SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[OFFICIAL] [ SFO 1.9F - RELEASE INFO ] TMyApp New Features 84 12-27-2014 04:27 AM
[ SFO 1.6 g/h - Release Info ] TMyApp New Features 48 07-17-2007 09:02 PM
[ SFO 1.3e/f/g/h/i - Release Info ] TMyApp New Features 262 05-27-2006 06:02 AM
[ sfo 1.3d - release info ] TMyApp New Features 47 03-25-2006 04:57 AM
[ sfo 1.3c - release info ] TMyApp New Features 16 03-11-2006 05:17 AM

Old 12-27-2014, 04:26 AM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ SFO 1.9G - GAMBIT RELEASE INFO ]

as always, it is now past 5 AM as I'm writing this ... so excuse me if the stuff below is not making sense

first off, make sure you check out the official release notes found here: http://streetfighteronline.com/version/

and, please continue to report all NEW and EXISTING game bugs (if possible captured on video) in the existing 2014 bug-squash thread which can be found here: http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=34585

other than that ... as of 11:59 PM on Dec 27, 2k14 ... 1171 existing players have logged into the game in the first 24 hours of the release ... and a total of 681 games have been played ... (compare that to 2 weeks go, when we were lucky enough to have 100 existing players visit the game in any given 24 hour period, and 1-5 games per hour was quite common) ...

what else can be said ?? ... except that ... Gambit ... has been FINALLY released

>> THE GOOD:

EVip/Tourney/Custom colors are ALL working again ... along with LDC ... network code has been slightly improved (it's not much, but it's something) ... and SFO has a brand new (and long awaited) character ... love him ... hate him ... complain non stop until he is tweaked ... but either way ... Gambit is here to stay

>> THE BAD:

it took slightly more than a year to bring this update ... and most of our precious community goals have been pushed back to 2015 ... in short, we did NOT get everything that we wanted (Vindicated Gambit will have to wait until 2015 ... along with the VIP-Only character .. *sigh* ) ... but this was the best that could have been accomplished

>> NEXT UP:

i need rest ... i have NOT slept much in the last few weeks to bring us this update ... nor has my life gotten much "easier" in the past months ... but we ARE moving forward

as you all recall .. not so long ago, SFO was ready to close it's doors ... then came hope ... then silence ... and now ... Gambit

i'm thankful for what we have ... and i would like to thank you all once again for your support ... your prayers ... your un-willingness to give up ... and fact that so many old players have came back (if only for a moment) to visit SFO once again today

in my original post this year (given the uber-slow rate of donations in 2014) ... i always assumed that it would take at the very least a YEAR or longer for us to obtain all of the needed donations for the "dream goals" of SFO ... and thus, i would have a good 1.5 years to complete them all ... in reality, the selfless dedication of our community made the monetary achievements in mere weeks ... which unfortunately was not a part of my "original plan" ... and when you combine that with the fact that little has changed in my personal life ... the end result becomes the reason of why it took so long for us to see today's update

>> BOTTOM LINE:

every single "dream goal" has either been started, or is in the process of being created ... this includes MAJOR breakthroughs in Network Code, Shockwave Migration, Sysop-Box and plans for future SFO advertising ... in fact, at this point the only reason i would call them "Dream Goals" is because we ALL want to see them happen ... they are indeed a part of our "dreams" ... but other than that ... there is nothing "dreamy" about them ... because in my mind ... Lord willing that i have the strength and the time ... ALL OF THEM ... could become a reality in 2015

... and there you have it

Last edited by TMyApp; 12-28-2014 at 03:53 PM.
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 04:30 AM   #2
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube
Default Re: [ SFO 1.9G - GAMBIT RELEASE INFO ]

Well done.

Love it!

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 04:33 AM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

I'll second that thank you to those who donated to keep hope alive.

And thanks for all the hard work, TMyApp.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:09 AM   #4
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube

appreciate it man!!!

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Satsui no Hado "殺意の波動 " first Place Tournament Winner!
Original XA member (2008 Era)
(X-A)ken-lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:12 AM   #5
ChazyFresh
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
ChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Tmy! gambit rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
Only till you die? I'll be buried with my terrible towel.
ChazyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:31 AM   #6
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 127
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about

thanks for the update

feels goods to see the game running again.
TheKnight1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:39 AM   #7
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp View Post

as always, it is now past 5 AM as I'm writing this ... so excuse me if the stuff below is not making sense

first off, make sure you check out the official release notes found here: http://streetfighteronline.com/version/

and, please continue to report all NEW and EXISTING game bugs (if possible captured on video) in the existing 2014 bug-squash thread which can be found here: http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=34585

other than that ... as of 5 AM on Dec 27, 2k14 ... so far, 314 existing players have logged into the game in the last 5 hours ... and a total of 174 games have been played ... 2 weeks go, we were lucky enough to have 100 existing players visit the game in any given 24 hour period ...

what else can be said ?? ... except that ... Gambit ... has been FINALLY released

>> THE GOOD:

EVip/Tourney/Custom colors are ALL working again ... along with LDC ... network code has been slightly improved (it's not much, but it's something) ... and SFO has a brand new (and long awaited) character ... love him ... hate him ... complain non stop until he is tweaked ... but either way ... Gambit is here to stay

>> THE BAD:

it took slightly more than a year to bring this update ... and most of our precious community goals have been pushed back to 2015 ... in short, we did NOT get everything that we wanted (Vindicated Gambit will have to wait until 2015 ... along with the VIP-Only character .. *sigh* ) ... but this was the best that could have been accomplished

>> NEXT UP:

i need rest ... i have NOT slept much in the last few weeks to bring us this update ... nor has my life gotten much "easier" in the past months ... but we ARE moving forward

as you all recall .. not so long ago, SFO was ready to close it's doors ... then came hope ... then silence ... and now ... Gambit

i'm thankful for what we have ... and i would like to thank you all once again for your support ... your prayers ... your un-willingness to give up ... and fact that so many old players have came back (if only for a moment) to visit SFO once again today

in my original post this year (given the uber-slow rate of donations in 2014) ... i always assumed that it would take at the very least a YEAR or longer for us to obtain all of the needed donations for the "dream goals" of SFO ... and thus, i would have a good 1.5 years to complete them all ... in reality, the selfless dedication of our community made the monetary achievements in mere weeks ... which unfortunately was not a part of my "original plan" ... and when you combine that with the fact that little has changed in my personal life ... the end result becomes the reason of why it took so long for us to see today's update

>> BOTTOM LINE:

every single "dream goal" has either been started, or is in the process of being created ... this includes MAJOR breakthroughs in Network Code, Shockwave Migration, Sysop-Box and plans for future SFO advertising ... in fact, at this point the only reason i would call them "Dream Goals" is because we ALL want to see them happen ... they are indeed a part of our "dreams" ... but other than that ... there is nothing "dreamy" about them ... because in my mind ... Lord willing that i have the strength and the time ... ALL OF THEM ... could become a reality in 2015

... and there you have it
Well done dude, you've conquered Gambit, very impressed. He looks fantastic! No complaints other than it kinda sucks not seeing you around here for months (at least in public). Your presence in public view instills confidence, even if it's for a few minutes a week (our lives are not perfect either, but we try our best, so you too please try your best bro).

Last edited by Sir Nash; 12-27-2014 at 09:55 AM.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:58 AM   #8
-AngelicMaster-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 357
-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about

I can't play until January why god !
Old 12-27-2014, 11:27 AM   #9
Manny925
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 80
Manny925 is an unknown quantity at this point

Right on for the update and new character to this awesome game

Hopefully with gambit people are more active and it gets going again

Manny925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 12:28 PM   #10
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Good shizz.

EDIT: For those that wanted the moves list.

Kinetic Card DOWN, FORWARD + PUNCH (can be done in air)
Trick Card DOWN, BACK + PUNCH
Cajun Slash FORWARD, DOWN, FORWARD + PUNCH (passes through projectiles)

Royal Flash DOWN, FORWARD + 2 PUNCHES (rd)
Cajun Explosion DOWN, FORWARD + 2 KICKS (can be done in air)
Chargin Cajun DOWN, BACK + 2 PUNCHES (sucks you in)

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

Last edited by estset; 12-27-2014 at 06:14 PM.
estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 07:58 PM   #11
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: [ SFO 1.9G - GAMBIT RELEASE INFO ]

Thank you Tmy and everyone else who played a part in making this happen. Thanks to those who donated also and to all who helped this game become what it is, still one of my favorite if not favorite game.

I like how gambit can do some moves in the air including some of his specials. I also look forward to a possible one day addition of vindicator moves added to gambit. Well done TMy and whoever else was involved in bringing gambit as a new character. A good Christmas present I would say. Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone.

In God's hands.
Josh26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:22 PM   #12
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Nice.

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:15 PM   #13
jdmcoupe91

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
jdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura about

Guess it's time to pick this game back up again... Hopefully SFO can get back to what it was a few years ago. Thanks for the update and new character Tmyapp.

I know SFO UG was its own entity, but any chances of that site coming back around? I could dream, right?

jdmcoupe91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:22 PM   #14
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

SFO UG re-launched this past August, on the anniversary of SFO.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:02 PM   #15
jdmcoupe91

Post Thanks / Like
jdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmcoupe91 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Ah. Been gone way too long. Thanks for the link Titanium.

Old 01-14-2015, 08:09 PM   #16
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2405
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcoupe91 View Post
Quote:
Account validated..

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:12 PM   #17
jdmcoupe91

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-hitta View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcoupe91 View Post
Quote:
Account validated..
Catch me over there guys. Good to see this community back and at it.