SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MSN Messenger Patrick Bateman General 9 08-13-2013 08:23 PM
MSN Messenger shutting down ZeroUnlim General 4 11-12-2012 06:07 PM
Random Yahoo Messenger Cam Girls SnuggLes__ RaNdOm iNsAnItY 13 06-13-2012 11:45 PM
Sfo messenger Rysk New Features 29 08-17-2006 03:54 PM

Old 05-20-2017, 03:00 PM   #26
Ace_Trooper
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
Ace_Trooper has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: [ SFO Messenger ]

I've waited a long time for an SFO app. I didn't exactly know what I wanted it to contain but this is exciting news that I plan on forwarding to some older brothers in arms. Fantastic "phsyco-pathic" prowess m8.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:54 PM   #27
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I know this has probably been asked or tried to make happen but would it be possible to intertwine the SFO Messenger and the SFO chat server (the actual in game one) or even the forums chat server?

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 12:36 PM   #28
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2427
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
I know this has probably been asked or tried to make happen but would it be possible to intertwine the SFO Messenger and the SFO chat server (the actual in game one) or even the forums chat server?
Not sure I understand what you are asking.

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:59 PM   #29
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

like if I use this new App i could be able to chat with people in the DWX server, or the home screen of PX

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 05:17 PM   #30
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

That's a hell of an idea.

I highly doubt it's possible, though.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 06:03 PM   #31
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
This is not a possibility unfortunately, as SFO simply isn't compatible for integration. Even if it was, something of this caliber would only add an extensive load on the SFO server(s). As we're all aware, the cost behind the maintenance of the SFO server is already high as it is. Not to mention this would also require a considerable amount of unnecessary work on TMyApp's end just to implement.

As for the PX forum, that's a slightly different story. Technically speaking, it would work; however, as previously mentioned, it would put a lot of strain on the forum server side of things - ultimately causing a considerable amount of unnecessary work and maintenance for leftyfb.

This is why SFO Messenger is powered by the SFO Underground. It's connected to UG's chat server and it won't cause any interference on the respective SFO and Official Forum server(s). Not to mention integrating it with either option is deemed to be highly redundant.
1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote