SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO store Vash New Features 4 08-16-2009 01:11 AM
OKAY HOW DO YOU STORE SFO GAME IN YOUR BROWSER. Bladevampirek Members Help Center 6 06-03-2009 01:15 PM
Kid threatens to kill Bush SolidSnake76 Links 9 04-30-2008 05:45 PM
How not to rob a convienience store. Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 04-12-2007 09:07 PM
Behold, the sfo store! GustaRhymes New Features 32 11-25-2005 12:12 PM

Old 11-12-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2975
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default GAME RAGE: Man threatens store over MW3

http://www.dailytech.com/Man+Threate...ticle23246.htm

Quote:
An Aurora, Colorado man has been arrested and is being charged with disorderly conduct after an unusual encounter at his local Best Buy Comp., Inc. (BBY) store.
What the hell is wrong with these people? I noticed more and more video game violence are being perpetrated by grown adults.... really, adults?

god damn it, if you are over 30, stop playing video games, what the hell is wrong with you throwing a tantrum over a $60 CD thats gonna collect dust in another year or 2?

Quote:
But as it turned out, Best Buy had too many preorders and not enough actual copies, so it had sold all its existing stock to fans who attended the launch event. Mr. Sar was outraged at this development and the fact that he would miss out on the MW3 fun.

He began yelling at the Best Buy customer service representatives. He told them he would shoot them in the parking lot when they came out of the store. He also threatened to blow up the store itself.
Yep.... society is burning in hell....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GAME RAGE: Man threatens store over MW3

And all of this crazyness happened over a freakin' video game....MW3 at that...
Old 11-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

lolmw3.

I would understand if it were Battlefield 3 though.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #4
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

this sound just like the sad case just like that other topic post here a while back 30 year old man punch a 13 year old over COD Black ops I was like really come on man that could have been your son dude

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #5
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

I'll kill everyone!!! Rawwwrrrr!!!!!

seriously tho it's just pathetic, but I was expecting this nonetheless!

Zetca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:29 PM   #6
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

You know MW3 is GOTY when you have a 30 yr old man about to go rambo on best buy because he can't get it.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #7
Master08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Master08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Master08's Facebook Visit Master08's YouTube
Post Re: GAME RAGE: Man threatens store over MW3

Whats the world comming to??....
Old 11-13-2011, 03:29 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

funny how you all say that now, because you all got your copy or are all simply waiting on it...

but if you were in his shoes and preordered it and then told you'd get it the very day if you were there... and in the end gets the good old **** you, you got ripped off... i dont think you'd be thinking the same thing you are now.

not saying the guy was right, but a lot of things can be said when we're mad. killing perps in the parking lot... thats one thing i hear often and im a security guard for a ****ing shrine. saying it is common now a days, but only 0.001% of the clients would really consider it, and even less then that would actually do it.

all this to say people jump the cable way too easily now a days. you say one word they dont like, they jump on you like a rabbid wolf. i dont thihnki it has with the games actually, but more about how our society wants to avoid racism yet do it in pretty much everything we do.

best exemple ever...
fat people like myself.
we're still living with racism in all corners of our lives.
when we go buy some underwears, even the package they are in, laughs at us !
how often have you seen fat man or female on the big screen if not just in purely comical distraction ?

yet people believe they aren't racist or even grown up by the standards of society, but have they ever considered that it is our very own society that rages us to extreme like this man did ? if the store hadn't failed to begin with... that incident would have never hapenned.

at least that man had a real reason to be angry, and the store mistake will be fogotten because of people only looking at him. again a case of the company winning even when it was prooved that error came from them. for my part, i stopped preordering long ago. hapenned to me too often. and its too frustrating when it happens to you.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:51 AM   #9
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

is he going to use a RC-XD or a standard RPG-7?

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:47 AM   #10
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post

best exemple ever...
fat people like myself.
we're still living with racism in all corners of our lives.
when we go buy some underwears, even the package they are in, laughs at us !
how often have you seen fat man or female on the big screen if not just in purely comical distraction ?
Sense when was fat a race? i wouldnt compare it to that.

But i do get what your saying i would be mad if i payed 60$ of my hard earned money for nougthing aswell but lets think about what might have happend maybe the ran out of copys or they dint get shipped you know some times customers can just been rude and assholes when they dont have to be i understand that your mad but you dont have to take stuff out on the people who are just doing there jobs thats when you go to the companys corprate office the workers have anything to do with that.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Lady, the the company already said that they sold copies they didn'T have. they oversold if you will. its like you have 500 places for a party but you sell 1000 instead. in the end it doesn'T matter if didn'T receive anything you were supposed to, because you over sold the product, you knew you had 500 only yet you oversold in order to make more money.

very bad move from best buy.

as for the fat people remark...
so its ok to make fun and embarasse people because they aren'T a race to begin with ?
racism has a lot more senses then just race specifics.

species is a species...
when you check it out right... in the end we're all human, reguardless of you being hispanic or jew.
thats why racism goes beyond the scope of races. it is a way to say you are getting abused because you are different.
blonds get it, black people get it, fat people get it, asian people get it.
racism is everywhere. thats why our society isn't working, because errors of old always comes back to haunt us, maybe not like they useed to be, but in news ways. in the end they are still the old errors.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 11-14-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
funny how you all say that now, because you all got your copy or are all simply waiting on it...

but if you were in his shoes and preordered it and then told you'd get it the very day if you were there... and in the end gets the good old **** you, you got ripped off... i dont think you'd be thinking the same thing you are now.
If I were in his shoes and pre-ordered it, I would demand either a refund or an estimated time for my copy to arrive, neither which involve threathning to blow up a store.

The guy has mental issues that he should resolve instead because it's these kind of people that are giving video games a bad name in the first place, f***ing with the rest of us and making video games the scapegoat for everything wrong that happens.

Quote:
racism is everywhere.
No really? I totally didn't know that. /sarcasm

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #13
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lady, the the company already said that they sold copies they didn'T have. they oversold if you will. its like you have 500 places for a party but you sell 1000 instead. in the end it doesn'T matter if didn'T receive anything you were supposed to, because you over sold the product, you knew you had 500 only yet you oversold in order to make more money.

very bad move from best buy.

as for the fat people remark...
so its ok to make fun and embarasse people because they aren'T a race to begin with ?
racism has a lot more senses then just race specifics.

species is a species...
when you check it out right... in the end we're all human, reguardless of you being hispanic or jew.
thats why racism goes beyond the scope of races. it is a way to say you are getting abused because you are different.
blonds get it, black people get it, fat people get it, asian people get it.
racism is everywhere. thats why our society isn't working, because errors of old always comes back to haunt us, maybe not like they useed to be, but in news ways. in the end they are still the old errors.
Karma, racism is reference to RACES and CREEDS. Fat and obese are not races nor creeds, they fall under the category of stereotypes. How does racism work against fat people in general? I need to know...

Moreover, the store did receive a small shipment, you can call it, to cover the high demands but yet, I'm pretty sure there were and still are OTHER stores in the town you can go to if that one runs out of stock and they need to wait for the next shipment to come in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
If I were in his shoes and pre-ordered it, I would demand either a refund or an estimated time for my copy to arrive, neither which involve threathning to blow up a store.

The guy has mental issues that he should resolve instead because it's these kind of people that are giving video games a bad name in the first place, f***ing with the rest of us and making video games the scapegoat for everything wrong that happens.
Which is why orlando makes perfect sense. Take you're money back if you're gonna be that impatient and race to the next store, not level the store and then you NEVER get the game from them, the bloody idiot. As if that man attacking that kid in England wasn't enough, what we don't need, especially since the fallout from the PSN collapse, is this nonsense in our realm.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #14
Luke500
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 183
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough

This is why MW3 > All.

:troll:

Them Best Buy guys got there Flak Jacket on tho, so it really doesn't matter.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #15
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke500 View Post
This is why MW3 > All.

:troll:
Stop that.

That's MY thing.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:29 AM   #16
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

yet again people dont see my points.
and they dare ask me if i know proper english...

not gonna make an argument out of that racism thing. not here not now.
but i do wonder... how come continents are called race. i mean a race is a different person. when it comes to it, the only race there is on earth are animals... when it comes to humans we're all the same, but since we live in different countries different cultures automatically it mkes a new race ? but as i said not gonna start something here about that. it doesn'T ahve to do with the current topic.

solid: you want to know what they do against us ? open your eyes, look around you... if you dont see it then maybe getting fat will open your eye on the attitudes of people toward fatness.

the last thing i wanna tackle here... i'm just saying... there are many type of people to make a world... maybe you guys aren't liek that... but i know a lot of people who would. does that make them crazy mofos, nope they are good people... this case is simply told thru the news, which makes it on the spotlight, thus the guy is probably getting sued for something he would have never done in the first place. after all americans do like to make money out of simple sentences said in different places.

and by the way... nope... if one store dont have it anymore, chances are the others dont either. not everyone in that city buys in best buy. you also seem not to have read about them over selling. you seem to think it was easy for him to get his money back or even get the game. but the reality is, best buy wasn't better here. they over sold copies, thats totally insane to have done it. you should never sell copies you dont have. which they did and even tell they did.

so stop thinking its entirely the guys fault here.
i too wouldn't have threatened to **low the store up... but even if i did it would be of course just words coming out of my mouth and i would never do it. which is clearly what the guy did. but everyones making a big fuss over it just because they want to get attentions, and it works since we're all here to talk about it. big publicity stunt for best buy. mission accomplished ! big news for the news paper wanting to make a big fuss about a small useless event. mission accomplished !

in the end they receive thousands of claims every weeks, but this one gone on TV.
thats all there is to it.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:30 AM   #17
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Animals = species

Humans = race

we are not animals, thanks.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #18
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

theory of evolution, we are mammals, mammals = animals.
theory of god, we are nothing but a creation of deity. = we are nothing specific.
theory of aliens, we are created as a species for experiements. = we are a species.

need i need to explain further to you ?
again this is not about the races nor the species, its about one man who said things he shouldnT have said. but again my point being, if that wasn't being overly exagerated (none of us were there, at lest i wasn't) this story wouldn'T even make a dent to anything about gaming being too violent.

we all know what gaming in general can do to a man.
we're all gamers and we all know what it means. that guy isn't just about video games violence, and thats why they picked on him. now you're falling into their game and putting the blame on the man just like they did.

as for me, i'm putting it all on his gaming habbits, which includes far more then just video gaming like you guys seem to do. that guy probably has a gaming problem way further then video games, just like any casino junkies could have. in the end, again, the media exagerates thing and purely for their impact news. because they needed a big scoop. always the same with such news.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 11-15-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #19
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not an animal, thanks.

Btw you're completely wrong on this one. Do you say fat when someone asks you your race? Is *** a race? short? hairy?

Last edited by donkios; 11-15-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #20
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, I just read something very idiotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Animals = species

Humans = race

we are not animals, thanks.
Quote:
I'm not an animal, thanks.
Human DO fall under the category of animals. Just because we are bipedal, can talk, create tools and build a skyscraper doesn't mean we are 100% completely different from the animals in the wild.

There are only 2 type of eukaryotic cells on this planet: plant and animal cells. tell me what make your cells so different that you classify as a 3rd type. Because human cells are no more different than a rat, pig or chimpanzee; only in the number of chromosomes.

humans are a different species of ANIMALS regardless; we belong to the hominidae family, which falls under the order of primates, which falls under the class of mammalia, which falls under the kingdom of animalia, don't ever let me read something so stupid like that again.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #21
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

LOL, I laughed at SSKarma comment.

It's sad, It really is, we are living in tough times. Fighting over a video game,I finally saw it all.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #22
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, you can continue to think you're an ape, but i'm a human

Old 11-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #23
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Okay, you can continue to think you're an ape, but i'm a human
oy... is this the creationism crap they've been shoving down your throat?

Bump:
Quote:
we all know what gaming in general can do to a man.
we're all gamers and we all know what it means. that guy isn't just about video games violence, and thats why they picked on him. now you're falling into their game and putting the blame on the man just like they did.

as for me, i'm putting it all on his gaming habbits, which includes far more then just video gaming like you guys seem to do. that guy probably has a gaming problem way further then video games, just like any casino junkies could have. in the end, again, the media exagerates thing and purely for their impact news. because they needed a big scoop. always the same with such news.
Its because this man has given activists and the media alike more ammunition for their crusade against video games. Don't you realize that?

He should of kept his calm and explored different routes instead of going berserk.

Old 11-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #24
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

snake: that i agree with. and thats pretty much what i was saying from the start... the reality of it all is... its the medias who make it bigger then it really is. to me the medias are far superior in term of bringing chaos to our world then video games can ever be.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #25
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
funny how you all say that now, because you all got your copy or are all simply waiting on it..
Umm, lol?

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote