Your video clip ThanosX General 37 09-03-2006 05:29 AM
Family guy clip Coor Links 4 08-29-2006 08:41 PM

Old 04-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default Amazing Spider-Man Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxQMM...ature=youtu.be

And:

Lol. For everyone hating on Garfield, shut up. I love this guy already.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 04-03-2012 at 05:35 PM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1175
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice
Default Re: Amazing Spider-Man Clip

I actually can't wait for this to come out, I'm going to be the first one to see it. :-)
Old 04-03-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
Badmanforever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Badmanforever is an unknown quantity at this point

So whats in his bag?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:01 PM   #4
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

A spider lol
Old 04-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #5
(EA)THEEND

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(EA)THEEND is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (EA)THEEND's Facebook
Default nice

cant wait either

Bump: cant wait either
(EA)THEEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 34
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

LOL!! He's gonna trick her into getting bitten. >.<
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #7
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

i really hope this turns out to be good, i'm supporting it just for the fact that I hated Tobey Mcguire as the last spidey, so this should be good, especially with Emma Stone as MJ.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #8
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

When's the release date for this movie again?
Old 04-04-2012, 12:06 AM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

first clip is the reason i will probably not like the movie.
thats so not spiderman !

and in the second clip, its probably his costume in the bag.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:08 AM   #10
FA-Jov
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
FA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enoughFA-Jov will become famous soon enough

wat is this one based on the comic?
FA-Jov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #11
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Its the amazing spiderman .. the title should tell you whats going on there.

How can you say your not going to like the movie based on a clip where peter is speaking to a door hop?
Spiderman doesnt speak to hotel attendants or something?

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:10 AM   #12
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 74
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

This was not funny.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #13
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Click the link at the top of the post. You probably only played the one with the embed...like a noob. =( ...

And Karma, people like you are the reason Thor got excused for being a crappy film. It is no crime to take creative liscence and come up with something entertaining, even if it departs from cannon. That said, isn't Spidey naturally a wise-ass? So what's wrong with that vid? (The one where he's in his suit, testing webbing.)

Old 04-05-2012, 07:21 PM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

tfist... wise ass, yes !
making deliberately fun of a criminal like he was a bully out of school... seriously not !
this is the problem i was speaking about... spiderman from the ultimate universe is sucking badly and it is the version this spiderman is inspired of. in that version, peter parker is mostly abusing his powers in a look cool matter instead of the whole super hero thing. this is why the ultimate spin off of pretty much the whole marvel universe didn't do long.

dont take me wrong... sam raimi did a great job at his spiderman, reguardless of what others says its probably the best spiderman franchise ever. still he portrayed parker on a different level... aka all the problems in his life was shown which one fo the thing that barely ever was shown in any comic books or tv shows... this is also why it didn't bother me to not see the webshooters...

but let me tell you this much about this version...

first thing that comes to mind...
Director : Mark Web
see the reference there... mark "web" right there its already a sign thats its gonna be only for show.
the second thing... the choice for actor... taking a well known guy because well, people want a well known guy...

the web shooters, because... well, people cryed for them int he original movie trilogy.

its obvious like the nose int he middle of the face...
all they want is to make a movie people will like without any real substance.
that said im a fan, i'll go see it reguardless of it being good or bad...
but the reality is, my hopes aren't too great...

one last thing... have you noticed how they are trying to make it visually the same as sam raimis spiderman ?
that should tell you much about it.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:28 AM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
tfist... wise ass, yes !
making deliberately fun of a criminal like he was a bully out of school... seriously not !
The criminal who had a knife and was about to attack him? Yeah. Bad example, Karma. Really bad. They are adults. Not one kid bullying another. One adult made a choice to live a life of crime and attack another adult - the other (Spidey) decided to pin him to the wall and have fun making an ass of him. I lol'd.

I know what you're trying to say, that heroes don't do what this new franchise of Spidey's doing, but for all we know, this may be what he's doing in the early sections - before he actually learns that the meaning of Uncle Ben's timeless motto. If that's what they're going for, showing that Peter is capable of being a little reckless, and in large part a wise-ass kid, but eventually learns to use his powers responsibly while keeping his sense of humor, I'm all for it.

Don't call him a bully based on just that.

And FYI, the biggest reason I hated Thor was because that character progression wasn't real, or believable. He went from an arrogant, battle-hungry, egotistical son of a god (who was not a kid, he was a full grown adult/god son dude), to a hero willing to sacrifice everything to save not only humans but his people's mortal enemy...because a pretty girl took him in...and he learned to cook eggs...because the power he'd known all his life was taken away from him...that is contrary to logic and behavior. But it was the moral thing to do, so Thor (a hero) just did it. I'm a bit tired of stories about heroes who are heroes just because that's what they do - which is somewhat your beef with the webball scene - heroes don't shoot webballs at unarmed criminals.

Quote:
this is the problem i was speaking about... spiderman from the ultimate universe is sucking badly and it is the version this spiderman is inspired of. in that version, peter parker is mostly abusing his powers in a look cool matter instead of the whole super hero thing. this is why the ultimate spin off of pretty much the whole marvel universe didn't do long.
I don't read the comics, so I'll wait and see how it turns out.

But I'm glad to see you are not the type of person who doesn't mind positive changes to cannon material. On that point, I'll concede I read you wrong.

And yeah, I really feel Rami's Spiderman is up there as one of the greatest comic book films of all time. (Not a long list, I know). I liked everything until what happened in #3, and even that could have been salvaged.

This clearly isn't going to be like Rami's franchise, but I hope they still give the franchise a core.

And lol, Tobey Maguire was not some nobody when they chose him. A lot of us knew who he was, and he'd been in critically acclaimed pictures well before the Spidey franchise.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 04-06-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #16
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

woooot cant wait to see this hope its a good movie like the others

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
x~Silver~x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #17
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

TFist: im not saying tobey was a nobody... but going from fantasy, emotionnal womens movie into a super hero costume... that usually translate very badly into. but the real problem im speaking here isn't just with garfield actor... its about the whole concept crew... like everybody in there are nobodies that never done such a thing here. you'd think they would choose someone with a good idea of what a super hero would be but no they chose to go with a guy who has never ever done anything big in his life.

and yes the guy he fought was an adult, but you know as much as i do how much even adults can seem real childish... did the guy with the knife enjoyed being humiliated, laughed at by spiderman ? that the whole point of it all... when it comes to super hero movies, the only way producers and scripts can find to make it funny is to actually humiliate someone int he movie. seriously what i liked about the original spiderman trilogy or the animated series for exemple or even the comics... to make it funny... he didn't need to beg for his life in front of a criminal...

not to mention the shoters do not look real at all... look at the way they shoot, they probably created a toy they will simply sell to the public. a toy that makes lights when it shoots. a toy dang it... come on i could buy better shooters off the street market. i think the good choice here was really raimi way of removing the shooters. problem solved.

just looking at the two videos above, only the second one was spiderman like, and even there...
it was just a convo between two persons...
Old 04-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #18
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
TFist: im not saying tobey was a nobody... but going from fantasy, emotionnal womens movie into a super hero costume... that usually translate very badly into.
Lol. What movie are you talking about? Fantasy, emotional chick-flick? Link it from IMDB, please.

Quote:
but the real problem im speaking here isn't just with garfield actor... its about the whole concept crew... like everybody in there are nobodies that never done such a thing here. you'd think they would choose someone with a good idea of what a super hero would be but no they chose to go with a guy who has never ever done anything big in his life.
Unreasonable and you know it. Don't make me find all the examples of unknown cast and crew taking a script and making it a blockbuster. If studios only chose big name, A-List actors, they'd go broke, dude. New stars are born all the time - and they all deserve a shot. Now, if they do a rubbish job in the film, I'll be tossing tomatoes at them same as you.

Otherwise, you cannot judge a cast and crew based on their obscurity, when they haven't even done the work yet. (And every one of the main actors I know - and suspect many other moviegoers know. So, how are they nobodies? They aren't. The director's name doesn't ring a bell, though. I'd have to look him up, see if I know anything he's done.)

Quote:
and yes the guy he fought was an adult, but you know as much as i do how much even adults can seem real childish... did the guy with the knife enjoyed being humiliated, laughed at by spiderman ?
Who the hell cares? o_O He drew a knife to attack him. Nobody cares if he liked being humiliated, he is getting humiliated whether he likes it or not. lol. Beyond that, I go back to my point that this may be early Spidey. Chill out. He may well learn the meaning of Uncle Ben's motto and stop being a jerk because he can.

Quote:
that the whole point of it all... when it comes to super hero movies, the only way producers and scripts can find to make it funny is to actually humiliate someone int he movie. seriously what i liked about the original spiderman trilogy or the animated series for exemple or even the comics... to make it funny... he didn't need to beg for his life in front of a criminal...
Humor in hollywood has been going down the drain for a long time, actually. Gross out, humiliation, crude nonsense and utter stupidity passes for humor now. That clip of Spidey is mild compared to most everything else, and at least it was actually funny. And I go back to my point that in context, it may make total sense.

Quote:
not to mention the shoters do not look real at all... look at the way they shoot, they probably created a toy they will simply sell to the public. a toy that makes lights when it shoots. a toy dang it... come on i could buy better shooters off the street market. i think the good
choice here was really raimi way of removing the shooters. problem solved.
Not going to have the synthetic over organic debate. There is no winning or losing it. But okay. I want to see how it works in the movie, though. The clip's so short, I can't really judge.

Quote:
just looking at the two videos above, only the second one was spiderman like, and even there...
it was just a convo between two persons...
Oh, please. Stop pretending you are that unreasonable. It's a movie, people talk in movies. He can't be running around as Spidey all film long and you know it.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #19
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

sometimes i really wonder if your really a good critic or just simply defending movies because they are supposed to be just that movies... because i think you are forgetting... a movie that cost more to them to do then how much it will make is a failed attempt for them. it might not touch you nor the people behind it, but the thing is... i care for those making th emovie, because they are what made the movie to begin with...

but as much as i like certain actors for their plays... sometimes they just cant go above the directors ****tyness and the scripts gone bad problem. and lets not try to include how much producers (sony in this case) can screw up a movie when it comes to them trying to please the public... just out of the blue exemples... mortal kombat 2, spiderman 3 finale...

im gonna say this much to you... if the company doesn't put enough effort into it, then they shouldn'T be doing it !
its as simple as this...

and dude, what that last part of your post all about ?
all i said was that it seemed like spiderman but its not worth saying if it is because its just a convo and i'll need more then that to know if it is resembling the character !
Old 04-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #20
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
sometimes i really wonder if your really a good critic or just simply defending movies because they are supposed to be just that movies... because i think you are forgetting... a movie that cost more to them to do then how much it will make is a failed attempt for them. it might not touch you nor the people behind it, but the thing is... i care for those making th emovie, because they are what made the movie to begin with...
Karma, until you point to the part of my post (any one of them) that indicates I don't care about the people behind the films, or that I don't understand how a movie that costs 10million but only makes three is a failure, the part of your post quoted above is vague, broad and baseless.

Quote:
im gonna say this much to you... if the company doesn't put enough effort into it, then they shouldn'T be doing it !
its as simple as this...
And I have no reason (yet) to believe the people making this new franchise aren't putting enough effort into it.

Quote:
and dude, what that last part of your post all about ?
all i said was that it seemed like spiderman but its not worth saying if it is because its just a convo and i'll need more then that to know if it is resembling the character !
Okay.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:35 PM   #21
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

blockattack...
reread my post a few time, i said that the scene ive seen isn't enough to tell me if its good or not.
but i fear its not gona be good if there are too many scenes liek the webball one...

as for tfist and its thor argument...
guess what buddy... thats exactly what thor passed thru in the comics, the only difference would be that they had multiple comics to go for to show the progress, here they had 2 hours maximum. to go from his father exiling him without powers to hig getting back power to him finding jane foster his women he will live with. to find what it is to be a true hero. all that with still having to make him become a hero.

the fact is, the avengers didn't form in one single comic book, it took many many many of the said comics to actually get the avengers. now with movies they have only 1 movie to make thor a good character to form the avengers. thats why thor got accepted buddy, not because it was as it was and was gonna show in avengers, no it was accepted becaue everything was there, everything including so many comic book referrences in it. and unlike what you think you saw... thor didn't change at all during the movie... the only thing that did was him understanding what humans had to go thru while he had it easy in his home world.

you'll see him in avengers back to his old biggest ego possible you have seen before hand.
the sacrifice, he was always ready to do it, not because he is a hero who must, but because sometimes some fights needs to go deeper and he was always ready to go deeper.

im not to fond of thor myself... but i know this much... the movie was greatly made. there was so many things in it... the only thing im going to ackowledge with you here... is how the story was told, the asguard intro should of hapenned later. i just wish the movie would of started with him getting beamed down to earth and him waking up in hospital. and then later show us how it hapenned when he recalls it to jane. the credibility of him being either insane or real would of been way better !

thats how it was in the comics... an insane guy in the hospital claiming to be thor.
i didn't quite see enough of that in the movie.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #22
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

The story of Thor is fine, the movie itself wasn't great imo

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:27 AM   #23
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Karma, I know Thor (the film) stuck closely to the cannon/source material. That's why I originally said this about why you (and others who feel like you do) are giving Thor a pass:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
And Karma, people like you are the reason Thor got excused for being a crappy film. It is no crime to take creative liscence and come up with something entertaining, even if it departs from cannon.
Now when you didn't address my points about Thor, but did acknowledge the changes Rami made to SpiderMan for his version/film were positive, I thought we were on the same page. Guess not.

So, I'm back to my original point: yes, respect the source material, please as many fans who've waited to see this hero on the big-screen by sticking to cannon - but for the sake of making the best film, with the best story, sacrifice something from the cannon. Change something, tweak it, make it fit the big-screen. Tell the story in a compelling way fit for the screen.

I am not a comic-book geek. I'm a movie geek. Maybe that's the difference between us: you know and love comics as much as you do film. For me, while I respect the comics and the art-form in general, the mythology and in turn the mythos they're based on, it doesn't bother me terribly if they change something. I'm not here for the comic books, I'm here for the films based on them. A lot of moviegoers are. I would've liked them to change a lot to make the film work for the screen. Thor was one of the worst comic book films that year.

I also refuse to give any of the set-up films to the Avengers franchise a pass, just because the plan was always to get to the Avengers. You don't play piss-poor games all season and bring your A-game just for the playoffs. In fact, if they've done a poor job with other films that set up Avengers, who's to say Avengers won't also be similarly flawed? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quote:
you'll see him in avengers back to his old biggest ego possible you have seen before hand.
Looks like it and I hope so.

Quote:
im not to fond of thor myself... but i know this much... the movie was greatly made. there was so many things in it... the only thing im going to ackowledge with you here... is how the story was told, the asguard intro should of hapenned later. i just wish the movie would of started with him getting beamed down to earth and him waking up in hospital. and then later show us how it hapenned when he recalls it to jane. the credibility of him being either insane or real would of been way better !

thats how it was in the comics... an insane guy in the hospital claiming to be thor.
i didn't quite see enough of that in the movie.
Yup. That approach would've even been better than what they went with.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #24
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

As a big spiderman fan, this is a must watch for me.

At first, I honestly was excited that another spiderman movie was coming out, however when I heard Tobey Maguire wouldn't be playing as Peter Parker, I was mind blown. For me anyways, I've seen Tobey as the real spiderman and to see another person take the role is going to be "different".

After doing more research, the movie is completely different from the ones that we have already seen. It only makes sense that the actors would be different. I'm guessing the main reason for this is that when Peter Parker got his powers, he was pretty young, letting a man who is 37 might not be the best move for the movie industry.

The two trailers that are currently out do little justice for this movie. My expectations for this movie based on the trailers isn't very high. From what I can conclude, this movie is going to be technologically advanced, have amazing video quality, corny punchlines/child humor, decent fighting scenes, terrible romance, and perhaps only a few twists from the original movie/comics.

The original version wasn't amazing either, but at least it was new. Making a good re-make is going to be tough.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #25
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

surprised not to see tobey ?
im shocked at the number of person who missed the REBOOT news when it hapenned.

to answer your question TFist...
why will the avangers movie be better...

2 words for you pal...
JOSS WHEDON !!!!!!
go look at this movie then... ASTONISHING XMEN : GIFTED
its a movie version of his comic book, mind you its an animated comic book. so its not full on animes.
hes a genius in the industry with marvel everything he touches is gold.
actually he's the one who directed the ending of the captain america movie to make sure it fits the bill of his own avengers. i'm not surprised to also know that he also directed the ending of the movie thor. (the scene with loky at the end i mean)

Joss whedon is used to group movies and did a lot of great ones with so few money, he's a genius in the art and never got any chances at prooving he could do it with big budget. now is his chance at big stardom.

i just know because of him that the movie is gonna be awesome and the trailers prooves me it will. because they say nothing of the story. and thats exactly how joss whedon likes his trailers.

i understand full well your points TFist... what i dont understand is how much of the canon you want them to lose to get "YOU" into it. basically what you wanted what not to see THOR... what you wanted was to see a whole new character never before seen. what you wanted is a movie about something new you have never seen before. thats the problem, because people like you are why the avengers movie never hapenned before that. i'll go further it is the reason why cross over movies never hapenned.

my dream will probably never come true because of sony reboot.
because they dont want to mix up heros. all they want is mainstream action...
why do we like comic books ? its not because its spiderman, its not because he can shoot web from his web shooters... we like him and the rest of the gang, because its a world. a universe that we know others like him are there. i like to see spiderman go to the xavier institute when he gets his DNA problems. i like the punisher coming in when something is fishy. i most likely like to see a cross over between daredevil and spiderman. they go so well together.

that you cannot see in movies, that you just cannot see. because a movie is only 2 hours long and the companies do not want to create that universe. we're at a point in time where people wanna see that cross over. thats why the avengers will be so wanted. because people have enough of geeky super hero movies with no interest !

if you want that, i'll suggest you go listen to a few other movies...
- Defendor
- Super (actually very good)
- Hero at Large (80ies old classic here)
i think you will be filled with joy seeing as how those movies are based on nothing at all.
or if they are then i think they dont have a big fan base to begin with.

my reality here is... i dont care if its taken or not from soemthing already existing or not, i just like super heroes that much. but damn, if its based off something then by all means it has to be resembling it, not be some rip off that do not have anything to do with it.

this spiderman, the problem i have with it is that it happens because they wanted to throw away sam raimi because he had ideas for spiderman 4. the problem i have is the producer (who often have no idea whats going on) wanted a new spiderman who would please the masses by giving them the useless details they had been asking them. people wanted web shooters, they gave him web shooters, people wanted them to stay with a young one in school, they gave this uch as well, people didn't like the romance, they are taking it away as well.

this is gonna be garbage and if its not, i'll be surprised to see how much that new guy in the directing seat will have copped with everything the ****ing producers at sony wanted... and by the way... to further proove how much sony asked, they changed director here about 3 times after sam raimi lost the seat. that should tell you much about the how sony wants it to be.

finishing by quoting disney here...
"When producers do not get involve, good things happens. gratz sony for staying out of sam raimis way with spiderman."
that was before the third movie came up.
this is why disney never got into others works... they gave out money, the rest its up to the creators to decide not them.
sony was doing it right with the first spiderman trilogy until in the end they screwed up by forcing the venom to appear in it, where he was supposed to only make a cameo.

sony is losing it, right there !
thats what im basing myself up to say this is gonna be worse.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 04-12-2012 at 11:46 AM.