SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Workout plan? asshole General 27 07-30-2008 01:34 PM
Your goals DrunkenMasta General 14 09-12-2006 10:14 PM
Goals and memories @ sfo ryuishero General 5 05-11-2006 07:53 PM
The sfo generation sponcership tournament workout whitetigerclaw3 Challenges and Tournaments 3 10-24-2005 03:19 PM

Old 06-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #26
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6390
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Re: *The exercise/workout thread* - List Your Goals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshole View Post
I'm sorry to correct you brah but that's actually not correct.
Even if you're a beginner, feel free to weights. Just pace yourself. Start light.
And for the "being out of breath" part, just keep your cardio up and keep the heart rate working.
Im old school when it comes to working out, back when boxing was in my old highschool (they took it out like 2 years later) we were taught if you cant carry your own weight you have no business in a gym. He then proceeded to smack the hell out of us while we were working out (fun times)
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #27
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

You ever do box squats asshole?
Old 06-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #28
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

I've always done parallel squats vs ATG squats as ATG squats first of all put too much strain on your knees and I've never heard of a better gain over ATG vs regular squats.... soooo yah.

Anyways, I semi agree with Liger... but the thing is... Liger those ppl they went for the bulk instead of both. If you mix your cardio and weight traning together you should be fine. Personally I like to start with cardio and end with weight training

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #29
-AD-thedestruction

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough
Visit -AD-thedestruction's Facebook Visit -AD-thedestruction's YouTube

I like weight lifting after i do cardio because i feel lazier when i start running after i lift.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #30
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
You ever do box squats asshole?
Which box squats? There are two that I see people always referring to as "box squats". There's one where you put a box/bench underneath you so you basically sit on it when you're doing them. And there's the one where you grab dumbbells and stand on top of a box, and do squats, and let the DBs hang off on the side of the box (so to get lower basically.)
But I'm guessing you're referring to the first one.
Either case, I don't do either.
Box squats, I feel are pretty dangerous(especially with heavy weights) as I feel that you're basically crunching your back from two places now. One from the top with the weight on your back and one, now, from the bottom with the bench. I can only imagine going heavy and having your lumbars hating and screaming at you.
I do front squats, back squats and walking lunges. Those 3 exercises have done more for my legs than any other exercises I've ever done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
I've always done parallel squats vs ATG squats as ATG squats first of all put too much strain on your knees and I've never heard of a better gain over ATG vs regular squats.... soooo yah.

Anyways, I semi agree with Liger... but the thing is... Liger those ppl they went for the bulk instead of both. If you mix your cardio and weight traning together you should be fine. Personally I like to start with cardio and end with weight training
Quite the opposite, my lady. And that's a BIG misconception with squats.
It's parallel squats that put more strain on your knees. Think about it.. because when you stop with the squats half way, the ONLY joint that carrying the entire weight on your knees. So all of the weight you're carrying, plus your own body weight, is relying on only 1 joint for support.
Now when you go ALL the way down, until your the back of your thighs hit the calves and you can't go lower anymore, all of the weight is OFF your knees. Now you're relying on your legs, lower back and core for weight support. And as long as you come up in 1 motion (i.e not stopping half way up), you're only using your knees for a split second and since it's momentum taking over, not all the weight will be on your knees.

I used to do squats the wrong way too, stopping at parallel. Until I worked out with a Pro-power lifter at my old gym in Ohio who corrected my form. Although I do not like powerlifters (because they're just fat and they use the excuse "lifting heavy" to not lose any fat), they ALWAYS put form first, everything else second. After that, I worked out with this guy for about another 8 months and he corrected me on MANY mistakes I was making. Told me about how grip is very important, told me which muscle I'm targeting rather than just DOING the exercise, etc. I was honored to work with him.

Just on Tuesday(lower body day), I had a guy come up to me and talk to me for a LOOONG time and complimented me on form
Quote:
Originally Posted by -AD-thedestruction View Post
I like weight lifting after i do cardio because i feel lazier when i start running after i lift.
I can't do cardio and then lift lol. I feel too winded and out of breath if I do cardio first.
I like to lift heavy and I don't even slightly like to feel tired or not ready.

Then when I do cardio after the workout, it just feels like a piece of cake. Like a "light" workout that I could just fly through.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:14 AM   #31
-AD-thedestruction

Post Thanks / Like
-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough

I know what you mean.. is it okay to sprint your last two hundred meters then stop in a regular walk?
Old 06-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #32
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I know what you mean.. is it okay to sprint your last two hundred meters then stop in a regular walk?
Yes sir. It is completely okay.
At the end of the day, it's calories in vs. calories out.
So if your goal is to lose fat, just make sure throughout the entire day you are burning more calories than you are taking in. It doesn't matter HOW you're burning them. Whether it's through walking, swimming, sexing, etc.
Just don't undereat and do it. It's better for your heart to have it burned through cardiovascular exercises.

Although the results will be the same if you just under-eat. (But believe me, from personal experience) your body will feel depleted, you will feel tired, you will not want to do anything. It's a complete different kind of feeling it has.

Edit:
Also, yesterday's workout highlights.
I did 16 dead-hang pull ups with 2 seconds rest at top of each pull ups. My lats and biceps were literally crying. (I swear I saw tears.)

=[
Old 06-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #33
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Oddly enough I havent worked out in like a year and a half and so I have a guy and skinny arms now but yesterday I decided its time to start working out and I did all my usual workouts no problem. Im not even sore at all either and im going to do some cardio now today and see how well that goes. I dont know if its because Im use to doing them or maybe my body was just happy its working idk anymore lol
Old 06-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #34
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Lol what did you do?

=[
Old 06-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #35
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Well I warmed up after stretching by jogging around my neighborhood then I came back got something to drink cause the heat was crazy as hell yesterday. Then I started with some elevated pushups, reverse tricept pushups, reverse chin ups, pull ups, hanging crunches, elevated crunches, hack squats, lunges, and leg outs. Then I took a little break to get more water cause the heat was just unbearable by that point. I came back after like 5 minutes and did some jump squats, side to side push ups, burpees, mountain climbers, and then I stopped after I did some shuttle runs. Then I came back inside took a shower and watched Alien.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #36
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Well I warmed up after stretching by jogging around my neighborhood then I came back got something to drink cause the heat was crazy as hell yesterday. Then I started with some elevated pushups, reverse tricept pushups, reverse chin ups, pull ups, hanging crunches, elevated crunches, hack squats, lunges, and leg outs. Then I took a little break to get more water cause the heat was just unbearable by that point. I came back after like 5 minutes and did some jump squats, side to side push ups, burpees, mountain climbers, and then I stopped after I did some shuttle runs. Then I came back inside took a shower and watched Alien.
That sounds great bro.
Lot of calisthenics. Proud of you for going out there. Keep it up.

One of my friends is competing in 4 weeks. I've been following his diet and training. HOLY S**T! I am near died.

=[
Old 06-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #37
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

I don't know what articles you've read but I've always heard that ATG first doesn't have that much of a gain over parallel and it's more harmful to the knees.

I mean think about it... if you take your arm and it's at 40 degress would it be more stressful to straighten it at there or at 85? Now add your weight on top of extra weight from a barbell...

your arm will be like... **** you ho.

I have a knee problem sooo yah...

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #38
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: *The exercise/workout thread* - List Your Goals!

Quote:
your arm will be like... **** you ho.
lol

People in my family have bad knees so i know i have to watch mine. I will just stick to jogging and squats.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #39
-AD-thedestruction

Post Thanks / Like

well today.. i worked out like a female dog.! It was ridiculous!. I cant list everything i've done... mostly because i dont know the names. but it was amazingly tiresome, and it seems like everyday that i workout it gets easier and easier yet harder.. because i mix up my every workout and make them longer to feel the burn a bit more. and i never break.. like when i plank.. i plan on only going for what, 30-45 secs.. i usually push to like 1min or 1:30 it depends on whether i did shoulder and back workouts before. well specifically what i worked though..

I worked:
triceps, biceps, forarm, pecks, abs, shoulders, thighs(outside muscle mostly), caffs, side ab thingys, back, bridge muscles, and the lil muscle under your pits(like when you lift up your arm it makes a v)..

then afterwards like 2 hours later i hooped for about 2 hours.. mainly today was a touch up day. So tomorrow ima rest, then ima start up on my abs the day after next.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:32 AM   #40
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

i remember a similar topic like this in the old C-K (Chaos-Knight) forum

anyways, a lot of you talk about exercise, those physical stuff
but always remember, these should be accompanied by the right nutrition
they both go hand in hand

if you always jog and your diet is sodas and ice creams, then youre just wasting your effort

to gain weight/mass...its been known that one should take one gram of protein per pound of your weight

if you weigh somewhere to 130 lbs, then your protein intake should be the same
and basic wisdom...it is wise to consult your private medical doctor before plunging to some crazy routine exercises
check your blood pressure if you can handle strenous activities, like jogging, weight lifting
i know some people wants to gain/lose weight but theyre so crazy to disregard medical consultation

thats all for now...

Bump: if you want to gain bulk and be noticeable, you need to train first you primary muscle groups
these muscles that carry your general bulk, like the chest, back, legs, shoulders

then work out your secondary muscle groups, your upper and lower extremities

it is you who will determine your own reps and sets
some people are so anxious to bulk that they fatigue themselves to death

again, consult a trainer before executing...
some people who are reaching their plateau tend to swing a biceps curls with dumbells, thus they tend to 'escape' the right moment for a muscle contraction
then at end range, squeeze your muscle to get the right peak
its not necessary how heavy the poundage of your barbell/dumbell is, but it is how you execute the exercise

kinda tired, will post more tomorrow...
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #41
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

Before and After... Zyzz Style :P

Anyways before I used to be around 115 pounds/ 52 kgs.... Now currently at 154 pounds/ 70 kg.... Can't seem to gain anymore weight..... switched from a 4 day split to a 3day split but still no luck.... even increased my calorie intake and still no change....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PicMonkey Collage.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	359

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #42
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Yea im done for a while I was just in some freak accident. I was working out with some buddys of mine and I went to the middle of my yard and this huge tree branch lands beside me. I tried backing out of the way as quick as I could and it wacked me right in the leg. I thought I had broke it cause I cant walk on it at all but it just scraped me real bad and gave me a bruise and my whole ankle is swolen. My buddys all got mad and started cussing and beating up the branch that hit me(they joke too much). Ill post a pic of my leg later.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #43
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerdude10 View Post
Before and After... Zyzz Style :P

Anyways before I used to be around 115 pounds/ 52 kgs.... Now currently at 154 pounds/ 70 kg.... Can't seem to gain anymore weight..... switched from a 4 day split to a 3day split but still no luck.... even increased my calorie intake and still no change....
Oh lawd... It's unbelievable that Zyzz has even reached this forum lol. Wow.
but you're doing good so far man. Just keep up the hard work. Eat more. A LOT more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Yea im done for a while I was just in some freak accident. I was working out with some buddys of mine and I went to the middle of my yard and this huge tree branch lands beside me. I tried backing out of the way as quick as I could and it wacked me right in the leg. I thought I had broke it cause I cant walk on it at all but it just scraped me real bad and gave me a bruise and my whole ankle is swolen. My buddys all got mad and started cussing and beating up the branch that hit me(they joke too much). Ill post a pic of my leg later.
Damn bro. Get well soon!
sucks because you were JUST getting back into it.

I have actually been doing great lately. I've, somehow, managed to gain more weight while losing body fat. It's weird. But sitting at 182.5 now and feeling great. Going to try 70 lb added weight pull ups for 3 today. Got 2 last week.

=[
Old 06-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #44
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I have actually been doing great lately. I've, somehow, managed to gain more weight while losing body fat. It's weird. But sitting at 182.5 now and feeling great. Going to try 70 lb added weight pull ups for 3 today. Got 2 last week.
Yea In my bulked up days I was 210Lbs at 5'7 now im 202Lbs and some how skinny with a gut lol.

Also here is my skinny white hairy leg. It looks worse in real life and the day after its now purple and red and swelled up really badly. I got it wrapped now I limp alot lol.

Last edited by Liger Zero; 06-11-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #45
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh lawd... It's unbelievable that Zyzz has even reached this forum lol. Wow.
but you're doing good so far man. Just keep up the hard work. Eat more. A LOT more.

Well for being a skinny guy like him I kind of look up to him. RIP Az.
Anyways I'm pretty sure I'm having more than 4000 calories a day. 6 meals a day + 4 weight gainer shakes which have 650 calories per shake + jack3d preworkout which makes me a beast in the Gym. No idea what I'm doing wrong :l

Old 06-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #46
-AD-thedestruction

Post Thanks / Like

i cant believe how much weight yall really want to put on... im trying to make my stomach stronger, and lose all chest fat.. thats mainly it so far with me. I'll post some new updating pictures at the end of this month to show if i've made any type of difference with my abs and chest.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #47
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerdude10 View Post
Well for being a skinny guy like him I kind of look up to him. RIP Az.
Anyways I'm pretty sure I'm having more than 4000 calories a day. 6 meals a day + 4 weight gainer shakes which have 650 calories per shake + jack3d preworkout which makes me a beast in the Gym. No idea what I'm doing wrong :l
Seems a lot of people looked up to him.
However, I'm not sure if you know or not.. but you know.. the dude wasn't natty, right?
He's been on the Juice(steroids) for a few years now. On another forum I visit, he's openly discussed it before.
Not to mention when his photobucket account got hacked and pics of his brother injecting him.
Also not to mention his brother getting caught with steroids and charged.

Also not to mention when he got sponsored by Nutri-Supps or whatever.. is when he started denying all charges (which is at least understandable.)

And it's hard to imagine someone small framed as you eating 4,000 cals. Can you post your daily diet?
And do yourself a favor. Save yourself some money and stop buying those garbage weight gainers. Just a bunch of processed sugar. Try to get ALL your P/C/F from whole foods. If you're bulking, you should be eating wheat pasta twice a day with olive/flaxeed oil or pest as your sauce.

Quote:
i cant believe how much weight yall really want to put on... im trying to make my stomach stronger, and lose all chest fat.. thats mainly it so far with me. I'll post some new updating pictures at the end of this month to show if i've made any type of difference with my abs and chest.
The point always is to bulk then cut (unless.. you're already a big dude.)

For a guy, let's say 140lbs, starting off..
He should spend the first year or so gaining weight. Up to 190lbs. (If he can do a clean bulk, then GREAT. But for the most of us) doing that, he's going to gain some fat.
After bulking up to 190, securing all the strength and muscle, he should "cut" now, down to 175-180.
This way, he'll be lean as possible and maintain more strength.

Bulk.. then cut.

Edit:
I may be out of the gym for a while.
Doing weighted pullups yesterday..(70 lbs), I got 2. Before I even tried to do the third one, my left arm gave up.. and I'm wondering.. "Wth??" THen next set, I couldn't even pick up 45lb plate. =/

I however did Chest still and did 95x4 again.. but I can't pull anything.
Not sure what's going on. If it doesn't heal by tomorrow, I'm going to the doctors for the first time in years. Lol.

=[

Last edited by asshole; 06-12-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #48
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Seems a lot of people looked up to him.
However, I'm not sure if you know or not.. but you know.. the dude wasn't natty, right?
He's been on the Juice(steroids) for a few years now. On another forum I visit, he's openly discussed it before.
Not to mention when his photobucket account got hacked and pics of his brother injecting him.
Also not to mention his brother getting caught with steroids and charged.

Also not to mention when he got sponsored by Nutri-Supps or whatever.. is when he started denying all charges (which is at least understandable.)

And it's hard to imagine someone small framed as you eating 4,000 cals. Can you post your daily diet?
And do yourself a favor. Save yourself some money and stop buying those garbage weight gainers. Just a bunch of processed sugar. Try to get ALL your P/C/F from whole foods. If you're bulking, you should be eating wheat pasta twice a day with olive/flaxeed oil or pest as your sauce.

The point always is to bulk then cut (unless.. you're already a big dude.)

For a guy, let's say 140lbs, starting off..
He should spend the first year or so gaining weight. Up to 190lbs. (If he can do a clean bulk, then GREAT. But for the most of us) doing that, he's going to gain some fat.
After bulking up to 190, securing all the strength and muscle, he should "cut" now, down to 175-180.
This way, he'll be lean as possible and maintain more strength.

Bulk.. then cut.

Edit:
I may be out of the gym for a while.
Doing weighted pullups yesterday..(70 lbs), I got 2. Before I even tried to do the third one, my left arm gave up.. and I'm wondering.. "Wth??" THen next set, I couldn't even pick up 45lb plate. =/

I however did Chest still and did 95x4 again.. but I can't pull anything.
Not sure what's going on. If it doesn't heal by tomorrow, I'm going to the doctors for the first time in years. Lol.
Yep I know he was on the juice but that doesn't mean that it didn't take any hardwork. Aesthetics at its best. One of the reasons I started lifting because if someone as small as him can lift and change his life then I can as well. here is my meal plan though.

Breakfast:
Oats+ 4 egg whites+ 2 egg wholes
2 Spoons natural peanut butter

Snack:
True Mass weight gainer (650 cals)

Lunch:
White Creamy chicken pasta with brocolli and 1 tb spoon olive oil

Snack:

Evening meal:
8 oz chicken breast
1/2 cup Brocolli
1 cup white rice
1/2 cup spinach

Preworkout:
Whey protein 2 scoops (50 mins pre workout)
Jack3D (15 mins pre workout)

Post workout:
TrueMass weight gainer (650 cals)
1 Banana
1/2 Boiled potato

Dinner:
8 oz chicken breast
white rice

Before going to bed:

Pretty sure these add up close to 4000 cals and the reason why I take the weight gain shakes is because I don't get hungry that often so the shakes pretty much do the trick to keep an anabolic state.

EDIT:
Zyzz brother chestbrah may seem like a prick to alot of people but I got mad respect for that guy. I listen to this everytime I go the gym.
Story of my life.

Last edited by killerdude10; 06-12-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #49
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

As I suspected brah, you're eating pretty lean (which is good.. but for a SLOW bulk), and sadly most of your calories are coming from supplements.

Personally, if I were you, this is what I would do:
It's good that you're eating a lot of protein, but I would add is more carbs to you diet.
Add more brown rice to the diet.
Also, I would drop those 2600 cals you are getting from the weight and get them from actual food. I'm very srs about this. You're wasting your time on those weight gainers.

Before I offer you any more diet advice, do me a favor since I cbf right now (at work). Go to myfitnesspal.com and type in EACH food that you are eating and figure out how much calories you're getting JUST from food, not supplements.

Also, not to call you out, but strong Zyzz and Chestbrah nut hug, lol.
I admit they have good physiques but, come on man, it's nothing impressive.
Many of the people just looked up to Zyzz because he was an internet celebrity. Nothing more. His fan base was built up by a bunch of people with no lives, fat neackbeards who strived to be like him because "he used to be a gamer as well, so I can be too".

I'm a member of the forums where he first gained his recognition. I remember talking to him, arguing with him etc. I also remember no one taking him seriously for JUST his physique.. that is until he started making "trolling" videos and gave fat neckbeards hope that they can be like him as well. Truth is, maybe they can.. but it has to come from within. Not from watching someone online. MOTIVATE YOURSELF. Don't let others do it for you.

Anyway, going back to the diet plan.. please do that for me and I will tell you what I think you need to change.
Also just remember this too.. genetics play a HUGE role into lifting.

=[
Old 06-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #50
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

My calories from foods:
1 Banana- 105 cals
1 Baked potato- 280 cals
4 egg whites= 68 cals
2 egg wholes= 140 cals
Instant oats= 360 cals
2 tbspns natural peanut butter= 200 cals
Pasta with chicken and white sauce= 300 cals
1 tbspn olive oil= 119.3 cals
2 cup white rice= 410 cals
2 chicken breasts= 480 cals
1 cup spinach= 41.4 cals
1 cup brocolli= 54 cals

Total cals from food= 2557.7 cals

And I know that Zyzz got famous from his trolling vids on youtube and I'm pretty sure you are talking about bodybuilding.com forums where he trolled alot. But hey, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I don't like the guy for his trolling vids. Just like him for being dedicated and making a chance in his and alot of other peoples life.