SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ryu's Revenge Guide... DanteP General Comments & Strategies 14 05-03-2009 05:17 PM
tlf helper guide #1sakurafan General Comments & Strategies 11 12-07-2008 10:32 PM
Spam guide Wolfeh Members Help Center 2 06-05-2008 05:56 AM
Guide on DWX: SS Chapter 3 DrunkenMasta General Comments & Strategies 33 08-22-2007 03:11 AM
Guide me RagingIori Banners, Avatars and Images 7 09-28-2006 07:25 PM

Old 08-23-2007, 01:06 PM   #1
(-KIllA13-)
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
(-KIllA13-) is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Guide on DWX SS:Chapter 4

Well, seeing as some people are having difficulties.. I will be giving you guys some help on how to defeat the three stages. Reason I made this topic is simple: If I posted this in the other topic, many people wouldn't see it PLUS this threads for everyone to basically help each other with this chapter. Enjoy..

Stage ONE [Sentinel vs Spiderman]: The EASIEST stage of the three. Basically, all you have to do is rocket punch. If Spiderman does Maximum spider, and you do get hit [Dont panic] use the Sentinel force [Down forward ANY KICK] he will hit you with a maximum attack of three times before your sentinel force stops him, OR he'll hit you one time. It all depends on your reaction timing, and how fast you let out the sentinel force. Alternatively, you can just get to lvl 3 by rocket punching or whatever, and send out Rogue once you do that use Rogue to beat Spiderman [Down forward p1]. Voila off to Stage 2.

Stage TWO [Onslaught vs Scott/Cain]: Now that your in the second level, your on a 2 on 1. This stages not REALLY hard, as you charge your level bar pretty damn fast which means more specials. So, what do you do? Use Sentinel forces to charge your special faster [If your low on levels] Now abuse Scott and Cain with your specials. I ONLY use 3 out of 4 of the specials Onslaught has which are: Erupting Wall [Down forward p1 p2], Magnetic Tempest [ Down back p1 p2] and finally Head Crush [Down back k1 k2] I don't suggest using the other special the Plasma storm [Down forward k1 k2] because it doesn't do damage. Use HEAD CRUSH [Down back k1 k2] which will do a fair amount of damage and then use EITHER Erupting wall [Down forward p1 p2] OR Magnetic Tempest [Down back p1 p2]
Last bit of advice: Don't let Scott get any time to use his specials because hes the dangerous one of the two. Now off to the final stage.

Stage THREE [Spiderman/Wolverine vs Tony Stark]: Eh, the final stage, awesome. In this stage I suggest you stay close to Iron man, even if he is just blocking hit him with everything from web ball [Down forward punch] to the sweep kick [Down back k3] Obviously, the sweep kick won't get him off guard but it will help you get levels faster and it will do some damage to Iron man. Once your at lvl 3, use Web sting [Down back p1 p2] its an automatic super hit as Iron man doesn't block that move, and IF Rogue is even out, she won't do anything.. now just repeat and you will beat Iron man. One special to watch out for is the one where hes on the ground and he has that "orb" above his head; it drags you closer to him which can be fatal. If you find yourself in trouble use your helper. You may also use the VIP Spiderman by activating Rage Factor [Down back start] and using the symbiote bite [Down back kick] Iron man won't block, and Rogue won't do anything which means easy damage. Remember : Using the Death Bye[Down back k1 k2] will get Rogue to attack you. Another thing IF Spiderman does die, and your stuck with Wolverine using Drill claw X [Down back p1 p2] will hit Iron man causing him to lose damage, and Rogue won't do anything.

VIDEOs [Made by XxOmny_SakuraxX thanks a lot man. xD]

STAGE 1: Sentinel Vs Spiderman

STAGE 2: Onslaught Vs Cyc & Jugg

STAGE 3: Spidey & Wolvie Vs Iron Man

Now that you've finished Chapter 4, I urge you to help the rest of us on finishing it. The faster we finish Chapter 4, the faster we can use Iron man.. w00t. >_>

Y
(-KIllA13-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #2
Cwing

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

thread title fixed as requested.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #3
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice job Killa =D I wanted to make this topic but I changed idea cuz I knew someone would make it anyway...xD

and if you want I will make a video of me beating each single stage of chap 4 so you can put it aside of the stages name okay!?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:12 PM   #4
1cedryu
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
1cedryu is an unknown quantity at this point

good job killa, this should help lots of people
one thing u might wanna add thou is to make it easier to kill iron man use rage for spiderman and do the symboite and death bite he cant block that either 0.o rouge doesnt do anything for the special but for symboite bite she does
Old 08-23-2007, 01:13 PM   #5
TheDocJayC
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TheDocJayC is an unknown quantity at this point

also, when or if spiderman dies in the 3rd one, drill claw Tony's ass.
it stops everything he does.
TheDocJayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:25 PM   #6
~DL~bitcold
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
~DL~bitcold is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~DL~bitcold's Facebook Visit ~DL~bitcold's YouTube

if youa vip u can do death bite on him and do super death bite on him and he cant block them too if youlost spider man u can do Wolverine fatal claw on him get where u r on top of him he cant block it some times but his help will stop u but u will take some life of him

~DL~bitcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:29 PM   #7
Shadow~Jolteon
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow~Jolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Shadow~Jolteon's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-KIllA13-) @ Aug. 23 2007,14:06)]Well, seeing as some people are having difficulties.. I will be giving you guys some help on how to defeat the three stages. Reason I made this topic is simple: If I posted this in the other topic, many people wouldn't see it PLUS this threads for everyone to basically help each other with this chapter. Enjoy..

Stage ONE [Sentinel vs Spiderman]: The EASIEST stage of the three. Basically, all you have to do is rocket punch. If Spiderman does Maximum spider, and you do get hit [Dont panic] use the Sentinel force [Down forward ANY KICK] he will hit you with a maximum attack of three times before your sentinel force stops him, OR he'll hit you one time. It all depends on your reaction timing, and how fast you let out the sentinel force. Alternatively, you can just get to lvl 3 by rocket punching or whatever, and send out Rogue once you do that use Rogue to beat Spiderman [Down forward p1]. Voila off to Stage 2.

Stage TWO [Onslaught vs Scott/Cain]: Now that your in the second level, your on a 2 on 1. This stages not REALLY hard, as you charge your level bar pretty damn fast which means more specials. So, what do you do? Use Sentinel forces to charge your special faster [If your low on levels] Now abuse Scott and Cain with your specials. I ONLY use 3 out of 4 of the specials Onslaught has which are: *Erupting Wall [Down forward p1 p2], Magnetic Tempest [ Down back p1 p2] and finally Head Crush [Down back k1 k2] I don't suggest using the other special the Plasma storm [Down forward k1 k2] because it doesn't do damage. Use HEAD CRUSH [Down back k1 k2] which will do a fair amount of damage and then use EITHER Erupting wall [Down forward p1 p2] OR Magnetic Tempest [Down back p1 p2]
Last bit of advice: Don't let Scott get any time to use his specials because hes the dangerous one of the two. Now off to the final stage. * *

Stage THREE [Spiderman/Wolverine vs Tony Stark]: Eh, the final stage, awesome. In this stage I suggest you stay close to Iron man, even if he is just blocking hit him with everything from web ball [Down forward punch] to the sweep kick [Down back k3] Obviously, the sweep kick won't get him off guard but it will help you get levels faster and it will do some damage to Iron man. Once your at lvl 3, use Web sting [Down back p1 p2] its an automatic super hit as Iron man doesn't block that move, and IF Rogue is even out, she won't do anything.. now just repeat and you will beat Iron man. One special to watch out for is the one where hes on the ground and he has that "orb" above his head; it drags you closer to him which can be fatal. If you find yourself in trouble use your helper.

Now that you've finished Chapter 4, I urge you to help the rest of us on finishing it. The faster we finish Chapter 4, the faster we can use Iron man.. w00t. >_>
kinda good strategy. it can help the people to stick with those attacks. well for battle 1, all you have to do is

MP (hold down) if Spidey is close to you. yeah the ground sweep is back. oh yeah the HK (hold down) is also good to end match faster.

battle 2 is an easy win. simply head crush them but if that move doesn't wipe them out faster then well your strategy works best.

remember, timing is what we need.
Page #2, is the reason this user is now banned from the Forum.
- Contact blockattack
Shadow~Jolteon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #8
~BD~Drifts

Post Thanks / Like
~BD~Drifts is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice work Killa..usually ppl will just boast on the fact that they finish a certain chapter on story mode, but u had the guts to give ppl tips on how to finish it so we can all work together instead of doing it alone
Old 08-23-2007, 01:46 PM   #9
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao you people have to stop repeating yourselves...xD

anyway here are the 3 videos in order killa...put them if ya want pal =D

Sent Vs Spidey = Sentinel Vs Spiderman

Onslaught Vs Cyc and Jugg =
Onslaught Vs Cyc & Jugg

Spidey & Wolvie Vs Iron Man =
Spidey & Wolvie Vs Iron Man

btw lmao Killa I just saw what you told me on msn haha well guess we tought the same things here are your vids xD

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
Old 08-23-2007, 02:09 PM   #10
(!-DeMonic-!)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(!-DeMonic-!) is an unknown quantity at this point

nice tips i owned all of there character by my own strategie though
Old 08-23-2007, 02:10 PM   #11
(-KIllA13-)
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (XxOmny_SakuraxX @ Aug. 23 2007,12:46)]lmao you people have to stop repeating yourselves...xD

anyway here are the 3 videos in order killa...put them if ya want pal =D

Sent Vs Spidey = Sentinel Vs Spiderman

Onslaught Vs Cyc and Jugg =
Onslaught Vs Cyc & Jugg

Spidey & Wolvie Vs Iron Man =
Spidey & Wolvie Vs Iron Man

btw lmao Killa I just saw what you told me on msn haha well guess we tought the same things here are your vids xD
You r0x man..

I will edit my FIRST post, thanks guys.

Y
Old 08-23-2007, 02:29 PM   #12
streetkid4
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
streetkid4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great videos Sakura

EsKayFosho
streetkid4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:34 PM   #13
DrunkenMasta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

lol .. I was about to make this thread xD..beat me to it lol.

Anyway god job ;].
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #14
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Lol DM everyone wanted to make that topic xD but anyway...o_O

@Killa thanks a bunch

Old 08-23-2007, 03:11 PM   #15
~BD~Drifts

Post Thanks / Like
~BD~Drifts is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a smarter way of helping ppl..showing videos

Old 08-23-2007, 07:03 PM   #16
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

The final stage against Iron Man is pretty easy with Wolv...

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:28 PM   #17
~DSA~MasterJugg
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~DSA~MasterJugg is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~DSA~MasterJugg's YouTube

use drill-claw x as many as u can and crawler assault (rogue does nuttin whe this supers) i didnt beat him but i was close
he ussually does the 3 supers 1 after other
the best u can do is stay close to him
wolvie's berserker barrage counter ironman's supers
when he got in air move under him and do healing factor
when he is in the air u can do websting and fatal claw
i

Click ^
~DSA~MasterJugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:29 PM   #18
shindshiznetz
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
shindshiznetz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Orlando0 @ Aug. 23 2007,20:03)]The final stage against Iron Man is pretty easy with Wolv...
Then you Phail.

shindshiznetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:40 PM   #19
(!KiNg!)

Post Thanks / Like
(!KiNg!) is an unknown quantity at this point

killa u 4got to mention that if you can use rage factor and use vip moves. the venom bite is unblockable for some reason and so is down forward and kik

YOU CANT BEAT ME
(!KiNg!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:33 PM   #20
(-KIllA13-)
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((!KiNg!) @ Aug. 23 2007,19:40)]killa u 4got to mention that if you can use rage factor and use vip moves. the venom bite is unblockable for some reason and so is down forward and kik
Yeah, I did mention rage factor in stage 3.. Sentinel really doesn't need Rage factor, and neither does Onslaught. xD

Y
Old 08-23-2007, 10:33 PM   #21
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

i find fatal claw more effective than drill claw x

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 04:18 PM   #22
(-KIllA13-)
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ Aug. 23 2007,21:33)]i find fatal claw more effective than drill claw x
Whatever floats your boat Solid.

I only posted the way I defeated it.. but then again theres always many different ways on defeating chapter 4. I'll keep fatal claw in mind against Iron man.

Y
Old 08-29-2007, 09:49 AM   #23
zubae

Post Thanks / Like
zubae is an unknown quantity at this point

finally wid tht help i have a chance to complete tht i used to play sfo
2yrs ago but not im useless

SPIDEY RULZ

--zubae

Rock on
zubae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:00 AM   #24
1cedryu
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
1cedryu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ Aug. 23 2007,20:33)]i find fatal claw more effective than drill claw x
fatal claw doenst rly seem to hurt him anymore.. and drill claw doesnt always hit either cuz sometimes he stays blocked. i dunno.. i think beating him wit spidy is faster and much easier
Old 09-03-2007, 01:24 AM   #25
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

What's the percent bar at the moment??
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote