SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Character Week: Week 3! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 7 03-18-2012 06:57 PM
Character Week: Week 2! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 7 03-14-2012 01:31 PM
Character Week: Week 2! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 14 03-12-2012 11:02 AM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 3 03-05-2012 06:23 PM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 1 02-27-2012 05:27 PM

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 07:21 AM   #26
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Character Week: RYU(The Decider)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraSpareNo1 View Post
Both of y'all corny for this. Y'all need to get them dusty Ryu characters in T-server.
We started already and I'm not entertaining you lol

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
Old 05-18-2017, 08:15 AM   #27
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Character Week: RYU(The Decider)

@CiaraSpareNo1 stop trolling the thread before you're banned from it.

Only warning.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:14 AM   #28
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1326
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

So maybe today?

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:13 AM   #29
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
So maybe today?
im already up 2-1 and yeah when i get home from school we could finish it

Old 05-18-2017, 10:42 AM   #30
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 430
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

I was not trolling and you're more than welcome to remove me from this thread if it's that much of a problem. Nevertheless, I get emotional about things like this because we are in 2017, and I understand everyone got a life, relationship, situationships to deal with but how do both parties fight me and play just fine but yet worry about a first match glitch. People put effort into holding these tournaments, we haven't seen this many tournaments held in a long time. It just get so discouraging to see this type of effort. It's like saying yeah we do this when we get ready, and it shouldn't work that way. When we had deadlines and I know some of the people who was here before me knew that if we had a deadline and at the deadline if the matches wasn't done the one who was consistently in the server daily advanced. Somehow this become acceptable for some reason.
Old 05-18-2017, 01:40 PM   #31
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1168
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Ya'll acting like this is a major tourney, it's just a character week calm down kiddos...This level of drama isn't needed

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 05-18-2017, 03:58 PM   #32
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Ya'll acting like this is a major tourney, it's just a character week calm down kiddos...This level of drama isn't needed
Gotta tell Sha that.. its sad because, it has nothing to do with her.

Old 05-18-2017, 04:45 PM   #33
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraSpareNo1 View Post
I was not trolling and you're more than welcome to remove me from this thread if it's that much of a problem. Nevertheless, I get emotional about things like this because we are in 2017, and I understand everyone got a life, relationship, situationships to deal with but how do both parties fight me and play just fine but yet worry about a first match glitch. People put effort into holding these tournaments, we haven't seen this many tournaments held in a long time. It just get so discouraging to see this type of effort. It's like saying yeah we do this when we get ready, and it shouldn't work that way. When we had deadlines and I know some of the people who was here before me knew that if we had a deadline and at the deadline if the matches wasn't done the one who was consistently in the server daily advanced. Somehow this become acceptable for some reason.

They were both in the server consistently.

You're now banned from this thread.

Magneto

Last edited by D.Bahki; 05-18-2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:30 PM   #34
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Last round against elite ggs tho

Score : 7-5

Old 05-18-2017, 07:51 PM   #35
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Not salt, just facts. ^

Good stuff ET, better luck next time EA.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:23 PM   #36
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Congratulations Tomas.

I will be pm'n you shortly.

Magneto

Old 05-18-2017, 08:40 PM   #37
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1168
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Eh...Oh well, can't believe I missed ALL the games

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 05-18-2017, 08:52 PM   #38
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

I did see where the special turned on him though, unfortunate.

Magneto

Old 05-18-2017, 08:58 PM   #39
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
I did see where the special turned on him though, unfortunate.
I kept getting caught with those in our games hopefully that bug is fixed as well and them random zero e specials.

Old 05-19-2017, 12:00 AM   #40
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Congratulations once again, closed.

Magneto

Closed Thread