SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
5 years.... TarkanX General Comments & Strategies 37 04-03-2010 12:45 AM
New years! Zpower General 15 12-29-2009 02:21 PM
Too Long DrunkenMasta Banners, Avatars and Images 13 12-27-2007 09:09 AM
long enough evil^vegeta Members Help Center 25 09-30-2007 09:50 PM
How long does it take to get the fvd Members Help Center 2 08-25-2006 06:57 PM

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #51
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 7 long years

Using big words and quoting things that've been said 50million times doesn't make your image look any better....
Old 06-26-2008, 12:26 AM   #52
evil^vegeta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 105
evil^vegeta is an unknown quantity at this point

O_o

who said that it would..?

just simply stating why he picked me out of everyone.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:28 AM   #53
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

I don't think that helps neither
Old 06-26-2008, 12:31 AM   #54
evil^vegeta

Post Thanks / Like

...I can tell now trying to point you into what i was saying will take a bit of work, so with that in mind i will no longer post here O_O
Old 06-26-2008, 02:46 AM   #55
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

lol that sort of helps killer right there because you do not know how azncat is and or you could just start a short conflict in between you and azn. Regardless people judge your first time playing SFO by your first time registering in the PX. Let killer be himself and say your a noob. Because when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #56
tupac2westsider
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
tupac2westsider is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice way to brag your Vetness to the whole forum Solid.

I should of thought of that since no one that even posted knows who the heck i am.

Though, your right. Even though ive been inactive for years now. Any chance i get on a computer i go check out the forum. I dont know half of the people that post anymore (or more) but even though theres new members i still feel like i know you all.

I think its because we all share the same love for the game that keeps us close.

Its all ready been 7 years for me too. I think? and i still wish i had a computer just so i can talk to all my old pals.

I miss my old pals.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:25 AM   #57
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Wait a while. Sometime in the future, there's going to be a marriage between two people FROM SFO.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #58
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

*cough* Liger Zero & Wedding Peach

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 06-27-2008, 07:04 PM   #59
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

No. They're in two completely different countries.
I'm talking about two people living in the same CITY. TOGETHER.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:41 PM   #60
Omega_Cannon
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Omega_Cannon is an unknown quantity at this point

Whos in Minnesota???....

*ackward silence*
Old 06-28-2008, 01:59 AM   #61
DestinationWeaponX
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
DestinationWeaponX is an unknown quantity at this point

I joined this game when i was 14 im 18 now and it has been a long and exciting jurney huh it like we are all kids living in this house..

so i guess i would say hi to all my brothers and sisters are there lol.

it is like we are really a family.

My Latest Work^^
Old 06-28-2008, 02:14 AM   #62
evil^vegeta

Post Thanks / Like

my history has been so scrammbled.

from around august or september (i cant remember the month).

i remember coming from the movies from seeing (The wash) you may do research on that if you want =/

but sfo can never be forgotten. Long Live the Best ONline fighting game.

this has made impact on my life and unto the goal i wish to achieve so thanks TMy for that much ;]

here's hoping for an sfo 10th year anniversary..
Old 06-28-2008, 02:20 AM   #63
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

August 7 and 21 are truly remarkable dates for SFO. 7 years is comming up fast for the game.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:39 AM   #64
W3AP0N-X
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
W3AP0N-X has a little shameless behaviour in the past

too bad im a class 1 new School i wish i found this game in 2001 instead of 2005 i joined forum in 2006 after i figured out what it was
Old 06-28-2008, 02:58 AM   #65
Hollis
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Hollis is an unknown quantity at this point

omg.. i can't believe it's been sooo long, this is crazy.. i was 12 when i came into the sfo world, well, it was xmvsf back then.. but mang.... crazy.. i'm on my way to college now, i'm 18.. i feel soo damn old, like i should have a son right now or somethin..

i will take this time to thank sfo though, because if it wasn't for it, i wouldn't really know how to type as fast as i do now, i wouldn't know how to browse the flipin net properly or none of that.... i'm just gonna say that i wasn't a computer person until i started playing this game.. which i was doing for about the first 3 years of my time here.. now i come back and check up everynow and then maybe play a few here and there.. time has passed by so fast without me even knowing this until solid mentioned it though..

but yo... family indeed, long live sfo kudos on that mang.. new schoolers keep the dream alive

http://nosoul4evr.cyberfuturism.com
™…Hollis…™ aka Gwrtheyrn_
Old 06-29-2008, 10:15 PM   #66
DestinationWeaponX
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
DestinationWeaponX is an unknown quantity at this point

I love sfo much even though im getting alot busyer with work and collage is coming up im still going to try to make time for sfo ill never stop playing.

Long live the emortal SFO.

Yeah and like hollis said keep the dream alive.

My Latest Work^^
Old 06-30-2008, 09:16 PM   #67
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (tupac2westsider @ June 27 2008,05:11)]Nice way to brag your Vetness to the whole forum Solid.

I should of thought of that since no one that even posted knows who the heck i am.

Though, your right. Even though ive been inactive for years now. Any chance i get on a computer i go check out the forum. I dont know half of the people that post anymore (or more) but even though theres new members i still feel like i know you all.

I think its because we all share the same love for the game that keeps us close.

Its all ready been 7 years for me too. I think? and i still wish i had a computer just so i can talk to all my old pals.

I miss my old pals.
6 years for me, I think I came in 2002, just after Cyc got added to XvSF.

For those who didn't know its xfaderx here
...and yes I'm probably older than 99% of the people that play this game...
Old 07-01-2008, 01:28 AM   #68
kam16

Post Thanks / Like
kam16 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow *this have ben a very emotional night i been taking a walk down sfo memory lane all night looking through the archives just recovering this account from the dead loking back at the times when all the staff were almost super active in the game and thinking those were the days i remeber when i first found sfo it was christmas of 06 and i was bored so i went on google and i alwaysed loved streetfighter so i searched and searched untill i found SFO and with these sexy fingertips i register "kam16" wow my first sfo account and still on it today and i remeber i first started off in story mode using ryu playing on normal and that was to fast O_O untill i unlocked sent and then i was what u call a sentinal noob but then b4 07 came up i unlocked ken and thats when i mastered ken *and i took my reign on sfo and quite a few ppl noticed me blockattack even said he was going to spon me....i was really making a name for my self untill computer broke then i was fening for sfo like a drug abuser feening for crack untill may i got a new computer showed off my skillz joined a few clans kept changing account vigouriusly then summer of 07 been using mx acc all summer then inactive for another 6 months due to computer problems and every time i was away from sfo i felt empty and when i got it back i felt complete but i remeber i entered sfo for the first time christmas night when i was in the hospital and orland0 gave me a frosty of course it startled me then that when blockatack came in kicked orlando and sent me a toasty *at lleast i think it was idk i know it was some other mod* so then i just thought i bring back my legendary kam16 account back *wow so much love i have for sfo and the respect i have for the staff yup we really are family SFO is the only thing i gave alot of money to i donated 215 dollars to SFO* no 1 else in this world got that much money from me ever* *playing sfo it really grows on you and if it wasnt for SFO i wouldnt know half the stuff i know now about forum/website/colorediting etc..sfo really helped me decide what i wanted to do for collage and that is computer programing/coding and graphic designing and anything with a computer *and looking back on all that i would like to say thank you to SFO and all the staffs and members that helped me through the years and i wish yal many more successfull years and even though its not here yet i wanna say HAPPY EARLY ANNIVERSARY TO SFO :0 the king of all online games congratz *peace *Family *

Old 07-01-2008, 01:34 AM   #69
chimpy

Post Thanks / Like
chimpy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DestinationWeaponX @ June 29 2008,22:15)]I love sfo much even though im getting alot busyer with work and collage is coming up im still going to try to make time for sfo ill never stop playing.

thats what livin in Nebraska will do to you...turn you into a sfo lover..xD
Old 07-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #70
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3083
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (chimpy @ July 01 2008,01:34)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DestinationWeaponX @ June 29 2008,22:15)]I love sfo much even though im getting alot busyer with work and collage is coming up im still going to try to make time for sfo ill never stop playing.

thats what livin in Nebraska will do to you...turn you into a sfo lover..xD
what made u become so active all of a sudden?

you usually say 1 sentence and dont come back for a good few months...

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 07-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #71
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lalala. I was in elementary when I starteded. I spent my entire middle school through this thingy. I'm in highschool nao.

Can't wait to tell you h0s that I'm in college, getting my pHD in pharmacy, hasin a baby and gettin' murried ;].

EDIT:

I noticed I was the only legit spammer on this forum O.o. YAYAYAYAy. LET'S MAKE BABIES, YEA?!

Old 07-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #72
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

=/...I found this humorous and yet fun game when I was in da fifth grade. Since I did not know dubya tee eff..I left it after not even a month and came back when I was 13. Afterwards I was living very poorly so my family can no longer afford internet nor cable. So I came back when I was 16...turn 17...then registered in this forum. (Again since I forgot my old pass. (If I am 100% sure I made another account in here)). Now I am living on my own (With some friends visiting every fliping day) and paying off internet and all. Now I can live with sfo for a good 4 years? Until I realize that I need to pay more attention to life than an optional game.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #73
Vash
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Vash is an unknown quantity at this point

SolidSnake76, you talk some true stuff and yeah we all here are all like a really big family! I remeber my first time playing back in 2002 when I was only in the 6th grade, I use to be on this game all the time and thats how I became fascinated with computers because of StreetFighter, I think I found this site on arcadepod a long time ago. Yeah this is a fun game and we all know eachother and even the best of friends here as been banned
Old 07-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #74
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (azncat @ July 01 2008,13:13)]Lalala. I was in elementary when I starteded. I spent my entire middle school through this thingy. I'm in highschool nao.

Can't wait to tell you h0s that I'm in college, getting my pHD in pharmacy, hasin a baby and gettin' murried ;].

EDIT:

I noticed I was the only legit spammer on this forum O.o. YAYAYAYAy. LET'S MAKE BABIES, YEA?!
A challenger appears. D:
Old 07-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #75
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3083
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jakelynch21 @ July 02 2008,21:23)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (azncat @ July 01 2008,13:13)]Lalala. I was in elementary when I starteded. I spent my entire middle school through this thingy. I'm in highschool nao.

EDIT:

A challenger appears. D:
oh great....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Closed Thread