SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Links

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
X-Play GokuS2 General 14 07-12-2007 02:20 AM
This is what happens when you play around to much J-Kwôn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 07-10-2007 12:06 AM
Can't play Babygino13 Members Help Center 6 06-11-2006 07:57 PM
Can't play Babygino13 Members Help Center 2 06-03-2006 10:20 AM

Old 03-22-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
-GameOver-

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Why you don't play WoW

So I was looking through youtube for random videos to cure my boredom and I came across this one that had me lol'ing like none other xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5jnk7VS-Ko&feature=related

Kid: "IT'S NOT THE GAME THATS BREAKING THIS FAMILY APART, ITS THE WAY YOU'RE REACTING TO IT!"

This one was also great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RckBpuBjZ44

"I'M flipING CALLING IT, WE'RE DONE FOR THE flipING NIGHT, YOU GUYSSSSS DO NOT flipING DESERVE TO KILL ILLIDAN, YOU DO NOT flipING DESERVE TO KILL ILLIDAN...YOU DON'T flipING DESERVE TO KILL ILLIDAN, GOOD NIGHT!"

Lol, I don't remember the last time I've heard the F word used so many times in a single minute...Well, less than that.

The purpose of this is just to post videos on "WoW Rage" so we can all share a good laugh
-GameOver- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Watch the South Park Episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft".... perfect example of "WoW Rage"
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #3
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Warcfrat is serious stuff lol
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
guitarrocker

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

GAme.. I love you for posting these.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #5
-GameOver-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough-GameOver- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DwAyN3 @ Mar. 22 2009,21:51)]Warcfrat is serious stuff lol
Don't mess with WoW kids Dwayne, they'll kill you @_@

...Like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8CbrQdfDaU

-GameOver- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:34 PM   #6
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

OH MY LOL

part 2 is GOLD!!!

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:40 PM   #7
LiL_DRS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 624
LiL_DRS is an unknown quantity at this point

F that i aint paying to play a computer game.
LiL_DRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:48 AM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Moved.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #9
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

LEEEEEEROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNKINSSSSSSSSSS
Old 03-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #10
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah.. I posted this about a year ago.. Someone where here in the Links section..

Yeah seen both of these countless times.. still funny though.

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:24 PM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i'm playing WoW, itsa actually the best MMO when it comes to PVP !
but seriously, what i hate about these topics, is that they are completely opinion based and people only add to the fuel by generalizing things based on one kid too addict to even notice he has a problem with video games.

i'm too gets angry at times... but never will i just burst out a vein over this game !

think of it this way, you're already paying for whatever game you play on, you're already paying to have your house, you're already paying for those entertainement night at the theather. you're already paying for about everything you played on your computer.

tell me when the private servers will be exactly has the original game is and then i'll stop playing on official servers. for now i'm looking at it this way, i'm paying for quality, i'm paying to play a game that if any bug happens, i'll have access to a GM that can solve the problem, but most of all, i'm paying to play on servers with millions of other individuals all at once.

WoW in this case is not the problem, this kid or adult probably has the same attitudes over any other games he's playing, so i ask a simple question, why is it always all about the game, and never the person itself ? morons are morons, they're is gonna be till the end of this world. so why bother ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #12
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (-GameOver- @ Mar. 23 2009,02:14)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DwAyN3 @ Mar. 22 2009,21:51)]Warcfrat is serious stuff lol
Don't mess with WoW kids Dwayne, they'll kill you @_@

...Like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8CbrQdfDaU

at 0:40 you make my day lol
Old 03-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #13
lovemusic45
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
lovemusic45 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow is actaully so gayy
lovemusic45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #14
devilsoul
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
devilsoul is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Mar. 23 2009,23:24)]i'm playing WoW, itsa actually the best MMO when it comes to PVP !
but seriously, what i hate about these topics, is that they are completely opinion based and people only add to the fuel by generalizing things based on one kid too addict to even notice he has a problem with video games.

i'm too gets angry at times... but never will i just burst out a vein over this game !

think of it this way, you're already paying for whatever game you play on, you're already paying to have your house, you're already paying for those entertainement night at the theather. you're already paying for about everything you played on your computer.

tell me when the private servers will be exactly has the original game is and then i'll stop playing on official servers. for now i'm looking at it this way, i'm paying for quality, i'm paying to play a game that if any bug happens, i'll have access to a GM that can solve the problem, but most of all, i'm paying to play on servers with millions of other individuals all at once.

WoW in this case is not the problem, this kid or adult probably has the same attitudes over any other games he's playing, so i ask a simple question, why is it always all about the game, and never the person itself ? morons are morons, they're is gonna be till the end of this world. so why bother ?
World Of Warcraft is overrated, I tried it and never liked it. I'll stick to my Wc3 and Guildwars.

"Forever"
devilsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #15
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (LiL_DRS @ Mar. 22 2009,23:40)]F that i aint paying to play a computer game.
you do that for IJJI?

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote