It\'s late Iplay2winIsHere RaNdOm iNsAnItY 1 07-13-2006 02:54 AM

Old 08-15-2015, 01:20 PM   #1
donkios
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Destiny PS4: I know i'm a little late to the party

Just wondering if anyone still played Destiny on PS4? I know the hype died down a while back but with year 2 coming out everyone should be on even ground so now's the time to pick it back up

Anyways I have a lvl 31 Hunter, 23 Warlock and currently working on a Titan for VoG/Crota.

But yeah if anyone wants to play hmu. PSN is in my sig

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by donkios; 08-15-2015 at 03:30 PM.
donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:54 PM   #2
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: Destiny PS4: I know i'm a little late to the party

Ok, as long as you have a 365 Gjallahorn because that's the only weapon that matters.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 11:11 PM   #3
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Wolf rounds are gonna get nerfed soon RIP. Got one from xur this week though

Old 08-16-2015, 04:29 AM   #4
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Gjally was ridiculously OP anyway. Wolfpack rounds made it a boss shredder and god forbid if you were in a strike with Solar Burn because you're definitely going to notice the boss lose quite a big chunk of health from a few rockets. I don't think the nerf will severely hamper Gjally, just make you fire a few more shots. It's still going to be a crutch weapon for people that want to be carried.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:14 AM   #5
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

I stopped playing along time ago. I have a lvl30 hunter I think. Anything new? Is it worth going back?
Old 08-21-2015, 06:18 PM   #6
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

I was Op But yeah hype died down. I haven't read the new updates to comes. So what carries over to the new expansion?

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:58 AM   #7
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
I stopped playing along time ago. I have a lvl30 hunter I think. Anything new? Is it worth going back?
Materials are a lot easier to get. HOW legendaries don't use ascendant materials, have their attack at 331 and can have their perks rerolled. Some raid weapons became must-haves when you ascend them.
Won't matter so much since TTK weapons will be stronger. Some exotics will be able to be upgraded to new TTK max limit.

POE is either you hate it or love it. 35 is a pain in the neck to beat.

Weapon rebalancing when DLC drops. Auo rifles will be useable again.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:53 AM   #8
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

TTK should put everyone on even ground. From what they've said the current legendary weapons will be about equal to the new Rare ones. They're also re-working the light system.

Personally I think it's still pretty fun. Crucible has been good to me giving me a TLW and Matador in b2b games.

Old 08-22-2015, 04:22 PM   #9
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Dunno about even ground, since you'll start TTK with the best equipment you have. Sure, you're going to eventually discard it for better gear, but some will have more of a head start than others.

Can't wait for Crucible meta to change. You need Thorn and a high impact shotty to win as it is.

Old 09-03-2015, 12:34 AM   #10
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Stopped playing in July.

Just waiting for Taken King.

All 3 characters are 34. Prefer playing as Titan over them all though.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:26 PM   #11
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

TTK was released last week. There's been quite a number of changes around..,

Old 09-23-2015, 05:47 PM   #12
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

TTK is incredibly well done.

There's a lot to do. And now there are hidden exotics to find. Someone just accidently came across an exotic black hammer *black spindle*

There that, and the exotic sword quest that I screwed up this morning. Gotta do the strike again

In hindsight... maybe I should've grabbed the void edge.. dark bringer got you pretending to be link lol.

She's Coming...

Old 09-24-2015, 09:06 PM   #13
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

Anyone on it for 360?

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 01:27 PM   #14
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Games dope, got dark drinker, gonna get the raze edge next. I was able to acquire the black spindle on my 3rd attempt. Got the touch of malice too should make oryx easier with it.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 12:02 AM   #15
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

fuuuu i'm so behind. **** school.

Still lvl 39. Ran through like half the story then went back to crucible to see if they messed up my TLW

Old 09-28-2015, 03:06 PM   #16
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

I beat the Raid the other day.

Beautiful stuff. I went in Blind, so each step, the mechanics were explained and I was pretty much carried.

But we all gotta start somewhere.

She's Coming...

Old 10-02-2015, 10:19 PM   #17
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post

Still lvl 39. Ran through like half the story then went back to crucible to see if they messed up my TLW
Mixed feelings about TLW. Sometimes, it still shreds. Other times, it underperforms. Still you need to hold onto it to do a quest which requires you to be good with it in Crucible.

Speaking of which, I've been dedicating my time to this ridiculously long Crucible quest line. I feel like I'm at the end, but I'm not quite sure. The stuff they make you do for weekly crucible bounties....

I need to hurry up and do the raid too since my Plus is about to expire and I don't know when I'll be able to renew it.

Old 10-02-2015, 11:26 PM   #18
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post

Mixed feelings about TLW. Sometimes, it still shreds. Other times, it underperforms. Still you need to hold onto it to do a quest which requires you to be good with it in Crucible.

Speaking of which, I've been dedicating my time to this ridiculously long Crucible quest line. I feel like I'm at the end, but I'm not quite sure. The stuff they make you do for weekly crucible bounties....

I need to hurry up and do the raid too since my Plus is about to expire and I don't know when I'll be able to renew it.
Agreed... sometimes I feel like it takes more shots then normal to kill but most of the time it just wrecks everything. I still came back from a break and got a 2k/d in 3 games straight with it so it's not like it's bad but something does feel off about it.

I noticed there weren't many people using shotguns anymore with is freaking awesome. My friend have been running the raid nonstop so I should get it done one of these days when I get my Light up... so unmotivated to play because i'm behind but i'll never catch up if I dont play..

Old 10-03-2015, 11:43 AM   #19
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Shotguns got nerfed but people don't seem to realize the majority of the nerf is in PvE. A high impact shotty like Conspiracy Theory will still one shot kill from stupid long range.

Run strikes when you're able to and save as many engrams as you can. Open them up one at a time and equip highest light you can as you do.

Finally finished all the Crucible Quests. That was way too many things you have to do to unlock weekly crucible bounties.

Last edited by Orlando0; 10-03-2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:09 AM   #20
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

I never bothered with the crucible quest lines.

I finally did complete the first step of the Chaperone Exotic Questline.

Took about 2 hours to complete.. Would've been faster had I done it with a fireteam.

Found that I did best on the old control maps than the new ones :/

She's Coming...