Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
{Suggestion}Ironman tweaks. blockattack New Features 21 09-21-2007 04:13 PM

Old 07-31-2010, 02:06 AM   #1
LuXv

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Exclamation Tweaks & Changes

DISCLAIMER
**** These Changes May Make The Game More Balanced, But Also Make The Game SFO More In-Favor To The Likes Of XvsSF, MvSF, MvC and MvC2. These SUGGESTIONS Are suggestions On How SFO Could Be More Like The Previous Listed Games. Although Not ALL Changes/Edits Are Wanted, Many Of The Are Needed ***

Character Tweaks/Edits

Spiderman - Death Byte should have the same damage as Ken's Shin Hadoken.
*New Move* - Web-Swing (Faster than Spider kick, Less damage) "Shoots a web into the ceiling which Spider-Man swings on and attempts to kick his opponent. You cannot follow up with an air attack afterwords though. You have to wait until you land to attack again."

Maximum Spider - Should FOLLOW again, and should be able to be interrupted by projectiles. <--Broken

*Should also have his other web Projectile (I think its called Web Throw ), but instead of It grappling you (Spinning you around, and tossing you to the opposite side of the screen) It should knock your opponent back/ Fall down. Like Ryu's Fire-Hadoken.*

Bison - *New Move* - Psycho Crusher [Regular move] (Like Spiderman's Symbiote Byte move) he will also loose a little Level.

Vindicated Bison - Flight(Lv1)

VIP Bison - Knee Press Nightmare(Lv1) Ground Only - "Does a fake Teleport which leaves two M. Bisons on the screen. Both on screen characters attack with a souped up version of his Double Knee press move. This can be pretty tricky for players who are expecting you to do a Teleport as the animation looks very similar to that move."
[Bison Balance Suggestion Thread]

Psycho Field: Radius of the attack should be a tad smaller, or move made weaker.

Chun-Li - Mid-Air Glide (Willing to Loose 1 of her 4 jumps for this) al you have todo while in air is double tap the forward button.

*Chun-Li's speed should be a little bit slower*

*Although He WIll NEVER Be Touched On Again*

Ryu - Hadokens should move at a slower rate (To sort of slow down spam) The Un-Vindi Ryu's hadoken's move slower (or at least seem to) which I think is nice. But the Vindi Ryu's Hadoken's move at a much faster pace, and I think it should be slowed down to the same speed as the Un-Vindicated Ryu's hadoken's

*Ryu should stay air-born (and in same position) after throwing a hadoken for at least 2 seconds, or until the Hadoken passes the screen. This will stop spam and also make him more realistic seeing as this is the case in all the other games he is in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
What he meant by hadoken staying in position was that Ryu doesn't just throw it and then comes back to position, he stays in his position for a while and the stronger the hadoken the longer he stays in that position. this is why spamming hadoken in those games are strictly impossible.

ryu here throws hadouken 3x faster then he does in regular games and his shinku hadouken is instantly doing the length of the field while in the original he takes the time to do it and the beam travels the screen, it doesn't just appear there like it does in this game !

Ken - Uppercut Glitch (Although I Know it's hard to track down this bug, so you can just give up for now, and hopefully stumble upon it later. That is if you haven't gave up on it already lol).

I also think seeing as Ken's Shinryuken's Damage is so much, I think the amount of space or radius of his special should be shorten. EX it takes up about a little less than half of the screen. I think it should be reduced to take up at least 0.9/3rds of the screen. Just a little wider then his body length.

Juggernaunt - Head Crusher Special- Should be a bit more Powerful then Ryu's Uppercut Special. While the special move is loading/ activated can be stopped by A punch (etc.) Or projectile. But once engaged virtually unstoppable.

Uppercut Regular Move - (currently) Keeps opponent in air for an unlimited time while giving chucks of damage. I think this could be stopped by making his uppercuts have a split cool down/ animation time after one another.

Wolverine - Fatal Claw - Reduce Damage Radius

*New Move* - Directional Drill Claw

Cyclopse - His Fwd + Dwn + Fwd + P, instead of it having his Start + Up beam. It should have his regular (Single) Hp beam

Sakura - Her spinning kick special, should only be vertical. Instead of Horizontal. (Vertical like Kens Shoryureppa) * Also re-named to "Arching Hurricane Kick"

VIP Sakura - Should have Ryu's Shinku Hadoken special (Purple).

Her hadukens should only go half way, like Regular Kens hadoken's:

LP Hadoken - Shouldn't leave her hand
MP Hadoken - Should Go Half way
HP Hadoken - Should go 2/3's Of the way

These are how her haduken's should be seeing as they are so BIG. This would balance her out more.

*New Move* - Hyper Uppercut (Midare Zakura) (Lvl1) - "You charge forward and do a series of melee attacks, scoring pretty good damage if this connects, but it has a solid bit of start up time meaning it can be hard to connect with in combos. (Like Spiderman's Crawler Assault, and ends with her Charging Elbow and Uppercut)"

Iron-Man - *New Move* Repulsor Blast, and Smart Bombs would be nice to have. Ground Only /[COLOR=Lime] Air Or Ground

Akuma - *New Move* - Rising Hurricane Kick (Lvl1) (Vertical like Sakura's) "Goes up , to catch people above you or close to you and brings them up"

Shin-Akuma - Also needs a Shinku Hadoken special like Ryu's (Purple)

Ashura-Wrap should have Akumas FULL after images, Unlike Ryu's and other Shoto's, Ghost after-Images.

Sentinel - *New Move* - Hyper Sentinel force (Lvl1)(Instead of Bubble special)

*New Move* - Hard Drive special (Lv1) (Air Only) "Since he has flight, he should have his flight special"

*New Move* - Plasma Storm (Lv1) "Pretty use-less; unless it connects. Big ball of Plasma-ness in front of him, and it has a little bit of Vacuum to it (If your close to it) "

*New Move* - Bomb Drop (Regular Move) - "Holding Hard Kick will delay the Bomb Drop until you release the button or the flying robots are almost to the edge of the screen. "

*Sentinels Rocket Punch, should be slower, also his overall speed should be a tad bit slower, he's a big ass machine, he should not be fast*

================================================== ==========================================

Current Vindicated Specials That Could Be Replaced Into The Specials Specified Above

Sakura's Bubble Special
Sakura's Kick Thingy Special

Ken's Ring Of Fire
Ken's Fire Levitation Special
Ken's Air-Shinku Haduken
Ken's Fire Trail Special

Ryu's Dropping Special

Akuma's Field Of Doom Special
Akuma's Lvl 1 Rd

Sentinel's Cloaking special
Sentinel's Duplicate/Mirror special
Sentinel's Bubble Special
Sentinel's Lvl 2 RD Special

ALL lvl 2 RD's Other than:
Wolverine's Weapon-X
IronMan's War Destroyer
Dark Sakura's RD

Willing to exchange corresponding Vindicated moves, for the above updated new moves and tweaks, where they are fit depending on each character.

================================================== ==========================================

Game Mechanics

*New* - Falling and Evading - "Another element in the game I think all characters should have. People fall in this game, and get up in the blink of an eye. I think with falling you should be able to fall anywhere (From any height) and be able to use a evade (Dodge) roll where you roll to the other side of the screen out of harms way. In this game people only get knocked back, and don't fall, which I think would be a nice edition to this game."

*New* - Super Speical Alternate Screen - "I know we have the effects where, when you do a special the screen turns red or green or w.e But I think it would be nice if the screen changed When ever we did a special into a different "Hyper Background" for how ever long the special is active. Play any MvC game and you will see what I mean. This could be a VIP or Vindicated only perk."

Turbo and Turbo II - Remove normal, and change Expert to Turbo II

TMC Pause Button - Allows you to pause a single match in any TMC mode up to 3 times. Upon resuming (un-pausing) there is a 3 second count down to prepare to continue fighting.

Stage Select Screen 2.0 - Right after you pick your Character, there should be a stage select screen where you preview stages, as little Icon previews of each stage (Custom stages included) and the name of stages. Weather options too? Clear, Rain, Snow, Light/Medium/Heavy

================================================== =========================================

Game UI

Password Reset - The person enters either their e-mail, or account name, and a link will be sent to that email containing instructions on how to reset your password. Upon licking the link a new window/tab will open up and allow a user to change his/her password, up to once every 3 months. (to ensure security).

Round 1-3 Fight Announcement Voice Over - Needed to further authenticate the game and the experience.

GVame Vindicator Toggle - A toggle switch in the game options activate GV perks or disable them. (obviously must have GV on)

Host Connection Info - Could enter a command like '/"connect "username" ' and it will show the connection strength or ping of that said username in a number form. Ping/Lag will go by Milliseconds, or Connection strength would be from 1-100 (with 100 being best possible connection)

Refresh Join List - Should be an option to reset the Join Host menu, instead of having to close it and reopen it. Or better yet, just a LIVE menu, where it shows when a game is open/closes and how many people are currently in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Much needed, nuff said !

Game Over Option - Click Here For Official Thread

Last edited by LuXv; 01-27-2016 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Added More
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:20 AM   #2
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

There's also something else I would like to add.

Ditch the vacuum effect. It's not used often, but when it is used, you begin to realize how bad the vacuum effect really is. It's worse in the vindicated versions as the vacuum effect is guranteed to suck you into the special, no matter how far you are.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:21 AM   #3
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Post fixed... Chun-Li.. does not have a "G" in her name.. its not chung.

But nice topic.. hopefully things get implemented yeah?

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

This time I will let someone else go through your huge list, but I will say this you are basically asking for the game to take a complete change like never before and should not expect anything like this for a year or two as that is really what it would take to perfect, you are asking him to alter the fighting system to allow combos, that would pretty much mean remake the whole engine.. and if that was the case you can expect tons of bugs, and imagine us going back to 01 all over again as it would be new grounds to cover. Instead of wanting the game to change so damn much so fast, think of having the game playable.. and actually working despite the bugs and issues that TMyApp has been addressing since as far back as I can think.. see he has took the time to add new things to the game to add a nice twist or something new to add more life.. he created even TMC for the other staff members to basically build story modes that are made by the staff for the community yet for some strange reason unless there is a big reward announcement you will never see any of you playing the TMC related stuff.. With this he added the creed system we have got now which has many potential future possibilities.. which I will not get into here.. Basically what I am saying is that TMyApp has put forth 9 years and 6 months, and some odd days to give you what you see today.. and then every where I look I see or hear about some complaint... "someone is exploiting a bug.." "oh we need more colors..." "Can we have more new characters?" "Lets add another mode..." Now the reason why i quote these is because these are the main things that are said... a lot.. and it really would seem like a downer to me.. if I was TMyApp it would make me aggravated with all the complaints of people being un-happy I would have quit already and for this I truely admire him.. he does not give up on all of you despite the headache he must get.

Before adding new moves or requesting them why not perfect what we already have.. and then move on from there you can not just jump ahead cause then all our wonderful bugs.. there is no time to fix them.. "OH no insta kill ken " yea TMyApp was secretly adding new stuff like the elite color panel .. and at the same time on his own for 2 years handling the SFO stuff and making a game the staff did not even know about.. I must say that is pretty amazing and would take up alot of time and now if you do not request more.. and wait and see what he is giving with in a week from now roughly then you might be surprised we might all be happy and shocked he is offering us solution to some of the lag.. just wait and see what we are given. Then if you do not like it let him know and tell him what is wrong with it. NOT REQUEST EVEN MORE.
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:11 AM   #5
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ditch the vacuum effect. It's not used often, but when it is used, you begin to realize how bad the vacuum effect really is. It's worse in the vindicated versions as the vacuum effect is guranteed to suck you into the special, no matter how far you are.
^^This

Nice topic Lux, well organized and it'll be interesting to see if any of this is added.

Also for air combos, chain attacks and falling/evading. I think it would be tricky to implement due to lag, and lag is a factor you learn to work with, so I don't want to count anything out just yet.

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:08 AM   #6
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalReincarnation View Post
This time I will let someone else go through your huge list, but I will say this you are basically asking for the game to take a complete change like never before and should not expect anything like this for a year or two as that is really what it would take to perfect, you are asking him to alter the fighting system to allow combos, that would pretty much mean remake the whole engine.. and if that was the case you can expect tons of bugs, and imagine us going back to 01 all over again as it would be new grounds to cover. Instead of wanting the game to change so damn much so fast, think of having the game playable.. and actually working despite the bugs and issues that TMyApp has been addressing since as far back as I can think.. see he has took the time to add new things to the game to add a nice twist or something new to add more life.. he created even TMC for the other staff members to basically build story modes that are made by the staff for the community yet for some strange reason unless there is a big reward announcement you will never see any of you playing the TMC related stuff.. With this he added the creed system we have got now which has many potential future possibilities.. which I will not get into here.. Basically what I am saying is that TMyApp has put forth 9 years and 6 months, and some odd days to give you what you see today.. and then every where I look I see or hear about some complaint... "someone is exploiting a bug.." "oh we need more colors..." "Can we have more new characters?" "Lets add another mode..." Now the reason why i quote these is because these are the main things that are said... a lot.. and it really would seem like a downer to me.. if I was TMyApp it would make me aggravated with all the complaints of people being un-happy I would have quit already and for this I truely admire him.. he does not give up on all of you despite the headache he must get.

Before adding new moves or requesting them why not perfect what we already have.. and then move on from there you can not just jump ahead cause then all our wonderful bugs.. there is no time to fix them.. "OH no insta kill ken " yea TMyApp was secretly adding new stuff like the elite color panel .. and at the same time on his own for 2 years handling the SFO stuff and making a game the staff did not even know about.. I must say that is pretty amazing and would take up alot of time and now if you do not request more.. and wait and see what he is giving with in a week from now roughly then you might be surprised we might all be happy and shocked he is offering us solution to some of the lag.. just wait and see what we are given. Then if you do not like it let him know and tell him what is wrong with it. NOT REQUEST EVEN MORE.
Yes I already know all of this, thanks for that not so needed history lesson of SFO. and i'm not requesting it. Its a suggestion, a "Just saying" or "Maybe we should". Yes i am happy/Grateful for all the time and hard work App-Man has put into the game. I'm just suggestion or mentioning these things, that would be nice for the game. This is not a step back at all. If anything it's a step in a new direction. I mean Like Orland0 said the vacuum moves are bad. The vacuum moves should if anything (If they are going to stay in the game) should at least not be able to suck u from any where. It should only be able to suck you in if your in a set distance from the your opponent. Things Like that. I love this Game non-the less. Im not asking for all these things tomorrow. Im just Suggestion. & I think you forgot your not App-Man, so i don't know why you think you can tell me not to "REQUEST EVEN MORE', i'm not requesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonthekidd11 View Post
^^This

Nice topic Lux, well organized and it'll be interesting to see if any of this is added.

Also for air combos, chain attacks and falling/evading. I think it would be tricky to implement due to lag, and lag is a factor you learn to work with, so I don't want to count anything out just yet.
Yeah that's what i was thinking to the dreadful LAG factor. that would really make some if not all of this just bad, or not fully effective.

Old 07-31-2010, 05:13 AM   #7
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

It was a note in general not directed completely to you, and though these things could be nice it can also cause set backs do to the time these sorta things do take. I like alot of them just did not feel like commenting each one this time.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:16 AM   #8
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Oh alright, and yeah i figured, but like you said (in a way) instead of asking for new things, (Like a new char.) lets perfect the ones we already have aye?
I dont know about you guy's, but I rather have 13 Great balanced chars, than adding another char. to a group of chars that are alright. (No disrespect)

Old 07-31-2010, 05:24 AM   #9
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Lux we would all rather have perfected characters then just add more to the list, that creates a bigger to do list for TMyApp and no offense to anyone that is to much work and would take most his time but now that he is running and developing two games it is even harder so to work on small things like corrections to some of our nice bugs is top priority vs adding new character and or new moves.. of course do not get me wrong I to would love to see things like this in the future, but not just yet.. this is all just my opinion some of this can be possible to do just with a lot of work.

So keep theories and ideas coming
Old 07-31-2010, 09:02 PM   #10
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

So, ultimately, its up to TMyApp to decide if things will work or not right? Yeah.. Not the users.. So, no need for back and forth no?

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Yeah, sometimes i wonder if he even reads all these post. If he does, God bless that man lol

Old 08-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #12
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Chun-Li's Fwd, Down, Fwd, Lk, Mk Special Needs To Be Fixed As Well...IT DOESNT DO CRAP!
Old 08-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #13
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Yeah it does, its her Super Rising Kick 0.o

Old 08-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #14
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by x(-LUX-)x View Post
Oh alright, and yeah i figured, but like you said (in a way) instead of asking for new things, (Like a new char.) lets perfect the ones we already have aye?
I dont know about you guy's, but I rather have 13 Great balanced chars, than adding another char. to a group of chars that are alright. (No disrespect)
Is that not EXACTLY what I was talking about before when we were arguing about Time attack mode? ._.

