SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post your pics evilhadoken General 9191 06-22-2018 04:46 PM
Post funny pics BLAZEBOY AKA DEM BAKERBOYZ RaNdOm iNsAnItY 112 07-21-2010 01:01 PM
Post your pics.. Random Insanity Style SnuggLes__ RaNdOm iNsAnItY 36 04-02-2010 12:29 AM
~post ur pics~ hottie68 General 23 07-04-2006 07:02 PM

Old 01-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #26
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Post pics of your desk/office/computer room

Well, when I buy the connector I guess I'll take a pic of SFO on my Bravia. =o
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #27
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 114
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Brought a driving wheel for my new system today.. cause I brought Need for Speed Undercover for it.. Gonna try it out in a few minutes.

My laptop is somewhere.. lol.. I forgot about that thing..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:03 PM   #28
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Nice speakers..I'm buying tons of speakers pretty soon to set them up with the 42" tv. ;]
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #29
system4

Post Thanks / Like
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (EvilAkuma @ Jan. 09 2009,17:03)]Nice speakers..I'm buying tons of speakers pretty soon to set them up with the 42" tv. ;]
Heh.. you should hear them when I play SFO.. or any other game.. jesus lol..

Old 01-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #30
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

music must sound REAAAALLL good at your spot.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #31
leftyfb

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 52
leftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enough
Visit leftyfb's Facebook Visit leftyfb's Twitter Visit leftyfb's YouTube Visit leftyfb's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Master_Jay @ Jan. 09 2009,12:56)]
I believe it is a mere sticker, which somewhat resembles the "glowing apple" that appears on most Apple notebooks' covers. Either that, or it is simply a custom designed cover, which an individual can obtain from some computer/electronic equipment selling locations.

Edit: I would have never figured the game would appear so smoothly on a big-screen television, without every pixel of the game being visible to the observer. SFO in high-definition sounds a bit entrancing as well; I may just give it a try.
It's not a sticker .. it's an acrylic "jewel" that lights up from behind using the backlight from the LCD. I cut the jewel with a laser cutter and cut the hole out of the top of my laptop with a CNC machine and mounted the jewel using only pressure fit (hence some chips which aren't that noticeable)

Here are some pics of the process:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3219/...5a04472edf.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/...63b9887eb3.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3281/...4e8fea5cac.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/...b4e5fd3717.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3206/...62c93246ca.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3287/...e5cd348755.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3007/...c396b4ea83.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3153/...00f0a0612b.jpg

btw, it's a silhouette of "tux" (logo for Linux)

Code:
 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
O   ; http://www.ubuntu.com
 `-O  Linux for Human Beings
leftyfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #32
system4

Post Thanks / Like

It better.. I've been saving alot of money up since the last 2-3 years now..

Old 01-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #33
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (leftyfb @ Jan. 09 2009,18:19)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Master_Jay @ Jan. 09 2009,12:56)]
I believe it is a mere sticker, which somewhat resembles the "glowing apple" that appears on most Apple notebooks' covers. Either that, or it is simply a custom designed cover, which an individual can obtain from some computer/electronic equipment selling locations.

Edit: I would have never figured the game would appear so smoothly on a big-screen television, without every pixel of the game being visible to the observer. SFO in high-definition sounds a bit entrancing as well; I may just give it a try.
It's not a sticker .. it's an acrylic "jewel" that lights up from behind using the backlight from the LCD. I cut the jewel with a laser cutter and cut the hole out of the top of my laptop with a CNC machine and mounted the jewel using only pressure fit (hence some chips which aren't that noticeable)

Here are some pics of the process:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3219/...5a04472edf.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/...63b9887eb3.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3281/...4e8fea5cac.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/...b4e5fd3717.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3206/...62c93246ca.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3287/...e5cd348755.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3007/...c396b4ea83.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3153/...00f0a0612b.jpg

btw, it's a silhouette of "tux" (logo for Linux)
Hmm, very interesting. I thought it was similar to one of those "Pear" laptops (play-on Mac Apple computers) that I'm starting to see a few people with on actual Mac laptops.
1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #34
leftyfb

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 52
leftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enoughleftyfb will become famous soon enough
Visit leftyfb's Facebook Visit leftyfb's Twitter Visit leftyfb's YouTube Visit leftyfb's Last.FM

That's it? Nobody else owns a computer?

Code:
 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
O   ; http://www.ubuntu.com
 `-O  Linux for Human Beings
leftyfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #35
HadokenBoy

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
HadokenBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

I do, its not worth seeing D:
HadokenBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:13 PM   #36
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

i have to find my camera

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:56 PM   #37
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

well seems like people are not good at bragging...
be Proud people...

you don't have just a bad computer, YOU HAVE a computer.
its not an old computer... ITS A COMPUTER !
optimistic people. we have many computers so what... its just my evolution that's all nothing big there... i started on my server which is a pentium 4 2gig... then i have bought a laptop cause i thought it would be good for business, then i decided to go buy a bomb to play games cause my p4 wasn't sufficient anymore... so what ?

come on people, just show us what you have, be proud of what you have, it might not be much, but it's still rocking SFO right !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #38
Scorponok
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Scorponok is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I had to do the old "Where the heck is the camera? I guess I'll just unplug my laptop from everything and use the webcam to take a picture (minus the laptop, obviously)" trick.

It's basically a big brown desk, couple drawers

HP dv2000 AMD series
Couple Bose speakers
Couple Samson Rubicon active ribbon monitors
The "Printinator" on the left (it's an all in one)
Logitech keyboard, mouse, mic
Old phone, cell phone charger, direct boxes, equalizer dealies. Can't seem them, but they're next to the phone.

That's about it for what's at my desk.
Scorponok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:10 AM   #39
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

between my brother and myself we own six computers, but NOOOOOOOOONE of them are any special.
My interest are other thangs.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:54 AM   #40
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (leftyfb @ Jan. 10 2009,16:12)]That's it? Nobody else owns a computer?
Lol. your setup's scared everyone off.

I might post.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:38 AM   #41
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

I posted mine on page 2, and if I posted, everyone should post with no shame.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:50 AM   #42
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

I saw the pics. From the looks of it, I have the keyboard you had.

Behold, TitaniumFist's Current set-up. (Speakers are under the desk, olddd ones, but I don't use them unless I'm playing a movie.)

Old 01-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #43
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Well here's my current set-up. *I plan on changing it soon enough with a new desk. *That laptop is brand new. *Also have Toshiba (not so new) and a tiny Sanyo that is ridiculously slow but runs none the less (giving it to my cousin)

...and yes i own 2 printers (actually have a 3rd one in the next room). *Got a fairly decent CREATIVE sound system and a headset on the left there for when I use TeamSpeak. A webcam I used to use for MSN and stuff.

Also have a remote there for my cable driver (that's right, i can watch/record TV on my computer lol)

Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #44
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dark_Paladin_X @ Jan. 12 2009,12:42)]Also have a remote there for my cable driver (that's right, i can watch/record TV on my computer lol)
I do that with the ATI tv wonder set up. Remote's in the drawer in the desk.

Question: How do you all stand the clutter? o_o All files, folders, hole puncher, stapler, extra stuff is on a separate shelf for me, or in the drawer. My printer sits on the floor, but it doesn't complain.

Old 01-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #45
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

all those papers in the keyboard drawer i recently used and just stuffed them there for the picture (school papaer from last semester). As for the hole puncher, I don't really have a problem with it being there beside the mousepad. There's actually enough room there for both... and I have easy access to it.

But yea i'm looking to get 1 of those corner desks so i can fit the laptop on it.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:12 AM   #46
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

paladin time for a new keyboard ;]

And yea leftyb ur stuff scared us off i feel poor now lolz...
and nice t.v system looking good

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:37 AM   #47
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Riku @ Jan. 13 2009,00:12)]paladin time for a new keyboard ;]

And yea leftyb ur stuff scared us off i feel poor now lolz...
and nice t.v system looking good
I'll replace it when it breaks...
Old 01-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #48
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

My computer:

It was taken with my phone,that has a 1.3 Megapixel camera. D:
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:22 AM   #49
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 11 2009,10:54)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (leftyfb @ Jan. 10 2009,16:12)]That's it? Nobody else owns a computer?
Lol. your setup's scared everyone off.

I might post.
Couldn't agree more with T-Fist...

Try to get a few shots of mine up as well!

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Crying-FrEEman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #50
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (leftyfb @ Jan. 08 2009,21:32)]Post pictures of your work/play area. Where you have your computer(s) setup. The more the merrier!

<a href="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3263/3180692983_db4d3b651e_b.jpg" target="_blank">
full size</a>
im guessing...tmyapp's is more 'diabolical' than that
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote