SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
just started watching... rvca General 7 04-08-2008 11:57 PM
All topics started by (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) New Features 18 11-27-2007 02:27 PM
How it all started SolidSnake76 Links 2 01-25-2007 12:16 PM
Need help getting started Ryusage Banners, Avatars and Images 5 02-23-2006 09:19 AM

Old 01-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
BeCarefull
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough
Visit BeCarefull's Facebook
Default what waz your age when first day you started ?

my age is 23 now
i staretd smokin when i waz 13 years old
here in palestine not like america or other countires the law here can't stop young people from smoking

first days i started i waz in school
i used to go like 30mins away from my house with my friends to smoke 1 cigarette cause we didnt want our parent's to find out
i kept smoking like 1 year with out my parent's know
and then my father found out cause someone saw me and told my dad about it
first time my dad found out he didn't beliee cause he thought his son is a good person
and afterwhiles someone saw me and went to tell my dad your son is smokin
and my dad asked him where is he and where he goes to smoke
and that man tld him about the place and i waz sitting and smoking then i saw my dad coming lol
he hold a Stick and hit me with it and told me if you want to smoke you have to work first and make money so you can smoke
i told him okay
after 1 week i found a job and i start working and i waz 15 years old
i used to go to school and when i finish go to work from 4pm to 10pm
so from 14 till now i never quit smoking
but it's not a good idea and i wish i could stop smoking cause it's waste of life and waste of money.

SFO/SFX till the world blow up

Last edited by BeCarefull; 01-17-2010 at 03:08 PM.
BeCarefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default Re: what waz your age when first day you started ?

You know, you can stop if you really want to. It'll be a bitch, but it's possible. I'd talk to a doctor, and look for information online if I were you. Better to try and quit now while you're still young.

@Your question, I don't smoke.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 01-17-2010 at 02:47 PM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
BeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enoughBeCarefull will become famous soon enough

true that.
my cousin quit smoking after he went to hospital because of it and doctors told him if you keep smoking you will die
and they clean up his breast ,

i guess i have to go to hospital and let them clean up my breast and then i will quit smoking.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

What do u mean clean up his breast?

The human body is very relislant. If you quit now your body will heal itself. Anyways, one former addict to to a soon to be former addict. I've had my share of addictions and I think I'm starting to have a bit of an addiction to addictions and quitting them, if that makes sense.

There's 2 main things I was addicted to, coffee and dipping, which is basically tobacco u put in like yer lower lip and leave it there and when u first start u get a slight buzz and then the buzz wears off and u keep doing just cause u crave it...not cause it's enjoyable (cause frankly when u dip for a long time the side of yer lip u use starts to get raw and it's quite painful).

Anyways the key to quitting for me, is reminding myself of the bad things that'll happen if I just take one more try and surrounding yourself with ppl that'll be like EW STOP...sometimes u don't have those kind of ppl in your life but it helps if you do. Try and walk around with enough money to either buy a cig or food. For me it was coffee/dip or food...so basically I was stuck either not eating or having dip/coffee.

Just remind yerself why you're doing it. I suppose u can use those nicotine patch things but those just make me think of just bending the craving by putting nicotine in yer body another way...but w/e.

good luck.

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

He might have meant lung.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #6
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

i mean't clean up my breast clean the nicotine and everything that smokes did

Last edited by BeCarefull; 01-17-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

so... lung
Old 01-17-2010, 03:40 PM   #8
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

ya

Old 01-18-2010, 02:33 AM   #9
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Only little girls smoke.

Real men Saikyo

If you expect me to be serious in Random Insanity, then allow me to crush your expectations.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?

Last edited by Orlando0; 01-18-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:40 AM   #10
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

18. Honestly I don't regret doing it, we're all going to die eventually anyway. I only do it when I drink coffee, I'm not a regular. I guess if I did it constantly I'd have a different outlook on it, I don't spend money on it and I don't usually inhale. Its all about having something to captivate me while I'm sitting and talking/drinking coffee.

Yeah sorry, this wasn't the best "you should quit" post.

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
chunuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:42 AM   #11
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

FLIP YOU, CHUNUTO!

I LOST THE GAME!
Old 01-18-2010, 04:12 AM   #12
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

ha. ha. ha.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:54 AM   #13
(~Fury~X~)

Post Thanks / Like
(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~Fury~X~)'s Facebook

Im lebanese i started smoking when i was 11. First thing i ever smoked was a blunt. I don't live in lebanon though i live in the uk but it's easy to get away with smoking..

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunuto View Post
18. Honestly I don't regret doing it, we're all going to die eventually anyway. I only do it when I drink coffee, I'm not a regular. I guess if I did it constantly I'd have a different outlook on it, I don't spend money on it and I don't usually inhale. Its all about having something to captivate me while I'm sitting and talking/drinking coffee.

Yeah sorry, this wasn't the best "you should quit" post.
I agree you can go through the madness of quiting and then the next day get stabbed or hit by a bus

Rudeboy don't step on my feet, you rep you're ends i'll leave you reppin concrete, i done seen the G you wan be but when me gun beat your mum see her son bleed
(~Fury~X~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #14
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Chunto and Fury... You're saying that smoking is just one of those things you gotta do because you never know what might happen tomorrow?

Is that reaaaallly what you're saying? Hmm?
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #15
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

No, but apparently that's how you read it. I was saying I don't have a problem with it because I don't do it that frequently to begin with. I have no idea what he was saying.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #16
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

i don't smoke. I eat tobacco

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #17
(DH)Vengeance
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(DH)Vengeance is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (DH)Vengeance's YouTube

chunuto: wer all gonnna die someday. but rather later than sooner
smoking is weak, all addiction can be conquered by will power
if you really wanted to stop, you would just stop, no matter how much you carve it.
(DH)Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #18
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunuto View Post
No, but apparently that's how you read it. I was saying I don't have a problem with it because I don't do it that frequently to begin with. I have no idea what he was saying.
Ooh Okay.

On topic: I refuse to smoke I feel like it's one of those addictions that would be really difficult to stop.
And I don't want Whoopi Goldberg lips :-D
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:31 AM   #19
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

people smokes alot when they drink coffe or when they mad or after they eat

Old 01-18-2010, 11:33 AM   #20
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

why not smoke...the world's ending in 2012, so you better get all your life experiences done now while you still can
Old 01-18-2010, 11:58 AM   #21
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iplay2win View Post
why not smoke...the world's ending in 2012, so you better get all your life experiences done now while you still can
noone knows about the end of the world
it will happen with out anyone knows
it will suprize everyone
only god know when the end of the world

Old 01-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #22
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

everything is about mind and will power. those who say they are addicted and cannot get out of it, are just to weak, they lack the will power to crush those addiction. no need for pills, no need for patches, no need for anything... just pure will power. the same is for fat people like me, what makes us preffer to be ourselves, is the lack of will power.

damn... and i thought i was strong, but i am lacking the best thing i could have in my life.

that's why i chose saikyo !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:30 PM   #23
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
everything is about mind and will power. those who say they are addicted and cannot get out of it, are just to weak, they lack the will power to crush those addiction. no need for pills, no need for patches, no need for anything... just pure will power.

That is not always the case
Old 01-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #24
ImBeast
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
ImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enough

i stop so cant you its eazy buy some gum

FIRST WEEK WINNER OF SicK PicK
ImBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #25
BeCarefull
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

well it's not easy to stop smoking after 10 years

there is nothing imposible but it's not that easy