SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ryu's Revenge Guide... DanteP General Comments & Strategies 14 05-03-2009 05:17 PM
tlf helper guide #1sakurafan General Comments & Strategies 11 12-07-2008 10:32 PM
Spam guide Wolfeh Members Help Center 2 06-05-2008 05:56 AM
Guide on DWX SS:Chapter 4 (-KIllA13-) General Comments & Strategies 29 09-09-2007 03:18 PM
Guide me RagingIori Banners, Avatars and Images 7 09-28-2006 07:25 PM

Old 08-13-2007, 02:52 PM   #1
DrunkenMasta

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Guide on DWX: SS Chapter 3

Well its seems its been two weeks or so and we haven't reached 50% of the first chapter .. which is pretty much pathetic.

My kudos goes to the people who beat it 100+ Times but really you don't have to. Time for people to pull there own weight.

Well this "guide" is going to tell you how to beat Chapter 3 in 4-6 minutes. Seriously.

Okay Fight One .. Juggernaut vs Cyclops & Wolverine

Its Easier then it looks. Basically ALL you need to do is Juggernaut Punch ( With LP), Meaning Down Foward LP.

Thats all you should do to win. But if that doesn't work here is a better way. Use Omega red to the fullest. Press "Down HP" When Omega red is out doing this will make him do a move that is a good combo with Juggernauts "Down HP" move or His Uppercut. Using this should make it go REALLY fast.

Here is a video for you guys if you get confuzzled.
Juggernaut vs Cyclops/Wolverine

Fight Two: Juggernaut vs Spiderman

This is really easy beyond belief. Its the same as above but you have no omega red. All you need to do is hold down and press HP(High Punch). Or just press HP and mix in a few Juggernaut Punches. Spiderman is easy to kill. Also keep your helpers for when he does Maximum Spider and Death Bite. Because Maximum Spider takes of ALOT of Life.

Another thing to remember. Please DO NOT use a specail at all. Don't try to if he blocks the special he gains life. If he gets hit by the specail he loses no life. I see no point in using a specail.

Here's a video:
Juggernaut vs Spiderman

Okay Last fight: Spiderman vs Sentinel

It seems this is where everyone is getting "killed". So I have a few tips.

Start off the match by Jump Blocking then doing a Dash Kick( Down Foward HK). Then try to get in some Spider Sting punches(Foward Down Foward HP) while he's blocking. To remove some life.

Note You need to be fast in this match, he regains health and his level bar goes up pretty fast.

Your next objective is to try as hard as you can to stay away from rouge. Don't EVER get caught in the corner just keep moving. And if your smart. Make him use up his Rouge helpers. Once he's down to 3 helpers.. Use Hulk to cancel out Rouge when she's on the field.

Another thing don't get caught in the move where Sentinel is in the sky. Really There are THREE ways I see to avoid this:
1) You can Block all the time untill its done.
2)You can quickly high jump in to the sky when he's doing the move and hit him with a webball or a dash kick
3) Jump Block and get under him and use Spider Sting to stop his move.

And heres a way to help lower is life. First get level 3. Then Do a dash kick while he's on the floor. He should be blocking. (Note: Please enter the command for the dash kickonce for it to work.) Once you get behind him, He is facing the OTHER way, use crawler assault on him to take off some damage. Rouge might hit you but its worth it.

Another this if your in the air while he's doing that move when he's flying ( I don't know the name of it). Use Maximum Spider.

And Last warning don't EVER use Web Sting. If he blocks when you do it your screwed.

And once again a video:

Spiderman vs Sentinel

(Seems my blip.tv link is down, use this other link to the video till its back up)
Spiderman vs Sentinel ( Back Up Link)

Note: Please choose .wmv mode for best quality on blip.tv.

Any Questions/ Comments feel free to post.

Anyway I hope this "helped"
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Very nice guide Drunken
Its a community event people so lets get everyone involved, we only have to beat it a couple of times if we all work together

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:09 PM   #3
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

On the second match, you can use the RD on Spidey. TLF helpers are far too slow to stop an RD.

I'll have to look over at the Spidey vs Sent video.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
(-SpideyKing-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Nicely put togetha xD

Listen to DM if youwish to beat story mode within 5 minutes, Trust me it works coz this is the way that i play xD. First rape cyc+wolv in the corner wiv juggernaut uppercut and do the same for spidey xD soo easy seriously and sentinal isent even hard if youknw wat ur doing (its dat bitch rouge lol)

Anywayz nice piece here DM, Should help alot of ppl, Come on people follow this and help us beat story mode, we are almost half way

WWT3 1st Place Champion
(-SpideyKing-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #5
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

juggernaught's Down MP is more powerful than HP
it does mutiple hits and takes off alot of damage

as for spidey vs sent
a good combo is spider sting, which brings a tiny bit above the ground
follow with a few web balls which brings you higher in the air
and then a spider kick (lk version)
whats good is that if you spideykick right after a web ball hits sentinal, the rogue helper will attack since it thinks you are trying to combo a hit with a super
so just super jump, web ball and then spidey kick
even if the kick doesn't come close to sentinal, rogue will do her punches, and waste a good portion of sent's LVL bar
Old 08-13-2007, 04:21 PM   #6
#1sakurafan
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks drunkenmaster for giving me props for beating it 100 times btw u can web stinng sent when he is flying in the air trying to rocket kick u superjump in the air and when u get to the top of the screen do a lk spideykick then do the web-sting and best of all rouge never ever stops the websting she just stands there and lets him get hit with it

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
#1sakurafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:37 PM   #7
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Well ... I tried to go for a "speed run" of DWX : SS And i beat it in 5 Minutes and 10 seconds

You can see it Here.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:36 PM   #8
DrunkenMasta

Post Thanks / Like
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Eh, Thanks for the comments.

