SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
network luis000 Members Help Center 11 05-09-2007 08:19 PM
Zeta network TheResurrection Links 0 01-23-2007 10:15 PM
The network options (=SOUL=) General Comments & Strategies 10 11-01-2006 07:30 PM
Mysticgaming network™ EvilAkuma Links 35 09-20-2006 12:30 AM
Network hugovaz Members Help Center 6 08-06-2006 06:06 AM

Old 05-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #26
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Playstation Network vs poopboxLive

PS has constantly used the only controller that was actually comfortable and practical. The only other controller that could match it: SNES.

Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #27
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

Xbox controller is very comfortable.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #28
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Not really, you want to know how many people hates the dpad on the 360's when it comes to fighting games?

Heck, a lot of people complained on the SFIV National Tournament because of the 360. On the final, they were force to use PS3 due to complaints.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:34 PM   #29
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]ack to online play, poopbox only has a larger library. That's ok, PS3's library is still growing bigger and gonna surpass poopbox's in good time, same way PS2 was still perferred over poopbox for some time being cause as wolfy said: free online play.
The question is, how many PS2 Games WERE infact online compared to the xbox. But then again, I'm not going to even bother arguing because...most of the argument is based on what's better from a casual gamer point of view.

And I got bored of the whole console war discussion. Both have pros and con. Don't even deny it. Now if you want to talk about a competitive point of view, let me know.

@ EA: Yeah 360 for fighting games...is a no no.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #30
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Sigh..

Shooters, Action Adventure, Madden - 360
RPG, Fighters, Adventure, Madden - PS3

The Xbox Controller is made for shooters not fighting games.. =/

Prime example.. Halo 3, CoD, Gears of War, Graw 1 and 2...

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #31
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

CoD plays extremely well on PS controllers. At least from my perspective.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:16 PM   #32
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about

Actually, Shooting is also good for the pS3 since it responds very well.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #33
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

^ agree

the war between 360 and ps3 will never end
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:57 AM   #34
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

I find that the left analog stick on the 360 is easier to reach than the left analog stick on the ps3

and the d-pad on the ps3 is waaaay better

the tilt feature on the ps3 is a joke. Every game I've played that had the option of using it, using the analog stick and buttons was much easier. (Mirror's edge, for example)

other than that, it's all the same

Old 05-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #35
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ May 08 2009,03:57)]I find that the left analog stick on the 360 is easier to reach than the left analog stick on the ps3

the tilt feature on the ps3 is a joke. *Every game I've played that had the option of using it, using the analog stick and buttons was much easier. (Mirror's edge, for example)

How the heck do you find the left analog harder to reach? Its the same difference on the right, just opposite side
Old 05-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #36
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ May 07 2009,20:47)]Sigh..

Left 4 Dead ;D

Either way, everyone has their own liking. I like the 360, and in my opinion, the only thing good about PS3 is the Blu-ray.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #37
~OL~AvengedWolf
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
~OL~AvengedWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ May 08 2009,03:57)]I find that the left analog stick on the 360 is easier to reach than the left analog stick on the ps3

the tilt feature on the ps3 is a joke. *Every game I've played that had the option of using it, using the analog stick and buttons was much easier. (Mirror's edge, for example)

It is easier to use on the 360. I've played both systems and I like the 360 more. Second that video you posted up snake was a private match which in other words they could have done on purpose to get views on youtube.

@Dwayne. Need batteries for the 360 controller? I so happen to have a recharegable pack on it.

COD users on the ps3 are ass. And are less competitive. It's more of challenge on a 360 then it is for ps3.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #38
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ May 07 2009,16:47)]Sigh..

Thank you. Case closed.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:49 AM   #39
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~OL~AvengedWolf @ May 08 2009,17:04)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

It is easier to use on the 360. I've played both systems and I like the 360 more. Second that video you posted up snake was a private match which in other words they could have done on purpose to get views on youtube.

@Dwayne. Need batteries for the 360 controller? I so happen to have a recharegable pack on it.

COD users on the ps3 are ass. And are less competitive. It's more of challenge on a 360 then it is for ps3.
U wish 360 had more competitive than ps3. More likely, you're going to encounter a cry baby because he/she plays Halo and sucks at shooting games.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:27 AM   #40
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2975
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (EvilAkuma @ May 09 2009,01:49)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~OL~AvengedWolf @ May 08 2009,17:04)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

U wish 360 had more competitive than ps3. More likely, you're going to encounter a cry baby because he/she plays Halo and sucks at shooting games.
PS3 search: http://www.youtube.com/results....s3&aq=f

poopbox search: http://www.youtube.com/results....ox&aq=f

your witness?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #41
~OL~AvengedWolf
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Here's my witness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2DVvSe9-uE

and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYSqP...eature=channel
Old 05-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #42
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2975
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~OL~AvengedWolf @ May 09 2009,15:46)]Here's my witness:

the number of poopbox vids outweighs the number of PS3 vids of annoying kids because quite simple, we dont have as many annoying kids, or any at all, as you do.

fail...

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #43
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

First of all, the annoying one? Come on, the person was just having fun and he/she was using a voice changer.

There's a difference between annoying and cry babies.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #44
~OL~AvengedWolf
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ May 09 2009,15:50)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~OL~AvengedWolf @ May 09 2009,15:46)]Here's my witness:

the number of poopbox vids outweighs the number of PS3 vids of annoying kids because quite simple, we dont have as many annoying kids, or any at all, as you do.

fail...
So? Overweighs? Well I don't see any statistics on that, because the majority of the games I play, I encounter very little annoying kids. I guess it's because I play with a full party and/or little kids hardly play search and destroy.

But I guess you FAILED, to notice the second video. And what the guy said is true.

@EvilAkuma:
Annoying and crying different? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree you know.
And I noticed instead of crying kids, you guys get the annoying england people and/or the teen kids. Also look at the second video.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #45
system4

Post Thanks / Like
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Simple solution

Voice block..

When will you fools ever understand that term..

Old 05-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #46
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

I don't block voice since I'm full with a party. However, main lobby, it becomes an issue, especially hate mails.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #47
~OL~AvengedWolf
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (EvilAkuma @ May 09 2009,17:12)]I don't block voice since I'm full with a party. However, main lobby, it becomes an issue, especially hate mails.
Mainlobby an issue? Like desktop said Voice Block a.k.a Mute. None of which you said is not an issue for me. Don't like hate mail, don't read and/or listen to them.
These fools will never learn.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #48
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~OL~AvengedWolf @ May 09 2009,20:21)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (EvilAkuma @ May 09 2009,17:12)]I don't block voice since I'm full with a party. However, main lobby, it becomes an issue, especially hate mails.
Mainlobby an issue? Like desktop said Voice Block a.k.a Mute. None of which you said is not an issue for me. Don't like hate mail, don't read and/or listen to them.
These fools will never learn.
What he said..

Why should you worry about what people you don't know say in an "Online Game"?

Gosh.. You make me wanna go on Ebay and buy a new Xbox 360 motherboard(that's all I really need to get my 360 working again..) and fix up my 360 and personally videotape myself on how to ignore/block people (Trust me.. I've done it plenty of times..)... regardless who they are..

That's why if you are in a party.. you block the annoying people on the opposing team.. That's what I would do before the start of a match.. If you in a party with an annoying person.. simply.. block his voice..

Old 05-10-2009, 06:11 AM   #49
~OL~AvengedWolf
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

360 wins.
Now go suck a nut. -.-
Old 05-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #50
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Real effing mature way to add to an argument.