Marvel vs Capcom 2 AeroX17 Challenges and Tournaments 28 07-20-2010 10:23 AM
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 AeroX17 Challenges and Tournaments 51 07-02-2010 04:02 AM

Old 02-25-2014, 01:05 AM   #1
EvilAkuma

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube
Default Final Round 17 Marvel vs Capcom 2

Team Admin presents Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournament at Final Round 17!

Final Round 17 will present another Marvel vs Capcom 2 tournament hosted at Atlanta, Georgia at the HILTON SUITE once again. We're going strong and we'll be providing more trophies than Final Round 16! Will the new players stomp the old generations at Final Round 17? Or, will the old generations take the trophy again (Sanford Kelly, Chunksta, GoldenboyNeo)? Only time will tell!

We will be using the Dreamcast for our tournament set up. We will NOT have a Playstation 3 and an XBOX tournament as this causes a delay time. We minus well have a one console tournament with a team tournament after the single tournament. The tournament is a BYOC (Bring your own controller).

Tournament Date: 03/14/2013

Tournament Layout:
  1. Double Elimination
  2. Fee: $20.00
  3. Characters are locked unless you lose.
  4. Switch glitch is allowed.
  5. You must keep the characters in the same order.
  6. 3 Out of 5 (All the way).
  7. Grand Final and Loser Final will be 5 out of 9.

Team Tournament Layout.
  1. Single or Double Elimination (depends on our time frame).
  2. Fee: $20.00 per person ($60.00)
  3. 3 vs 3.
  4. Characters are locked and you may not change them. Even if you lose.
  5. You must keep the characters in the same order.
  6. 3 out of 5 (basically a round robin). Loser hops off and let his other member join in while the winner of the other team stays and tries to get more victories. Pretty much the same layout from Seaons Beating Redemption in team tournament. 2 sets out of 3 to move on.
Prizes:

3 Trophies (Top 3)
3 Medal Awards (No, it won't have the ****ty ass "Bling") (Top 3)
1st Place will receive a shirt from UnderGround Syndicate or Brokentier. This will be paid in advanced and you will have to tell me the size to obtain it later on at the venue.
Split of Pot 70-20-10 %
Sponsor(s): Pending

Prizes for team:
3 Trophies (1st Place Only)
9 Medal Awards (Again, this will NOT have the "Bling") Top 3; each of the member will get a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medal award).
Split of Pot 70-20-10

Tournament is expected to start at 2PM (latest will be 3PM) as the venue opens at 10am or even at 9am. Please show up on time to finish this off in a single day or two. If you PLAN to participate at other tournaments. Please let me know and provide me your number so you can be notified when you're about to be up. We will have 5 set up at most. So, no excuses to not have these done before 11:59PM. If you're on stream, you're on stream. I will do my best to put a lot of you on stream but we can't delay the tournament because you wanna show the world how much you suck at the game.

Final Round 17 is NOW opened if you are interested in participating other tournaments beside Marvel vs Capcom 2. So, if you're PLANNING to show up for other tournaments. You are REQUIRED to buy a badge (competition) and sign up for the tournament you wish to participate. If you're planning to show up and play Marvel vs Capcom 2 ONLY. You will buy a spectator badge at the FRONT door (don't worry about going to the website). You will obtain this at the front door when you arrive at the ballroom.

http://finalround.org

Stream is powered Twitch.tv
Channel: http://twitch.tv/goforbroke
YouTube: http://youtube.com/xgoforbrokex

Note: This thread will be modified if we need to add more information on your questions and concerns about the tournament and event. This tournament is NOT part of the official list from Final Round, LLC. All questions and concerns will be addressed to me.

Sponsor: http://brokentier.com (2013). We hope to get sponsor by them for 2014! Please show them support to help us as we help them.

Reservation information coming soon....

FINAL ROUND 17 Trailer Coming Soon!

JOIN THE CROWD! JOIN THE EXPERIENCE! JOIN THE ATMOSPHERE! JOIN THE ENVIRONMENT! EXPERIENCE THE DRAMA! CAUSE ITS MAHVALLLLLLLLLLLL BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE!

FR CHAMPIONS

1st Place:

Salty Suite!

Sunday is the Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournament:

http://twitch.tv/goforbroke

Donate to goforbrokexxx@gmail.com to ENROLL for a raffle.

LGP Provided!

EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:21 PM   #2
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Final Round 17 Marvel vs Capcom 2

Update: Khaos vs Justin Wong FT10 Marvel vs Capcom 2 this Saturday at 9PM PST

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive

Dont miss it.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:09 AM   #3
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1472
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shoot I can't wait. What's the cost to just observe?

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:18 PM   #4
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

Who's going to be the champion this year?

Old 03-08-2014, 09:34 PM   #5
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAkuma View Post
Who's going to be the champion this year?

So...are you any of these people? If not...who are you? (MvC ign I mean)

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #6
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

What are the side tournaments for this again? I'm more interested in those than Marvel.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:58 AM   #7
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

Best picture.

Neo is as beautiful as his shirts.

hyukhyukhyuk
Old 03-09-2014, 10:00 AM   #8
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Shiny~Latios: see picture below, I could be wrong though, but I doubt it.

Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:06 AM   #9
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

psst das neo
Old 03-09-2014, 01:50 PM   #10
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nash View Post
Shiny~Latios: see picture below, I could be wrong though, but I doubt it.

LOL mofo said EvilAkuma is GoldenBoy Neo.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:48 AM   #11
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
What are the side tournaments for this again? I'm more interested in those than Marvel.
I have no idea what are others side tournament at Final Round 17 to be honest. I only help out with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 brackets and I do my own side tournament. I'm planning to start another tournament that isn't held by Final Round, CEOGaming, EVO, etc.

More of an old school games tournament.

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Marvel vs Capcom 1
X-Men vs Street Fighter
Alpha 3
SNK vs Capcom 2
Tekken 4
UMK3

Etc