Hopefully this speed's up the bar.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #9
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2404
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

*shrugs* I never really tried beating story mode, I was waiting for you guys to complete it, heh.. I will try it out tonight after I am done working on this tag, hopefully I will get it to increase maybe.

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:03 PM   #10
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Advice:

When ever you make the flying kick with not so much hight, he blocked and right after he blockes he makes the beam crouching. It gives you a bit of time to make spidy's ground combo special. It's very helpful. Remember 99% of the time when you make the flying kick with not so much hight, he'll do the beam so you can get him from behind and inflict some damage.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:12 PM   #11
DrunkenMasta

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (PENZEL @ Aug. 13 2007,19:03)]Advice:

When ever you make the flying kick with not so much hight, he blocked and right after he blockes he makes the beam crouching. It gives you a bit of time to make spidy's ground combo special. It's very helpful. Remember 99% of the time when you make the flying kick with not so much hight, he'll do the beam so you can get him from behind and inflict some damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]And heres a way to help lower is life. First get level 3. Then Do a dash kick while he's on the floor. He should be blocking. (Note: Please enter the command for the dash kickonce for it to work.) Once you get behind him, He is facing the OTHER way, use crawler assault on him to take off some damage. Rouge might hit you but its worth it.
I said the same thing.. but yours sounds much more sexy 0.o
Old 08-13-2007, 06:13 PM   #12
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

I just didn't read the whole post. I went to watch your videos.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:43 PM   #13
(KOK)Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(KOK)Killer is an unknown quantity at this point

man ppl stoped doing second strike chapter 3 anymore.... well atleast its good for my bros lol
Old 08-13-2007, 06:54 PM   #14
Shadow~Jolteon
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow~Jolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Shadow~Jolteon's YouTube

next time on TS I hope the vindicated character comes out after the chapters complete. I'm believing some or should I just say nearly all users are addicted to vindicated Ken (Ken fans) and just want him rather than getting out Sentinel.

once more, I like Spidey and Bison but Sentinel was going be my first character until this event lock it. I'm dying from it and I haven't been playing SS in a complete pattern. well I'll just sit this one out and see if anyone going playing till they drop.

by the way, I still want Sentinel people....or other Sentinel user that want to use him.

edit: those videos are simple, nearly as when members explained it somewhere in the other topic (to the whining and bitching people who think Sentinel is hard)

Page #2, is the reason this user is now banned from the Forum.
- Contact blockattack
Shadow~Jolteon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:34 PM   #15
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2647
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

This would go faster if people were to beat it 30 times per day, or 10 times every other hour.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:05 PM   #16
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2404
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (chicken_wing @ Aug. 13 2007,14:34)]This would go faster if people were to beat it 30 times per day, or 10 times every other hour.
Sure but, some people have school coming back, and important things to do.

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:10 AM   #17
blackneo76

Post Thanks / Like
blackneo76 is an unknown quantity at this point

i can help. but can anyone tell me what RD means? and also the fastest why to beat setinel?
blackneo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #18
Shadow~Jolteon
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow~Jolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Shadow~Jolteon's YouTube

RD = Raging Demon aka moves that use level 2 and/or 3
Page #2, is the reason this user is now banned from the Forum.
- Contact blockattack
Shadow~Jolteon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:11 PM   #19
(M-X)Zkrizzle

Post Thanks / Like
(M-X)Zkrizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the tips drunken ill try it tonite

-Die Fools-
(M-X)Zkrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:48 PM   #20
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((Shady_vip)^ @ Aug. 13 2007,21:05)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (chicken_wing @ Aug. 13 2007,14:34)]This would go faster if people were to beat it 30 times per day, or 10 times every other hour.
Sure but, some people have school coming back, and important things to do.
Shouldnt take much time at all..
School or not..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:32 PM   #21
~0000~

Post Thanks / Like
~0000~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Guide on DWX: SS Chapter 3

This is the shortest DWX chapter so far so it really does not make sense that it's taking so long to complete the bar. I have beaten the story several times already. Where are the rest of your fighters? Weaklings. I mean if some of the gamers are having problems defeating Spiderman with Juggernaut, you got some serious issues
~0000~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:56 PM   #22
blackneo76

Post Thanks / Like

I just can't beat setinal with spidey. i mean they should have chose another character like wovlerine or cyclops. its just what i think.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:57 PM   #23
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Then it would be easier and the purpose of this event would be lost

We have to work for it if we want to know what happens next

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 04:42 PM   #24
blackneo76

Post Thanks / Like

k. u tha boss.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:11 PM   #25
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

Logan and Scott are the hardest to me.

And their freaking Psylocke. >_>