But w/e lolz, TMy will do what h thinks is best anyways

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:36 PM   #15
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

im all for the spidey tweaks
i dont know if the web ball(the one that traps you in a web for about 2 seconds)
is possible but it would be kool too.

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #16
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
avatar-killers is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit avatar-killers's Facebook

SSJKarma and X Lux X are absolutely rite for the following reason:

1. X LUX X, very good thread, we would like to see wat kind of adjustments will be made soon, but its a wonderful idea though.

2. SSJKarma said the same thing on replying from 1 topic, a few months ago, about re-balancing all 13 characters of SFO, instead of adding a new character, because it will take up too much time, it has to be fixed/balanced, TMyApp would have to put a lot of work into it, alot of complaints online for the new character. That result may have happened when Iron-man appeared on SFO for the 1st time, his beams were cheap, still being to spam with him.
avatar-killers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #17
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
im all for the spidey tweaks
i dont know if the web ball(the one that traps you in a web for about 2 seconds)
is possible but it would be kool too.
No its not going to trap the person, it will simply knock them down Like ryu's fire haduken. Take it like this instead or Ryu's fire haduken setting the opponent on fire for said time and making him fall, and like spideys web sling or w.e wrapping you around or swinging you around the stage. It will simply knock you down. I mean face it im a HUGE spidey fan but he has the weakest and least, and takes the longest to get his Levels up.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #18
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalReincarnation View Post
Lux we would all rather have perfected characters then just add more to the list, that creates a bigger to do list for TMyApp and no offense to anyone that is to much work and would take most his time but now that he is running and developing two games it is even harder so to work on small things like corrections to some of our nice bugs is top priority vs adding new character and or new moves.. of course do not get me wrong I to would love to see things like this in the future, but not just yet.. this is all just my opinion some of this can be possible to do just with a lot of work.

So keep theories and ideas coming
Says who o.O

There are always gonna be characters harder to use it's called tiers and every game has them

but Lux if all that was added to spiderman, he'd be way overpowered. Give him another special but he's good as he is right now adding all that would turn him cheap like what happened to Chun Li

Levels are slow but he can stay in the air longest cause of his kicks so it really evens out

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by donkios; 08-17-2010 at 07:53 PM.
donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #19
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

True but making the commands a bit difficult would make the move a lil less cheap, Im just saying some essential things he needs. He does not need all of this but some would be nice.

And yah, chun is a tragedy lol

!

Last edited by LuXv; 10-31-2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #20
DARK-Hero-X

Post Thanks / Like
DARK-Hero-X is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit DARK-Hero-X's Facebook Visit DARK-Hero-X's Twitter Visit DARK-Hero-X's YouTube

I like the whole server bars, Just like in MMORPG games, like Cabal && 12Sky2 And Gunz. Good thread

DARK-Hero-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #21
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

^ Thanks, and Bump and Updated

Old 01-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #22
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by x(-LUX-)x View Post
Great idea, I agree with working on the characters that are now, put aside the request for new character and try to bring a new view on sfo. perfecting the characters we have now should be a main priority for better gaming experience.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:22 AM   #23
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheMan016 View Post
Chun-Li's Fwd, Down, Fwd, Lk, Mk Special Needs To Be Fixed As Well...IT DOESNT DO CRAP!
plz everyone postin i don't know what you guyz tryin to change bout the other characters but please don't change chun-il i like her the way she is and in my eyes if ppl ask to change her you would all just down grade her

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #24
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

^ She needs to be down graded lol

Old 01-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #25
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Chun's fwd,dwn.fwd kick special does work if you can time it right... especially against Sent/Jugg users.

I agree that her triple jump should maybe be changed to a double (similar to Cyc's)

but I think her power levels are just right at the moment, if you can't handle her super moves, then just block them or super jump over them. She's quite a predictable character to fight against.

If anyone's overpowered its Bison or Wolverine.... but I won't go into that.