SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

View Poll Results: Sound's Good?
Yes 26 63.41%
Maybe 8 19.51%
No 7 17.07%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
{Suggestion}Ironman tweaks. blockattack New Features 21 09-21-2007 04:13 PM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #26
flamesz
VIP
 
flamesz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn,newyork
Age: 25
Posts: 1,707
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 3580
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyArse View Post
Chun's fwd,dwn.fwd kick special does work if you can time it right... especially against Sent/Jugg users.

I agree that her triple jump should maybe be changed to a double (similar to Cyc's)

but I think her power levels are just right at the moment, if you can't handle her super moves, then just block them or super jump over them. She's quite a predictable character to fight against.

If anyone's overpowered its Bison or Wolverine.... but I won't go into that.
i agree wit everything he said the olny ppl that belive chun-il should be tone down is the ppl that losin to her the from the time i been here no one ever said chun-il has to be tone down if most ppl don't have a problem with it i say leave her as is and i don't like xfaderx pert bout putin down her jumps that what makes chun-il special i and not a hater bro cuz i like sum of ur parts like spiderman and juggy the one bout ken
__________________

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #27
LuXv
 
LuXv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ATL + LA
Posts: 6,467
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
Rep Power: 4875
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Her Jump needs to loose one and have A mid-Air-Glide, also if her Spinning kick can bypass a Projectile (Her Non Special spinning kick) why cant Rty, Ken or Akumas Strikekick duken or w.e its called bypass projectiles? they do in Streetfighter 4
__________________


LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #28
flamesz
VIP
 
flamesz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn,newyork
Age: 25
Posts: 1,707
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 3580
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by x(-LUX-)x View Post
Her Jump needs to loose one and have A mid-Air-Glide, also if her Spinning kick can bypass a Projectile (Her Non Special spinning kick) why cant Rty, Ken or Akumas Strikekick duken or w.e its called bypass projectiles? they do in Streetfighter 4
as i understand the tounery we here sfo went thou my cold years of chun-il being ok why should we downgrade her your not even tryin to make chun-il better so future sfo player can play wit her better ur just tryin to make it more easyer plz ppl come on the froum and talk cause i seen the polls and it says olny 20 ppl voted and last i check 20 ppl is not the whole sfo
__________________

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #29
~H~Blaze
 
~H~Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: georgia
Age: 25
Posts: 3,250
Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1325
Rep Power: 5210
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

no to EVERYTHING you suggested.

Reason?

Because we dont need to have sfo's future updates pushed back just to fix/update pointless stuff. And truthfully have the stuff your complaining about is easily countered/isnt worth adding.


My suggestion : Leave EVERYONE the way they are with the exception of cyclops. Bring his strength back up to what it was in verison v.1.9a.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
If we are talking from today's perspective, right now I think the strongest player in the game is probably Writers, tho I haven't played him since being back, he could probably OCV any other group.

Magneto



Vote for magnus now. Do it.

Last edited by ~H~Blaze; 01-02-2011 at 07:55 PM.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:54 PM   #30
DanteP
 
DanteP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Alabama
Age: 25
Posts: 1,354
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1510
Rep Power: 4265
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
no to EVERYTHING you suggested.
I Co-sign this powerful post by a fellow based prince

#Swag
__________________


Year Of The Savage



Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:59 PM   #31
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]
 
(Hado)-(King)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Age: 24
Posts: 984
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Rep Power: 3241
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Chun Li is perfect as she is. NO to all your downgrading Chun Li suggestions.

She can bypass projectiles, and so can wolverine and vindicated Sakura. Should we change the whole game just because you dont like a character? Her dn fw dn kick special is hard to hit in the first place. Her bubble super is easily stopped. What else does she have left then? Almost everyone opposes her spin kick super, which is completely blockable unless youre a n00b. Just learn to accept the game as it is. First people always want to add things to a character and once they don't like it they want to keep changing things.
I may agree to someother things you have in your giant list, but not to the chun li thing.
__________________

TheKingOfHado@live.com


☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
(Hado)-(King) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #32
LuXv
 
LuXv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ATL + LA
Posts: 6,467
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
Rep Power: 4875
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
no to EVERYTHING you suggested.

Reason?

Because we dont need to have sfo's future updates pushed back just to fix/update pointless stuff. And truthfully have the stuff your complaining about is easily countered/isnt worth adding.


My suggestion : Leave EVERYONE the way they are with the exception of cyclops. Bring his strength back up to what it was in verison v.1.9a.


LOL, what do u expect SFO's future updates to be if not this? please enlighten me. Im not complaining im suggesting for another thing. Everything here has a point as you may not be able to see since you seem to be blind by your fury of ignorance, but w.e carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (AK)DevilDante View Post
I Co-sign this powerful post by a fellow based prince

#Swag
.. NO #Foolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Hado)-(King) View Post
Chun Li is perfect as she is. NO to all your downgrading Chun Li suggestions.

She can bypass projectiles, and so can wolverine and vindicated Sakura. Should we change the whole game just because you dont like a character? Her dn fw dn kick special is hard to hit in the first place. Her bubble super is easily stopped. What else does she have left then? Almost everyone opposes her spin kick super, which is completely blockable unless youre a n00b. Just learn to accept the game as it is. First people always want to add things to a character and once they don't like it they want to keep changing things.
I may agree to someother things you have in your giant list, but not to the chun li thing.
For one I like chun li, and I was using her before you even knew about this game, her kick still hits you even if your in the air, excuse me for trying to make things balanced. Im replacing things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesz View Post
thank you guyz for postin and showin your support for the cause
Big Chun Li fan base I guess

Also about the juggy video, I wanted his Head Crusher Special to be more powerful, I bet you didnt know that since Half of you Failed To Read The Topic to begin with. Maybe next time I should due it in audio? #I Do It! (Big Sean Voice)
__________________



Last edited by LuXv; 01-02-2011 at 08:11 PM.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #33
flamesz
VIP
 
flamesz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn,newyork
Age: 25
Posts: 1,707
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 3580
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by x(-LUX-)x View Post
LOL, what do u expect SFO's future updates to be if not this? please enlighten me. Im not complaining im suggesting for another thing. Everything here has a point as you may not be able to see since you seem to be blind by your fury of ignorance, but w.e carry on.



.. NO #Foolish


For one I like chun li, and I was using her before you even knew about this game, her kick still hits you even if your in the air, excuse me for trying to make things balanced. Im replacing things.



Big Chun Li fan base I guess

Also about the juggy video, I wanted his Head Crusher Special to be more powerful, I bet you didnt know that since Half of you Failed To Read The Topic to begin with. Maybe next time I should due it in audio? #I Do It! (Big Sean Voice)
don't group me in with all of that i read it i just wanted to list my point of view about the update that i had seen so there was no need to say i didn't read cause if you seen my post before bro you would kno i said i like what you doin for spiderman and for juggy
__________________

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #34
LuXv
 
LuXv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ATL + LA
Posts: 6,467
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
Rep Power: 4875
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

^ You also made a big deal about Chun which was about the update and not about the suggestion in this post really, All I asked is for her to have a NEW MOVE a mid-air-glide in place for one of her jumps, and for her speed to be a bit slower,
__________________


LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #35
SSJKarma
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Canada somewhere in the province of quebec
Age: 37
Posts: 18,619
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Rep Power: 0
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Seems like the chunli players do not realise how far she needs to be updated for more balances... let me put the details fo what you guys seems to not focus too much on and thats pretty nuch what makes her a hell of a lot more overpowered then all the others....

- Shes the fastest char in the game. (this does make her having an edge)
- She got 3 jumps (and on top of that, she jumps higher then everybody else)
- Pretty much all of her moves passes thru projectiles.
- Kikosho Supers has priority over pretty much everything except helpers
- she is unfightable with any giant character (aka jug and sent)


now let me get the point of why all of this is way too much for her...
let me start by the first point...
- fastest char...
Basically she runs faster, dashes faster and her jumps are faster then even wolverine, wolverine needs a special move to be fast, while she is overall faster by just jumping and moving. and i'm not talking about dashing in which is her best way to make it to an opponent... there is a reason why shes always closed up to the enemy. now i'm not saying remove this speed of hers... but i'm saying you give her a lot of passthru moves when she doesn't need it and that alone make her untouchable ! something has to be done against this...

- tripple jump isn't much if you ask me... look at cyclops double jump, is it even used ? nope because its of no use, so why would tripple jump be any better ? it does help but not much.. then again the simple fact that she overall jump higher then cyclops makes her tripple jump even more effective then super jumping and that one can't be locked at all making her having no need for super jumping at all... that kind of jump shouldn't be this much abusive. if not removing her third jump... then make her jump less high then, but something has to be done about that !

- lightining kick, rising bird kick, spinning bird kick... passes thru !
Thats too much, her lightning kick shouldn't be pass thru at all and the rising kick shouldn't be either. you guys might say nobody is gonne use her if that was to happen, but the reality is... people uses her just because she totally owns pretty much all opponents, unless the player who plays her sucks... but in this case... she got pretty much too many moves that are pass thru, making her pretty much untouchable by pretty much all attacks until she is on the charcater. wolverine compared to her has only one single move that enables him to get to the other, she now has 2 and the third move might not move, but can be held working for as long as the guy wants which makes it totally abusive because if she does get to the char, she can just do that and the guy can't even react to her, because she passes thru ! again something has to be done...

- Kikosho super has too much priority...
let's just say this, unless you throw her a super beam from afar... she always get the upper hand with it. you are close to her, you throw an hadouken, she kikosho way after you, your hadouken gets eaten by the kikosho who actually didn't even come out yet ! same with every single move you'll do. only super beams actually rivals it and thats because you are far from her. this needs to be toned down as well...

- big chars can't touch her at all...
Speed + 3xJump + all pass thru = nothing stops her from coming to you.
this is sentinels primary attack pattern guys... and he can't even hit herwith anything... her tripple jump is more effective then super jumping which renders any sent force useless against her. shes always in you doing her lightning kick, which passes thru so even regular attacks aren't fast enough to make her move. whatever you do you are just dead against a chunli user who knows how to play.

Juggernaught has an even worst matchup because he's even bigger then sentinel.
he's got reach you'll say... but what is it used for ? he never hits in the air... its always in front of him and chunli is never there to begin with. juggernaught actually has a passthru move to get to her... what is it used for, shes already always on him, no need to run for her. that moves is actually used to get away from her... but what is it good for... by the time you recover from that juggy punch... shes already back on your side.

now let me count...
thats already 2 chars that cannot at all play against her...
that said, the average players cannot even have a single chance against a good player which makes her having another edge that no other chars have. next to all the other chars, right now chunli is probably the only char along bison that are asked to be nerfed. i dont hear from the others... so dont go telling me they are perfect and only those who cant win against them crys about it, because even the pros cry about her, and those pros aren'T called pros for nothing.

Fact is, she is way too abusive, and when i hear people tell me that i should learn to play with chars i hate just because i lose to chunli... this makes me even madder, because if there is one thing i hate the most in a fighting game... its the "TIERS" the whole concept of "you play a big guy, i'll play chunli for a sure win" completely rid the fun out of that game.

my suggestions ?
If not removing her third jump... then tweak her to jump the normal height.
Tone down Kikosho super priorities.
Make at least her lightning kick not pass thru anymore.

this should at leastmake her touchable, and thus make it more balanced.



EDIT:
have you looked at a chunli vs chunli fight ?
seriously, it ****ing last for 3 hours !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #36
xfaderx
 
xfaderx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Age: 39
Posts: 4,443
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
Rep Power: 6896
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

a sentinel user.... a GOOD Sentinel user should have no trouble with Chun... his rockets come from behind (like shadow lady's rockets) so its easy to stop her triple jump. Same goes for Juggernaut, he's got the high leap/jump thing where it hits twice (whether you're in the air or on the ground). Good users can beat chun with him, take on BlockAttack's or Dante's Juggernaut and you'll see what I mean.

I would say that spiderman is faster than Chun, the only reason ppl don't use him so much anymore is because his maximum spider doesn't follow anymore... When it did, he was quite a formidable opponent.

A laggy Wolverine is also quite a decent match up for chun, his only disadvantage is no projectiles, but he makes up for it with being able to speed run through just about everything, and drill claw from behind.

If you take away Chun's Kikoshin passing through projectiles, then maybe take away Bison's psycho crusher going through projectiles too, its just as bad, and does about twice as much damage.

FACT: as a majority Chun user, I can beat just about anyone's chun with my Ryu (because I know how she works and I know how people use her, therefore I know how to beat her.) So take a bit of criticism when people say learn other characters. I learn other characters but not so I can be good with them, but so I can learn their weaknesses.
I know lots of Chun's weaknesses but I'm not gonna say on here!
__________________
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #37
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]
 
(Hado)-(King)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Age: 24
Posts: 984
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Rep Power: 3241
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyArse View Post
I learn other characters but not so I can be good with them, but so I can learn their weaknesses.
This is exactly what I believe. Which is why I'm trying to learn to use sent, I always get pwned by a good sent user no matter who I use.
__________________

TheKingOfHado@live.com


☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫
(Hado)-(King) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:05 PM   #38
flamesz
VIP
 
flamesz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn,newyork
Age: 25
Posts: 1,707
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 3580
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Seems like the chunli players do not realise how far she needs to be updated for more balances... let me put the details fo what you guys seems to not focus too much on and thats pretty nuch what makes her a hell of a lot more overpowered then all the others....

- Shes the fastest char in the game. (this does make her having an edge)
- She got 3 jumps (and on top of that, she jumps higher then everybody else)
- Pretty much all of her moves passes thru projectiles.
- Kikosho Supers has priority over pretty much everything except helpers
- she is unfightable with any giant character (aka jug and sent)


now let me get the point of why all of this is way too much for her...
let me start by the first point...
- fastest char...
Basically she runs faster, dashes faster and her jumps are faster then even wolverine, wolverine needs a special move to be fast, while she is overall faster by just jumping and moving. and i'm not talking about dashing in which is her best way to make it to an opponent... there is a reason why shes always closed up to the enemy. now i'm not saying remove this speed of hers... but i'm saying you give her a lot of passthru moves when she doesn't need it and that alone make her untouchable ! something has to be done against this...

- tripple jump isn't much if you ask me... look at cyclops double jump, is it even used ? nope because its of no use, so why would tripple jump be any better ? it does help but not much.. then again the simple fact that she overall jump higher then cyclops makes her tripple jump even more effective then super jumping and that one can't be locked at all making her having no need for super jumping at all... that kind of jump shouldn't be this much abusive. if not removing her third jump... then make her jump less high then, but something has to be done about that !

- lightining kick, rising bird kick, spinning bird kick... passes thru !
Thats too much, her lightning kick shouldn't be pass thru at all and the rising kick shouldn't be either. you guys might say nobody is gonne use her if that was to happen, but the reality is... people uses her just because she totally owns pretty much all opponents, unless the player who plays her sucks... but in this case... she got pretty much too many moves that are pass thru, making her pretty much untouchable by pretty much all attacks until she is on the charcater. wolverine compared to her has only one single move that enables him to get to the other, she now has 2 and the third move might not move, but can be held working for as long as the guy wants which makes it totally abusive because if she does get to the char, she can just do that and the guy can't even react to her, because she passes thru ! again something has to be done...

- Kikosho super has too much priority...
let's just say this, unless you throw her a super beam from afar... she always get the upper hand with it. you are close to her, you throw an hadouken, she kikosho way after you, your hadouken gets eaten by the kikosho who actually didn't even come out yet ! same with every single move you'll do. only super beams actually rivals it and thats because you are far from her. this needs to be toned down as well...

- big chars can't touch her at all...
Speed + 3xJump + all pass thru = nothing stops her from coming to you.
this is sentinels primary attack pattern guys... and he can't even hit herwith anything... her tripple jump is more effective then super jumping which renders any sent force useless against her. shes always in you doing her lightning kick, which passes thru so even regular attacks aren't fast enough to make her move. whatever you do you are just dead against a chunli user who knows how to play.

Juggernaught has an even worst matchup because he's even bigger then sentinel.
he's got reach you'll say... but what is it used for ? he never hits in the air... its always in front of him and chunli is never there to begin with. juggernaught actually has a passthru move to get to her... what is it used for, shes already always on him, no need to run for her. that moves is actually used to get away from her... but what is it good for... by the time you recover from that juggy punch... shes already back on your side.

now let me count...
thats already 2 chars that cannot at all play against her...
that said, the average players cannot even have a single chance against a good player which makes her having another edge that no other chars have. next to all the other chars, right now chunli is probably the only char along bison that are asked to be nerfed. i dont hear from the others... so dont go telling me they are perfect and only those who cant win against them crys about it, because even the pros cry about her, and those pros aren'T called pros for nothing.

Fact is, she is way too abusive, and when i hear people tell me that i should learn to play with chars i hate just because i lose to chunli... this makes me even madder, because if there is one thing i hate the most in a fighting game... its the "TIERS" the whole concept of "you play a big guy, i'll play chunli for a sure win" completely rid the fun out of that game.

my suggestions ?
If not removing her third jump... then tweak her to jump the normal height.
Tone down Kikosho super priorities.
Make at least her lightning kick not pass thru anymore.

this should at leastmake her touchable, and thus make it more balanced.



EDIT:
have you looked at a chunli vs chunli fight ?
seriously, it ****ing last for 3 hours !
i respect what you say cause that your point of view on the matter
well i should hit every thing you say little by little and please don't take this the wrong way ok
1) you say chun-il is the faster character on sfo to me that a lie reason why is because if i have a slow internet and fast pc most of chun-il hits will not touch me cause the lagg would be so heavy or we can say fast pc and great inernet from a optimum tubro packet or a router and you would have god like speed it comes down to the inertnet of the players to cause from frist hand i had a wifi apdter and a great pc and when i try to play a game in sum one host it didn't work
2)well out of all the streetfighter games i seen with chun-il they all had triple jump and the cross over jump is a bouns plus when it comes to the highest jumper in sfo ironman takes the cake he have rockets in his boots people
3) think about chun-il unable to by pass at all in this game that have ppl who all to spam her greatest weakness bison u would make her that much ez to pwn
4) that olny what you think
next what you said about the rising bird spec it does not pass by=pass base on what i seen these days on a last note if you think chun-il can't by-pass then we should make it fair and say all characters who have a by-pass move should not and on a other note 9 cold years of making chun-il better what you said on your last statement this is base of what you said "
Fact is, she is way too abusive, and when i hear people tell me that i should learn to play with chars i hate just because i lose to chunli... this makes me even madder, because if there is one thing i hate the most in a fighting game... its the "TIERS" the whole concept of "you play a big guy, i'll play chunli for a sure win" completely rid the fun out of that game." that shows you just had chun-il
__________________

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:01 AM   #39
SSJKarma
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Canada somewhere in the province of quebec
Age: 37
Posts: 18,619
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Rep Power: 0
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

if there is another thing i hate is the people who deny reality to be seen...

sentinel sent forces easily gets chunli ?
hmmm... funny all i see sentinel users against her is super jumping like mad to avoid being caugh from behind, why are they doing this... simply because setn force as and will probably always be... too slow to do anything ! unlike what you think hairyarse, sent force doesn't come from behind him, it comes from the far left or far right corner of the screen, which is many times too far away from sentinel to be of any use. the other thing is that those sent forces can only be going straight, toward the floor (whatever that is used for) or going forward and upward... most often then not, chunli is above you which makes sent force unable to reach her at all. now if i want to hit her while shes in the corner with me, sent force isn't your best bet, regular punches and kicks are way faster and inflicts more damage overall.

now i'll ask you one single thing here...
what do you think make me just an average sentinel user when even BA admit that i am probably at the top of the sentinel users ? the answer is, the lack of super jumping... unlik emany people who abuse super jumping thinking that is the only thing making sentinel strong, i found out that the suicide route with sentinel and juggernaught actually gives you mnore chances at the win then a well thought out strategies. now the only reason i get easily killed by chunli is the simple fact that i do not or rarely super jumps. now you're gonna have to answer to me, where in my post did i say i wanted her to be nerfed cause i lose to her ? i'm gonna answer again, nowhere did i ever mentionned that ! i only said she do needs a major tweaking ! because it is true that she is unbalanced. and i can even tell you why she is that much unbalanced... because you guys asked her to be and tmyapp gave it to you.


Flamez: i think you should reread my post a bit... you totally warped what i said and didn't even understood it to begin with. i said she was the fastest without the need for moves to move from one side to another... as far as i am concerned you just prooved my point by saying the others are faster by using special moves. simply said, her general speed is faster then everyone else. because to get from one side to another, she doesn't need any special moves !

you then said in all SF games you seen tripple jump ?
chunli was always the only char to have that and that was in the VS games only !

you then told me to make everybody not having any pass thru... AMEN !!!! that and unblockables should never have hapenned to this game... but past is already gone by so let's look at the future will ya. reread my post, i didn't ask her to remove all her pass thru, i said that lightning kicks needs to be removed of the list. because right now chunli is th eone with th emost pass thru moves around... all that so cry babies can finally satisfy their thirst of victory on a char that didn't need that much boost. in the end they didn't answer and tmyapp decided for them, and the decision i dont like at all !

you just strickly prooved my point, though you say i picked chunli, you can't be more wrong, i always choose sentinel or wolverine, unlike what popular belief is, i play for fun not for the win ! but too often have i seen people pick chunli just because i choose sentinel telling me then that they won because they had chunli and she is the biggest enemy of sentinel... i begged to differ back before she got all these uber buffs to her arsenal... not shes just unstoppable.


overall people, i can tell you this much, as a big fan of sentinel, i've seen all fighting styles and i can tell you, chunli is always played the same, and sentinel arsenal is far from able to catch up to her. you may tell me that i am not th ebest of the best and that is why i get killed, but in true reality... best against best... chunli still is th ewinner. and im sure blockattack will tell you the same as i do... it is possible for them to win against her, as long as they can super jump often... but then again that win will be a hard to get type !

of all the chars that needs tweaking...
chunli comes far above all others...
Bison comes next, followed by sakura... then all others that needs a power boost, including sentinel and juggernaught who do need even more armors to compete.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:13 AM   #40
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP
 
DARK-RAIKEN-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 543
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
Rep Power: 3183
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
if there is another thing i hate is the people who deny reality to be seen...

sentinel sent forces easily gets chunli ?
hmmm... funny all i see sentinel users against her is super jumping like mad to avoid being caugh from behind, why are they doing this... simply because setn force as and will probably always be... too slow to do anything ! unlike what you think hairyarse, sent force doesn't come from behind him, it comes from the far left or far right corner of the screen, which is many times too far away from sentinel to be of any use. the other thing is that those sent forces can only be going straight, toward the floor (whatever that is used for) or going forward and upward... most often then not, chunli is above you which makes sent force unable to reach her at all. now if i want to hit her while shes in the corner with me, sent force isn't your best bet, regular punches and kicks are way faster and inflicts more damage overall.

now i'll ask you one single thing here...
what do you think make me just an average sentinel user when even BA admit that i am probably at the top of the sentinel users ? the answer is, the lack of super jumping... unlik emany people who abuse super jumping thinking that is the only thing making sentinel strong, i found out that the suicide route with sentinel and juggernaught actually gives you mnore chances at the win then a well thought out strategies. now the only reason i get easily killed by chunli is the simple fact that i do not or rarely super jumps. now you're gonna have to answer to me, where in my post did i say i wanted her to be nerfed cause i lose to her ? i'm gonna answer again, nowhere did i ever mentionned that ! i only said she do needs a major tweaking ! because it is true that she is unbalanced. and i can even tell you why she is that much unbalanced... because you guys asked her to be and tmyapp gave it to you.


Flamez: i think you should reread my post a bit... you totally warped what i said and didn't even understood it to begin with. i said she was the fastest without the need for moves to move from one side to another... as far as i am concerned you just prooved my point by saying the others are faster by using special moves. simply said, her general speed is faster then everyone else. because to get from one side to another, she doesn't need any special moves !

you then said in all SF games you seen tripple jump ?
chunli was always the only char to have that and that was in the VS games only !

you then told me to make everybody not having any pass thru... AMEN !!!! that and unblockables should never have hapenned to this game... but past is already gone by so let's look at the future will ya. reread my post, i didn't ask her to remove all her pass thru, i said that lightning kicks needs to be removed of the list. because right now chunli is th eone with th emost pass thru moves around... all that so cry babies can finally satisfy their thirst of victory on a char that didn't need that much boost. in the end they didn't answer and tmyapp decided for them, and the decision i dont like at all !

you just strickly prooved my point, though you say i picked chunli, you can't be more wrong, i always choose sentinel or wolverine, unlike what popular belief is, i play for fun not for the win ! but too often have i seen people pick chunli just because i choose sentinel telling me then that they won because they had chunli and she is the biggest enemy of sentinel... i begged to differ back before she got all these uber buffs to her arsenal... not shes just unstoppable.


overall people, i can tell you this much, as a big fan of sentinel, i've seen all fighting styles and i can tell you, chunli is always played the same, and sentinel arsenal is far from able to catch up to her. you may tell me that i am not th ebest of the best and that is why i get killed, but in true reality... best against best... chunli still is th ewinner. and im sure blockattack will tell you the same as i do... it is possible for them to win against her, as long as they can super jump often... but then again that win will be a hard to get type !

of all the chars that needs tweaking...
chunli comes far above all others...
Bison comes next, followed by sakura... then all others that needs a power boost, including sentinel and juggernaught who do need even more armors to compete.
It was from you that flames got this idea but must have misread what you where getting at? flame bro chunli is the fastes t in the game compared to anyone else. beside just hyper jump chunli and see the speed she moves in. thats self explanatory.
__________________
DARK-RAIKEN-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #41
iHighRoller
VIP
 
iHighRoller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Age: 22
Posts: 162
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Rep Power: 0
iHighRoller is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit iHighRoller's Facebook Visit iHighRoller's Twitter Visit iHighRoller's YouTube
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
if there is another thing i hate is the people who deny reality to be seen...


of all the chars that needs tweaking...
chunli comes far above all others...
Bison comes next, followed by sakura... then all others that needs a power boost, including sentinel and juggernaught who do need even more armors to compete.
Smart Man, Bison really needs to go back to pre-update status when everyone didnt use him.

Juggy and sent do always die fast as well.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyArse View Post

If you take away Chun's Kikoshin passing through projectiles, then maybe take away Bison's psycho crusher going through projectiles too, its just as bad, and does about twice as much damage.
Now on this one, chill out with the bison talk because psyche crusher is already stopped by projectiles from behind and the right angle above, not to mention its the most dodgeable thing ever. Make it to where all projectiles stop it would essentially make him have only 1 super since all it would take is a moderate spammer to stop him O_O
iHighRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:16 PM   #42
~H~Blaze
 
~H~Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: georgia
Age: 25
Posts: 3,250
Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1325
Rep Power: 5210
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Lol someone got mighty bold soon as they got a title. What you call "garbage" its called logic. Thing about other capcom/marvel games. Now look at sfo half the ish your naming is going to make the FAN BASED USER CREATED(more or less) game super boring. We play sfo because its SIMILAR not because we want an exact copy of mvc 1-3.

Another note: Dont try and start an ego war with me because you'll lose. Bad.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
If we are talking from today's perspective, right now I think the strongest player in the game is probably Writers, tho I haven't played him since being back, he could probably OCV any other group.

Magneto



Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #43
SSJKarma
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Canada somewhere in the province of quebec
Age: 37
Posts: 18,619
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Rep Power: 0
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Is this turning into a flame war ?
i'm asking because it seems like so to me, with the whole quote of a quote of a quote hapenning only to see some nothing to do with original text convos hapenning... and you all know what we do to threads that become flaming wars right ?

so let's not push further my thinking of this because right now i'll still consider this as a missinterpretation of it all.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #44
donkios
VIP
 
donkios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte. NC
Age: 23
Posts: 2,790
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
Rep Power: 5000
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

It's true though, the moves that he posted were unfair were pretty much all vindicated moves.
__________________


--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #45
LuXv
 
LuXv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ATL + LA
Posts: 6,467
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
Rep Power: 4875
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Whhaaat? all I see for Vindicated Moves are Vindicated Bison's Flight, Other then that they all seem to be Un-Vindi
__________________


LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #46
donkios
VIP
 
donkios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte. NC
Age: 23
Posts: 2,790
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
Rep Power: 5000
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

I was talking about this

Sakura's Bubble Special

Sakura's Kick Thingy Special

Ken's Ring Of Fire

Ken's Fire Leveation Special

Ken's Air-Shinku Haduken

Ryu's Dropping Special

Akuma's Field Of W.e Special

Akuma's Lvl 1 Rd

Sentinel's Cloaking special

Sentinel's Duplicate/Mirror special

Sentinel's Bubble Special

Sentinel's Lvl 2 RD Special

Akuma's Air-lighting-kick special

Ken's Fire Trail Special


ALL lvl 2 RD's (Other than Wolverine's Weapon-X and IronMan's War Destroyer)

But Bison's already OP as he is anyways, he really doesn't need more
__________________


--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #47
LuXv
 
LuXv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ATL + LA
Posts: 6,467
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
Rep Power: 4875
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Ohh yeah Im saying where (Well I'm) Saying if he was to put the other moves suggested these would be the moves the Chars would loose, in place for other moves. But I doubt half of these will even get removed or tweaked.
__________________


LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:10 PM   #48
donkios
VIP
 
donkios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte. NC
Age: 23
Posts: 2,790
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
Rep Power: 5000
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Notice that you named all of the vindicated moves though, i'm not trying to start anythign but he's right, this is Capcom v Streetfighter but the ideas your suggesting are trying to make it more like it

The vindicated moves are fine they just need to be tweaked, notice how Bison and Chun Li were never complained about 2 years ago but after they got tweaked just a little it turned them into powerhouse cheap whores?
__________________


--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #49
LuXv
 
LuXv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ATL + LA
Posts: 6,467
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
Rep Power: 4875
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

Lol, yeah I understand; Do you have any suggestion, and Pardon me for pushing it the MvC 2 Way.
__________________


LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #50
donkios
VIP
 
donkios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte. NC
Age: 23
Posts: 2,790
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
Rep Power: 5000
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

I agree with you that characters need tweaks but taking away specials isn't what they need

They need tweaks, Bison's ball move takes up way too much health even when its blocked, Chun Li is just a lagfest with her triple jumps and unstoppable spin kick

-Nerf Bison's ball and give him another special that's not overpowered

-Keep Chun Li at Double Jump and Spin Kick stoppable by Melee (Like Ryu's)
__________________


--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump



Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Navbar with Avatar by Kolbi