-Dark_Zhade-
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
-Dark_Zhade- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Colors & VIP Perks

personally, i don't like using VIP perks especially on Ryu with the backwards inputs hadoukens and shinku hadoukens. not sure how others feel about it, i'm probably one in a million, but either way I had to make a new non-VIP account and give my colors to that account but the issue is that colors give VIP perks, so I have to choose between playing VIP Ryu or colorless Ryu...I know years ago people considered colors to be for amateurs or whatever and call me what you want but I very much enjoy using colors over the basic standard Ryu.

i can't think of another game where skins give special perks so I would guess this isn't too outlandish of a suggestion...but I would absolutely love it if either skins didn't give VIP perks, or, because I'm sure a large percentage of players probably enjoy VIP-ing their non-VIP accounts with colors, at least something like an option either in the colors menu or the options menu where we can disable Colors's VIP perks...thankfully, this is mostly a Ryu problem because AFAIK he's the only character whose inputs change with VIP, but i am selfish and almost exclusively play Ryu so for me it's a problem..

not suggesting that colors actually remove VIP perks as that would be ridiculous, but just either for them to not give the perks or an option to turn the perks off without losing the color...would be amazing for me at least and would absolutely make me buy more color slots

thanks for reading and see you in the servers!

Last edited by -Dark_Zhade-; 07-05-2017 at 11:01 PM.
-Dark_Zhade- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:19 AM   #2
~Acez~
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 187
~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Colors & VIP Perks

Some interesting expressions here, the point is clear to create a character selection screen. Having the options of (not)adding perks or colors can be a sense of diversity in the game play of SFO. Where now you have the option of playing legacy or VIP despite your color preference. Colors can be stackable as well, where you can change the colors you have earned in game. Having options provides a renewable of diversity that can grow SFO in comfort of the player's choices.

Did you know you can play in UNVINDICATED on the host selection screen?Maybe you find it useful for the time being, who knows the options might be available. Nice Post

~Join me @~{www.SFOUnderground.com}~
~~Or the SFO Messenger App {IOS & Android Supported}
~Acez~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:26 AM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Good suggestions, guys. I'll add them to the list of things to bring to TMyApp's attention.

There's no guarantee they're possible or that they can happen anytime soon--but he will hear about your ideas.

Thanks, and happy gaming.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:03 PM   #4
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

What about make'n it so that when u have color and de-rage u still have the color

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:08 PM   #5
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

dark_zhade, dude so your sayin that you wanna suggest the "vip perks" off like the "vip moves" off? and just keep the colors how they are kinda thing? I'm confused...

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: _Medusa, runney & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF & Zero-E Only
Characters: Spider-man, Sentinel, Chun-li, Wolverine, Ryu, and Cyclops
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:44 PM   #6
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

He rather have colors that don't as well grant VIP perks.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote