most film like The Crow and The Three Musketeers. He Also can play crazy insane characters very well in films like Along Came a spider. If you havent seen most of his films then I suggest you do so because he always pulls off a good villain.

Memorable Villain Roles - The Crow, The Three Musketeers, Along Came a Spider, Seraphim Falls, and Metro.
"Not the cop that showed up at my door!" I actually liked Metro, too. He's got an amazing voice for a villain. You missed what's it...The Count of Monte Cristo.

And btw, have you seen that one Sean Penn movie? The one where he's...yeah, the Assassination of Richard Nixon? Wincott plays a solid supporting role there, not a villain. He's a good actor, too.

Quote:
Hugo Weaving

Now only playing 2 memorable villain roles in The Matrix and Captain america, the only difference between him and ledger is Hugo had 3 films to work Agent Smith onto us. He at one point in the sequels was the only thing worth watching or listening to. He also at points got under your skin with the way he talked but thats how any villain should be.

Memorable Villain Roles - The Matrix Trilogy, Captain America.
Megatron in the Transformers trilogy. I was disappointed when he was a bench warmer for the old geezer in the second film (but loved Tony Todd's voicework, all the same). Even if we can both agree the story for every film was crap, both he and Peter Cullen delivered. We watched that trilogy for the autobots and decipticons, anyway. (Liked Nimoy's Prime over Todd's Fallen, btw)

Overall, pretty good list. If I had time, I'd bitch more, point out more honorable mentions and should-have-made-the-cut guys. Gary Sinese and comes to mind, but really only for two roles I can recall: Ransom and Snake Eyes.

Nah, I don't think I can really complain this time. Good list. Did you notice that actors who play good villains are almost always great actors?

Quote:

Tim Roth is so underrated. I'd count him for sure. Dude made a great villain in Planet of the Apes.

If you've ever seen Rob Roy (also with Liam Neeson), Roth makes you hate his face, his guts, and when Liam Neeson and him face off at the end, it's effing righteous, man.

(Incidentally, aside from Schindler's List, Rob Roy is one of my earliest memories of Liam Neeson and why he is an action star for me, he didn't just start kicking-ass in the last five-eight years.)

If you've never seen Rob Roy, watch it.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 07-05-2012 at 08:44 PM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Lol, what?
I dont know it was the first thing that came to my mind, well second the first was if you mention him I will find you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Good point about the difference with Jack and Heath's versions of the Joker.
Thank You

Quote:
Explain how you forgot Scar. Now. I saw it on your movie shelf. For an animated film, that's one of the greatest villains ever. He's also got a great voice for a villain.
I didnt want to quite put Voice acting roles even though they are iconic in their own right I was looking for like the whole thing when it came to playing a villain. Hard to explain but its like my point with Darth Vader, James Earl Jones did the voice but they had different actors act out the lines in the Darth Vader suit.

Quote:
"Not the cop that showed up at my door!" I actually liked Metro, too. He's got an amazing voice for a villain. You missed what's it...The Count of Monte Cristo.
I never actually sat and watched that movie ill have to now. Im glad we both agree on Michael Wincott yes he is an amazing actor even as a good guy when he rarely plays one but villains have become his legacy it seems. That and he almost always dies in every film he is in.

Quote:
Megatron in the Transformers trilogy. I was disappointed when he was a bench warmer for the old geezer in the second film (but loved Tony Todd's voicework, all the same). Even if we can both agree the story for every film was crap, both he and Peter Cullen delivered. We watched that trilogy for the autobots and decipticons, anyway. (Liked Nimoy's Prime over Todd's Fallen, btw)
Same thing I said earlier about Jeremy Irons.

Quote:
Overall, pretty good list. If I had time, I'd bitch more, point out more honorable mentions and should-have-made-the-cut guys. Gary Sinese and comes to mind, but really only for two roles I can recall: Ransom and Snake Eyes.
You would not believe all the names I had to write down and keep up with it wasnt like this was the easiest list to make. I even told you on msn I knew there were names I was missing like Tim Roth for example.

Last edited by Liger Zero; 07-05-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #9
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

and walken's most outstanding role as a villain was in balls of fury
Old 07-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

im just gonna say this about vosloo... he is way better then you think and his career as vilain prooves it. im pretty ok with your list, there isn't much vilains to talk about... but vosloo has to take first place. why ? because as soon as you see him on screen you already know hes a vilain.

let me say it...

the mummy (he was just awesome)
Hard Target (he wasn't main vilain but he was so it, the main vilain was nothing wihtout him, they even protrayed it in the movie)
GI Joe (again not main vilain, but still one of the only reason the whole vilain plot worked)

thats from the top of my head and i just know he did more then this. that man is so good at vilain that again, once you see him you already know hes the vilain. so i would definitely put him in the list.

as for darth vader, you do realise that the acting part was made by one single person, not 3-4 as you implied. unless you talked about the voice in which case the argument is void cause voice acting isn'T really the same as being a vilain on screen. in all cases i agree that darth vader as to not make the list, that guy is on his own league. but he had 1 voice and one actor. all im saying !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #11
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
im just gonna say this about vosloo... he is way better then you think and his career as vilain prooves it. im pretty ok with your list, there isn't much vilains to talk about... but vosloo has to take first place. why ? because as soon as you see him on screen you already know hes a vilain.

let me say it...

the mummy (he was just awesome)
Hard Target (he wasn't main vilain but he was so it, the main vilain was nothing wihtout him, they even protrayed it in the movie)
GI Joe (again not main vilain, but still one of the only reason the whole vilain plot worked)

thats from the top of my head and i just know he did more then this. that man is so good at vilain that again, once you see him you already know hes the vilain. so i would definitely put him in the list.

as for darth vader, you do realise that the acting part was made by one single person, not 3-4 as you implied. unless you talked about the voice in which case the argument is void cause voice acting isn'T really the same as being a vilain on screen. in all cases i agree that darth vader as to not make the list, that guy is on his own league. but he had 1 voice and one actor. all im saying !
I honestly dont think anyone or anything besides Snake Eyes is worth mentioning when it comes to G.I. Joe.

As for Darth Vader it was this.

Voice - James Earl Jones
David Prowse - Inside the original Darth Vader
Bob Anderson - inside Darth Vader in the lightsaber fight scenes and stunts
Sebastion Shaw - Darth Vader unmasked (return of the jedi)
Hayden Christensen - inside Darth Vader in Revenge of the sith

As for Volsoo

I dont know I feel crediting the Mummy is like crediting a movie monster since he was a cgi monster through most of the film so its like what I said about crediting Horror creatures.

Last edited by Liger Zero; 07-05-2012 at 11:53 PM.