The Drama of Game Vindicator ~H~Blaze General 27 10-16-2007 10:51 AM
SFO Drama J-Kwn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 10-14-2007 04:53 PM

Old 10-07-2007, 05:13 PM   #1
leftyfb

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 52
leftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enough
Visit leftyfb's Facebook Visit leftyfb's Twitter Visit leftyfb's YouTube Visit leftyfb's Last.FM
Default Re: SFO DRAMA

ALL drama on this forum, other forums having to do with SFO/clans/whatever, all drama on PM's, IM's, email, posts, whatever ... having to do with SFO ENDS NOW!

Drama includes but is not limited to, PM, IM, Email, Posts to and from people you do not like. If you don't like them stay away from them. Do not message them. Do not talk about them to other people. Do not reply to their posts anywhere. Do not "hack", "packet", DDoS, exploit, or any other malicious activity against this person. Leave them alone and get on with your life. There are plenty of other things you can do with your time other than committing illegal crimes against other kids who you know nothing about.

While you're at it, I suggest each of you gets yourself a decent router. I suggest the Linksys WRT54G. Other Linksys or Netgear routers are good as well. Get yourself a decent antivirus. Avast Home edition is free with free registration. Nod32 is good as well. Use ad-aware and "spybot - search and destroy" to clean up other malware that antivirus's aren't designed to catch.

If the drama does not stop, I will be shutting down this forum as well as others that I have control over( I have access to some sites/forums that even the owners don't know about. This includes some of the anti-sfo and clan sites).

I WILL make this happen if you do not.

HIJACKED BY ZOMBIE-WOLVERINE!!!

Congratulations you've come to the end of your journey.
Make sure you take screenshots of all the pics and send them to xfaderx
Thanks for playing, see you next year!

Code:
 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
O   ; http://www.ubuntu.com
 `-O  Linux for Human Beings

Last edited by xfaderx; 10-23-2013 at 09:19 PM.
leftyfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:58 PM   #2
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

"And while you're at it, buy a router and a PC fix-it kit."
Haha, that's the best part about this. ;]

But yeah, thanks for posting this. It was getting pretty sick.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 04:02 AM   #3
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

alright as of now i WILL be banning anyone and everyone who chooses to keep having their emotions/ personal hate towards certain members cause problems for the staff. if you have problems with certain members then i suggest you keep them to yourselfs and not bring it on the forums at all unless you want to get banned the moment i see the bitching and complaining...i'm not around enough lately to monitor this place as i use to but if i have to them i will. if i see certain things continue and you mysteriously find yourself unable to view the forum then you know why

if you make a new name thinking i wont know it's you then you'll just be making matters worse and trust me i will know whos whos

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Nferno666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
leftyfb

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 52
leftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enough
Visit leftyfb's Facebook Visit leftyfb's Twitter Visit leftyfb's YouTube Visit leftyfb's Last.FM

This still stands. I'm hearing about drama being drummed up in the community. Get over yourselves and go do something else. Shutting down the whole forum is a lot easier than banning all accounts and ip's involved.

Code:
 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
O   ; http://www.ubuntu.com
 `-O  Linux for Human Beings
leftyfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Careful with all that trolling, folks.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote