SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO Issue Kim-Kam Members Help Center 7 03-27-2010 09:09 AM
BOt issue ~H~Blaze Members Help Center 6 02-04-2010 01:20 PM
Issue Blade Members Help Center 6 03-17-2009 09:38 AM

Old 10-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1474
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Account issue part two.

Alrighty so before I thought this was a bot issue so I made this thread.

http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=24518 <-- filled with a bunch of fail replies and barely any help.

So I was on sfo the other day and i went to host and it said this about my ingame name

"Cise_X" without quotations.

Everything seemed fine but then I went to press okay and this showed up(view the next screenshot)

help please STAFF(only)

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.

Last edited by ~H~Blaze; 10-02-2010 at 05:25 PM.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Account issue part two.

~H~Blaze thats is a rare error, and if you dont want to get comments from other users next time open a thread on Contact A Moderator . goodluck

Street Fighter II
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

no no your staff too. I just want people who actually know what their talking about ya know?

not some random noob going "its kuz you have a nasty name" or anything like that. Apologises.

Magneto

Old 10-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

~H~Blaze aight got you, its dfintiley one of the things that only staff can answer.

Street Fighter II
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #5
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Within the game description/title (Cise_X's game), if you rename that to something else which doesn't include your user name, can you host then?

If you haven't tried this, could you please do so and reply with your result.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #6
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

I didnt rename it it kept it as Cise_X. It wont let me host at all on this account.

Magneto

Old 10-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #7
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Try re-hosting again under the same IGN, hopefully it should work. Titanium's gone to the liberty to make some alterations to the "system".

^ Thanks estset.

Last edited by (-ObNoXiOuS-1-); 10-03-2010 at 11:30 AM.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
no no your staff too. I just want people who actually know what their talking about ya know?

not some random noob going "its kuz you have a nasty name" or anything like that. Apologises.
I'm assuming you were able to host just fine before and this problem only started of recent. The prohibited usernames in SFX and SFO might now be using the same source. Try hosting now.

Btw, Ambassadors are always welcome to help anyone with a question or a problem, that's part of their purpose. That said, they are not staff. Just clearing that up for you.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote