Wide screen WhiskeyJack Bugs and Problems report 9 09-19-2006 08:47 AM
World wide shoto ~H~Zabuza Challenges and Tournaments 121 08-22-2006 06:45 AM

Old 04-15-2018, 02:27 PM   #776
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksuperman View Post
Anyone interested in this biggest royal rumble event on the 27th? The match cards, honestly look better than wrestlemania this year, and could not be more excited to see Taker vs Rusev.
Looking forward to it. Some championships will be on the line, can't wait. This is gonna be fun.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Quote:
Anyone interested in this biggest royal rumble event on the 27th? The match cards, honestly look better than wrestlemania this year, and could not be more excited to see Taker vs Rusev.

Only Rusev was replaced by Jericho.
Yeah of course he was, just right after I posted that he got replaced. On the topic of Rusev though, he needs something to ignite his career and not just sit on the bench. Hopefully we see some career saves with the superstar shake up next week #rusevday
Speaking of Rusev, yeah that's part true, blacksuperman. The Bulgarian needs something to motivate his career in WWE, but he's not sitting on the bench. The man's been getting opportunities for title matches on Smackdown, and ends up short. Even with Aiden English by his side who gives him bad luck, Rusev is a good competitor no doubt but he always end up so short. Like you said, we will see come next week's superstar-shake-up between Monday Night Raw & Tuesday Night Smackdown.

IGNs/Characters: 1) avatar-killers (Sentinel, Chun-li), 2) runney (Spider-man, Ryu) 3) Shadow_Raichu (Wolverine, Bison)
Game Modes: Unvind or XvssF or Zero-E
How Long Been Playing SFO: since 2001-present
Clan: Elite Aces
Current Status: Elite VIP/Community Member & Supporter
Position: SFO Staff-In Game Moderator of 2017
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:07 AM   #777
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6390
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah of course he was, just right after I posted that he got replaced. On the topic of Rusev though, he needs something to ignite his career and not just sit on the bench. Hopefully we see some career saves with the superstar shake up next week #rusevday

Now Jericho has been replaced by Rusev.

John Cena and Nikki Bella split after 6 years.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 12:49 PM   #778
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now Jericho has been replaced by Rusev.

John Cena and Nikki Bella split after 6 years.
Really? Chris Jericho -aka- Y2J after all these years is finally being replaced by Rusev & and his companion Aiden English. WOW now this is good news.

And yea bro, i heard about the broken engagement between Cena and Nikki Bella on CP24 News Station. I wonder why that happened? I mean I knew on the latest reality show of "Total Bellas & Total Divas", that these 2 couples were having second thoughts about their relationship, but i didn't know they were gonna announce their break-up on National TV. WOW, i feel so sorry for both John Cena & Nikki Bella. What a great couple they'd turn out to be, the same goes for Brie & Bryan.

After recent study, I thought that Brie Bella & Daniel Bryan would set an example for John Cena & Nikki Bella even after the reality shows went off the air. Still, 6 years is a long time for a engagement. feel me, liger-zero?

Now. Question: What's gonna happen to John Cena & rest of his life? both inside & outside the WWE ring? Now. Question: What's gonna happen to Nikki Bella & rest of her life? both inside & outside the WWE ring?

IGNs/Characters: 1) avatar-killers (Sentinel, Chun-li), 2) runney (Spider-man, Ryu) 3) Shadow_Raichu (Wolverine, Bison)
Game Modes: Unvind or XvssF or Zero-E
How Long Been Playing SFO: since 2001-present
Clan: Elite Aces
Current Status: Elite VIP/Community Member & Supporter
Position: SFO Staff-In Game Moderator of 2017
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote