SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Started Making Sigs Alpha~Ken Banners, Avatars and Images 9 07-15-2008 07:06 AM
just started watching... rvca General 7 04-08-2008 11:57 PM
How it all started SolidSnake76 Links 2 01-25-2007 12:16 PM
Need help getting started Ryusage Banners, Avatars and Images 5 02-23-2006 09:19 AM

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 06:00 AM   #1
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: All topics started by

Well, I've been gone for an while, and now im back, I wanted to check all my topics I created, im under Nferno-black skin, but some features have been removed.

Well, the main one I miss is the "Find all topics started by".. or something similar, it used to be in your user profile, and then you could check anyones everysingle topic they made.

Well, you used to click it.. and it used to pop-up an little screen, which all topics created by the person, with the last poster, date ect pops-up...

Is there a chance which this feature will return, I believe it was only on Nferno-black skin, so I don't anyone who doesnt use this skin, won't have an clue what im on about. ;P

^ Thanks estset.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:35 PM   #2
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 25
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Well i have seen the feature on other forums before; i was wondering why this forum dosn't have it.

Old 11-24-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

We had to remove that feature.

You see, kids could read the topic titles we made in the Moderators section.

We don't want anyone leaking our secret plans.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 11-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #4
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Hmm I wonder who those could be

I warned you guys in the summer :P

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 11-25-2007, 03:27 PM   #5
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

Lmao *cough*...

>.> Not so good idea ...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
Old 11-25-2007, 03:47 PM   #6
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

I never knew you could peak all of TMy's Master plans via that useful feature ...

I always used it to look at my dead topics that i created ...
Old 11-25-2007, 03:51 PM   #7
feross
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
feross is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually miss that ..
I was looking for my posts, and I couldn't find them :[[
I say we need them back.

Old 11-25-2007, 04:38 PM   #8
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Perhaps Nferno can limit the user to only view topics He/She created ??
Old 11-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #9
~DSA~MasterJugg
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~DSA~MasterJugg is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~DSA~MasterJugg's YouTube

if what orlando0 says is true
then you could bring back this feature but dont allow to normal members to see the staff's topics..

Click ^
Old 11-26-2007, 06:09 PM   #10
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 25
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Wait how can we see moderator's and Sysop's "masterplans" in the all topics created section if we can't even see them on the actual forum?

Yeah this could be like this: You look up someones' name and it says all topics started by that person.

Old 11-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #11
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

THe staff has their own section of the forum not visible to us normal forum people

Ex.: When you become a VIP and are acknowledged as VIP(any form of it) on this forum a VIP section of the forum is revealed to you which only you/ other forms of VIP can see

So for ex with the topics: We can go to system4 and see that he has made a topic called "New Rot event" and say if it was made on Jul 20th and a new event happens to pop up July 23. *THen you can put those two thing together and make an ASSUMATION (kinda more like an educated guess in this case) that the event system is talking about is the same as the one that apperead on July 23 and that system4 has a high chance of being the person who is in charge of the event

So unfortunately for others who didn't know this you couldn't work with the resources you once had to figure things out

Not that I have used this method in the past

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 11-26-2007, 08:56 PM   #12
DestinationWeaponX
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
DestinationWeaponX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (KingofStreetfighter101 @ Nov. 26 2007,11:38)]Perhaps Nferno can limit the user to only view topics He/She created ??
I think that's just it right there KOG....

Because i had thought that I had just use that feature to check what topics i have made i was trying to use it as a shortcut lol.

But all this time I thought this feature was still usesable but i guess i should have checked up on that ehh..... ohwell.

My Latest Work^^
Old 11-27-2007, 10:36 AM   #13
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

good.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:44 PM   #14
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

it wont return...i don't feel like modify code/scripts for it work because it "works"...only thing it really allowed the public to see was topic titles...my simple solution was make bogus threads such as "jasonthekidd11, Why he needs to be Banned" etc but no the staff was to lazy to work with that plan so yeah they forced me to remove it

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Old 11-27-2007, 01:04 PM   #15
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Nothing of the sort 0_o
That was your own lazyness! >_<

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 11-27-2007, 01:20 PM   #16
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Nferno666 @ Nov. 27 2007,13:44)]it wont return...i don't feel like modify code/scripts for it work because it "works"...only thing it really allowed the public to see was topic titles...my simple solution was make bogus threads such as "jasonthekidd11, Why he needs to be Banned" etc but no the staff was to lazy to work with that plan so yeah they forced me to remove it
Damn why you didn't make the post about jason getting banned.. Imagine if he would of saw that..

Old 11-27-2007, 01:25 PM   #17
Nferno666

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

when was the last time i created a topic? which is why i told ou ppl to work with that method but no...no-one ever listen to me unless i ban them...right cwing?

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Old 11-27-2007, 01:30 PM   #18
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1472
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

cwings banned?

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:27 PM   #19
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Closed Thread