Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
avatar-killers is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit avatar-killers's Facebook
Default Re: Tweaks & Changes

in my opinion, all VIP RD's are fine the way they are: (including Sakura's RD) if you dont like it, thats too bad, it's just the way it meant to be lol
avatar-killers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #52
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
I agree with you that characters need tweaks but taking away specials isn't what they need

They need tweaks, Bison's ball move takes up way too much health even when its blocked, Chun Li is just a lagfest with her triple jumps and unstoppable spin kick

-Nerf Bison's ball and give him another special that's not overpowered

-Keep Chun Li at Double Jump and Spin Kick stoppable by Melee (Like Ryu's)
I see I See, Plus Chun Has 4 Jumps, I Counted it's ridiculous

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:12 AM   #53
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

I already said it but i'll say it again, if this turns into a flame war, then i'm gonna close this thread off.

though by reading flames post i'm thinking thats exactly what he wants.
so let me be clear here flamesz, reguardless of you saying otherwise, of all the people that did answer in this post... you're pretty much the only one saying shes fine as it is !

many of us been playing a lot and we dont want a game that is unbalanced to hell. we want balance. and right now a chun user against a sentinel user, reguardless of how good the sentinel user is. if the chun user is as good as he is... then sentinel is screwed over and twice at it. same for juggernaught reguardless of the 4 pass thru moves he has ! you like to say best against best, but you also like to contradict yourself by saying this user beats me when everyone knows i'm a little more then average to begin with.

Everyone has been saying it... and now i'm saying it, chunli is way too overpowered. why do you even think she came from next to not used to top 5 most used chars ? same with bison, before patch he was cool, after patch he became a powerhouse.

you know why tmyapp did this ?
for us to know that he wants suggestion to begin with.
suggestions, i suggest you go check the word up the dictionnary because right now all you been saying to us is... "dont toucha thing the games fine as it is. " and thats exactly contrary to what we (members) and we (staff) wants to hear. we all know the game is not perfect, so stop trying to say it is, cause its not !

now come with suggestion instead of just throwing away your perfection bull****.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:32 AM   #54
(x-a)Freezealot

Post Thanks / Like
(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point(x-a)Freezealot is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (x-a)Freezealot's YouTube

ohh snaps! I agree though seriously the game has some improving to be delt with but thats like all great things, sometimes they need to be tweaked.And I feel that it is insane that chun-li jumps a skyscrapper in a half.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:50 AM   #55
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1455
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
I already said it but i'll say it again, if this turns into a flame war,
you know why tmyapp did this ?
for us to know that he wants suggestion to begin with.
suggestions, i suggest you go check the word up the dictionnary because right now all you been saying to us is... "dont toucha thing the games fine as it is. " and thats exactly contrary to what we (members) and we (staff) wants to hear. we all know the game is not perfect, so stop trying to say it is, cause its not !
It just doesn't make sense to me for Tmyapp to nerf all the characters in an effort to make everything more "balanced" and then all of a sudden bison/chun-li get turned into power house users in the hands of even the biggest noob.

Honestly how im feeling right now EFF the balancing. Give sent his defense back,leave chun & bison how they are,give wolf something(idk),bring cyclops's power back to what is was in v.1.9a,spiderman's maximum spider back to what it was before this horrible remnant version of what it is now. And then MAYBE just MAYBE the game will once again become "balanced".

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:53 AM   #56
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

H-Blaze, then you make no sens here... have you even read my above post ?
i said he added and changed a lot of things, because "WE" (the members) didn't answer his call when he asked us and i swear he had even created a thread for it. to tell him how were the characters...

in that thread back then, i remeember eactly what came out of it...

BISON, CHUNLI are too weak, boost them up !

This is the only sentences that came out of peoples mouth.
he then asked those people, tell me whats wrong in them... and again all that came out was... everything.
he then said, be more precise !
and they said, we can't everything is broken...

and after weeks even months of speaking to nobody about it, and nobody seemed to care at all.
he decided to take the balance into his own hand and made the chars overpowered, for the sole fact of making you guys react to it, and guess what, it worked, because right now you're reacting to it.

so i'm telling you, where is the problem when we made a lot of threads about charcaters to balance them out, but the only thing that do gets done is what we staff members tell him to, because you members can't even agree on something as trivial as which character is abusive or not ! For us staff members, we already know who needs a boost and who needs a nerf, and guess what, we all agree on what was said about them... but when tmyapp askes us to get those ideas to the public, all the public can do is cry about us not knowing our things.

so now let me ask you...
do you even care for this game, because right now it seems like not at all.
and if it is, i wonder what you're still doing here to begin with.

with that in mind now...
can you answer the call ?

I do...
Chunli needs to have less pass thru moves and less movability, she can move freely as much as she wants in the air and on the ground. unlike all other chars who needs moves to actually moves. her reach is unlimited even for her kicks or punches.

Bison has to much reach on his supers as well, not to mention the psycho crusher bug where it hits you wherever you are on screen. his field gets people too much as well. it needs to go down a bit.

Sakuras bubbles needs to be lowered as well, its too reaching just like bison field.

sentinel needs more armor... or give him speed on his sent force. or make his sent force come out of him instead of the screen way behind him.

Juggernaught needs more armor, just like sentinel, and he needs a bit more speed on his girdle for it to be more effective.

Ironman, needs more speed and better reach for his physical attacks, his specials are fine, and he needs smart bombs badly.

wolverine... Directionnal Drill Claw, but not Drill Claw X.... maybe make the move give or remove no energy. aside fromt hat i think wolverine is correct.

Cyclops... not quite sure what he needs... he seems fine to me... but then again i rarely play with him. and against him i have no problem winning against, nor have i really found him not able to kick my ass. so i'm think he's correct... but a true fan might know more then me for this.

off the top of my head that pretty much what i think should be changed.
bugs also needs tweaking, but he got to find them to actually be ok...
spidermans maximum spider seems fine when i play it, my guess is ag or something of the sort plays with it... we'll need a lot more testing to know what the bug is, but maximum spider was always a folowing move and never was changed for anything else, thus it is a bug.... bugs have to be found in order to solves them.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #57
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

^ Thus I suggest what A lot of people If Not The Majority Of People want, people feel free, to ask me to add anything. or take away, but have a good reason and point.

Old 01-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #58
L0kito

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 35
L0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enough

have spiderman maximum spider follow again...
L0kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #59
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

People, how many times will i have to tell you that spiderman maximum spider is bugged at the moment and was supposed to be fixed a while ago, now if it does it again we need more info as in how to replicate the god damn bug.

so instead of just saying hey its bugged, how about you come in saying hey when i do this and that it screws up maximum spider and it can't work anymore. now that will be a lot more helpfull !

you want it solved, then try to find why it does it see if you can replicate the bug and then we'll send the info to tmyapp so he track down the bug !
Old 01-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #60
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

he is sayin that the maxuim spiderman spec does not follow any more like once you do the special you go olny to one coner and all i other player has to do is move out of the way and throw a fast counter attack so he is sayin most spiderman players stop using him because of the fact so no real need to say god damm all you had to do is ask to explain the reason why.
I hope what i said help you out fix the bug

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]

Last edited by flamesz; 01-17-2011 at 09:22 PM.
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:30 AM   #61
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, nope it doesn't !
because what you are telling me is that its not working at all, but to tmyapp and to me it seems fine. so my guess is that people need to clear cache. sometimes bugs stays in the cache and are not in the game.

and i didn't go ballistic unlike what you think, its just that everyone comes back to this, even though we already said its a bug and not a voluntary choice ! asking for maximum spider to be back to its original self is like asking bison to keep his bugs just to keep him overpowered ! so all i'm asking is that "BUGS" stay out of this thread !
Old 01-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #62
L0kito

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 35
L0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enough

Whenever someone does a MS ..spiderman will just go straight to one corner and stay there and yes he is moving up and down but on the same corner...so basically the opponent can just jump out of it and move to the other corner without getting hit and counter it..

Before the update he was able to follow the opponent whereever he move..

Last edited by L0kito; 01-18-2011 at 12:01 PM.
L0kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:52 PM   #63
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I can vouch for this too. Maximum spider no longer criss-crosses over the screen, it keep going in the same direction, even if the opponent jumps over or ducks under it. Before it used to follow the opponent like a homing missile. Now it just goes in one direction. That's the bug.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:25 AM   #64
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

again guys you are not getting what we need... you just say it happens and were suppose to find the bug as that ?

let me give you an exemple of questions you should ask yourselves and then come back with the answers...

1 - does it happen if it hits the opponent or is the move still does it even if it hits ?
2 - If it hits, does spiderman passes thru it or does he just push the character away and then lose its target ?
3 - Does the move happens every single time its done ?
4 - Are you pressing any other buttons once th emove starts or are you just waiting on it to end ?
5 - Does it happen if you are Player 1 ?
6 - Does it happen if you are Player 2 ?
7 - Does it happen if you are Player 3 ?
8 - Does it happen if you are Player 4 ?
9 - Does it work on certain chars and not on others ?
ex: if you do it to bison, does it work or not.
10 - Have you cleared your cache see if its not on your part ?

See these are all questions you should ask yourselves while trying to find a bug.
if you just barge in saying hey it doesn'T work, that doesn't tell us a thing about it.
no go ahead, try it, abuse it and try to answer these will ya !
Old 02-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #65
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
again guys you are not getting what we need... you just say it happens and were suppose to find the bug as that ?

let me give you an exemple of questions you should ask yourselves and then come back with the answers...

1 - does it happen if it hits the opponent or is the move still does it even if it hits ?

If it hit's the opponent, it still stays on one side of the screen, that is if your lucky enough to get someone.

2 - If it hits, does spiderman passes thru it or does he just push the character away and then lose its target ?

He passes through it i guess, he does not push the character away, he bring the character air-born while the attack is still active.

3 - Does the move happens every single time its done ?

Yes

4 - Are you pressing any other buttons once th emove starts or are you just waiting on it to end ?

No

5 - Does it happen if you are Player 1 ?
6 - Does it happen if you are Player 2 ?
7 - Does it happen if you are Player 3 ?
8 - Does it happen if you are Player 4 ?

Yes to P1-4

9 - Does it work on certain chars and not on others ?

Happens against all character's

ex: if you do it to bison, does it work or not.
10 - Have you cleared your cache see if its not on your part ?

Yes cleared it several times

See these are all questions you should ask yourselves while trying to find a bug.
if you just barge in saying hey it doesn'T work, that doesn't tell us a thing about it.
no go ahead, try it, abuse it and try to answer these will ya !
* Sakura's profile updated

Old 02-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #66
12ex
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about12ex has a spectacular aura about

Excellence..Pure Excellence. I'm loving your ideas. Keep it up cuz if they can get this done. Hm.. I'll be happy.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:44 AM   #67
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

i dont think we are, TMyApp probably looks here one or two times a month, but i dont think most of these will happen.

when it comes to character, you want us to balance the game up before adding more, but then you go suggesting that we had more moves to them, but more moves is probably the same as adding a new char, it will still delay the balancing act.

i read most of the charcater tweak you are suggesting and most of these aren'T even necessary to me... not going to start debating each moves, thats gonna make another wall of text that nobody will read anyway. but i'll be spekaing of those that are needed, mainly by sentinel and wolverine....

Wolverine speed up... you gotta be joking right ?
give him faster movement and he'll be everywhere at the same time. he's already one of the fastest with his Dash he doesn't need anymore speed. that said the only thing he really need is directionnal drill claw, not the hyper version just the regular version just like he has in X:COTA and MvC. aside from that i think he's fine as he is.

Sentinel, th ebubble is ridiculous, i like how you tryed adding a new move TMyApp but seriously its useless, because the guy isn't stuck in it, and he can actually take his time kicking my ass while i'm stuck waiting for the bubble to come out of the screen. How to make that move better, well dont throw the bubble, keep her close and make her suck people in. that will give sentinel close range hyper that he so need. and it will be a great Plasma Storm like move.

also sentinel needs better Sent Force...
Light sent force should go forward horinzontally, not going down like they do, that one serves no purpose and usually is never used. then his medium ones should go diagonnally upward. and the high ones should be next to vertical.

i think thats all sentinel really needs.
slowing down rocket punch... you gotta be kidding right, slower then that = useless and never gonna be used ever again. we know, we tryed that a few years ago. Rocket punch can already barely hold their worth in this game. by the time i throw one i get my ass kicked in close range. their recovery is so bad that slowing them down again makes them useless. so dont touch them.

thats all i'm gonna say.
as for the network things you are asking...
those cannot be done, we cannot make the network detect your router and set itself off, there are tons of routers existing with new ones getting out every months or so. its impossible to do this, not to mention routers can't be port forwarded by third party software, you have to use their own ways.

for those still wonddering why games needs port forwarding... i suggest you go read a bit about what "NATS" are, because thats what disabling you to actually host and have to port forward because of it, thats also why you can't just disable your router network to play. dont want NATS in the way, dont plug in your router, thats all there is to it. Network wise, the game can't be better then it is now !
Old 02-20-2011, 07:33 AM   #68
-Dark_Zhade-
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
-Dark_Zhade- is an unknown quantity at this point

I like your spidey suggestions.
-Dark_Zhade- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:21 PM   #69
Vampire_Prince

Post Thanks / Like
Vampire_Prince is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesomeness i vote yes

The Vampire Prince(X-A)KidDeath

Vampire_Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #70
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook

Psycho field is too big, tweak that for sure.

\
(-PakistaN-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #71
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Best Topic Evar...

I will update that

Old 10-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #72
Master08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Master08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Master08's Facebook Visit Master08's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Tweaks & Changes

LuXv I think this is really really brill, LOVE IT but there are 2 things i dont like, Make Jugg headbutt stronger << Are you mad?? haha (If that what you said!!) and Ryu, Stay in the air for 2 secs or somethink like that << Naaa i dont like it, I no people spam likes noobs but GET ON WITH IT??...
There are always a spammer in the Game/Room?.... ANYWAYS I LOVE MOST OF YOUR IDEA'S

I think that Tmyapp should get help doing this if this is going to HAPPEN??.. I really hope it does !

(LuXv where the hell did you get all these's idea's from?? WOW o.O) Anyways LOVE IT!

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheMan016 View Post
Chun-Li's Fwd, Down, Fwd, Lk, Mk Special Needs To Be Fixed As Well...IT DOESNT DO CRAP!
Veryy true It doesnt do crap hahaha, Anyways noone uses it anyways hahaha (RARELY!)
Old 10-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #73
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xamaster08 View Post
Ryu, Stay in the air for 2 secs or somethink like that << Naaa i dont like it, I no people spam likes noobs but GET ON WITH IT??...
Thats basicly the case in all his Vs. Games. Thus the reason people dont Spam w. ryu in Mvc1, or MvC2 and etc.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #74
Master08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Master08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Master08's Facebook Visit Master08's YouTube
Wink Re: Tweaks & Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
There's a topic on it somewhere, my screen comes up black with a small white box in the corner with a red X

Hmu on MSN if you can help, rather not spam this topic

Whats your problem man?? I can help you out !

Bump: [QUOTE=LuXv;718684]Thats basicly the case in all his Vs. Games. Thus the reason people dont Spam w. ryu in Mvc1, or MvC2 and etc.[/Q

True.... It will stop the spamming with Ryu then and what about Ken? Fireballs??.... People spam with him haha anyways FAB IDEA'S MAN, LOVE IT!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 02:24 AM   #75
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Best topic ever. Will be under-going some much needed changes and ideas since I know more than I did before. Stay tuned.

*Thread Cleaned*

Last edited by LuXv; 02-22-2012 at 03:27 AM.