SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Soul Shooter Online Level Design system4 Banners, Avatars and Images 82 08-18-2009 12:14 PM
[ SFO's Level Design Contest ] TMyApp New Features 341 07-26-2009 05:20 AM
Oldies showcase azncat Banners, Avatars and Images 10 12-08-2008 02:00 AM

Old 01-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #26
GokuS2
Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
GokuS2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SFO Level Design Showcase

that ice stage looks nice
Old 01-23-2009, 12:22 AM   #27
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Am I the only one who still does this?

Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #28
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Strider26 @ Jan. 19 2009,13:44)]Like this Fist?
this looks like my Harbour stage...Just without the bad weather lol.

Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:02 AM   #29
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Nice stages guys. Some levels that are set for tourney's/events:

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #30
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Nice stages, TF and Strider.

Here's one I've been working on for a while, just finished it off today.

It's called "Dojang".

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #31
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-ObNoXiOuS-1-) @ Jan. 23 2009,17:15)]Nice stages, TF and Strider.

Here's one I've been working on for a while, just finished it off today.

It's called "Dojang".
Thats cool man. It look different from others.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #32
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

I see you used two stages.

Latest stage:

Old 01-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #33
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Nice stage, Strider. I don't think I'm fond of sprites in the BG, but most members like it.

(-ObNoXiOuS-1-), the work paid off. The stage is flawless. Good job. When I get time, I'll test some of these to see how they look ingame - or, I could let those of you who are active participants test them yourselves and post screenshots.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #34
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I was trying something. 0.o
Old 01-24-2009, 07:02 AM   #35
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

I can see where it's going Strider, but it's oversized - perhaps cut off the left side. (Your width is set to 1024, limit is 1000)

Reminds me of something I made a while back: Purpose 'undisclosed':

I'm serious about the image name. O_O"

(Right click > properties)

Old 01-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #36
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I was trying to make snow. D:
Old 01-25-2009, 08:11 AM   #37
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Nice. You could drop the temple's opacity or use the blur filter on it.

If you could both also leave your IGN's that would help.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:55 AM   #38
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

I'm not too sure who you mean by both. But, mines (-ObNoXiOuS-1-).

^ Thanks estset.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:56 PM   #39
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if you mean me either but mines is "Strider26".Capital S.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:17 AM   #40
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Oblivion

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:09 AM   #41
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Jan. 26 2009,07:17)]Oblivion
I like this one.

I'll post what i've been working on soon.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:17 AM   #42
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Zpower, outstanding.

All participating members (who aren't staff) can go ingame and test their levels for a limited period of time. Come back with screenshots please.

I'll be testing the stages as well when I have time.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #43
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Thanks. I'm glad you guys like it.

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 09:06 AM   #44
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Pinned with TMyApp's permission.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #45
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Nice stage TitaniumFist. Here are some screens.

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 09:28 AM   #46
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up Re: SFO Level Design Showcase

Looking good.

Perhaps we should start taking requests? Might be a challenge for those of us that are capable.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #47
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Jan. 26 2009,09:28)]Thanks. I'm glad you guys like it.
Mind if i use your stage for a bit? lol
Old 01-26-2009, 09:52 AM   #48
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dark_Paladin_X @ Jan. 26 2009,09:35)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Jan. 26 2009,09:28)]Thanks. I'm glad you guys like it.
Mind if i use your stage for a bit? lol
You can use it anytime you want.

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #49
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Beach

edited

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #50
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Zpower your stages are outstanding. Make the yellow part more beach-ey maybe, but it's still amazing.

^ Thanks estset.