SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weapon X trials POSTPONED SolidSnake76 General Comments & Strategies 30 11-29-2012 09:10 AM
Weapon X Trials: Race to the top SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 14 10-15-2012 06:44 PM
Weapon X Trials: Another Wolverine Tournament SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 26 08-31-2012 08:46 PM
Weapon X Trials: Graduation SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 5 04-25-2012 08:05 PM
Weapon X Trials: Last Stand SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 10 04-23-2012 08:37 PM

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Weapon X Trials: Final Fights

we gonna have a 3 way elimination between

Shiny~Latios
Riku
xfaderx

best of 3, 5 points each for each fight, primal mode only with timer on, helpers off

winner gets $100, now get lost

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 11-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube
Default Re: Weapon X Trials: Final Fights

Don't forget to get at me or HotTopic to stream the Finals It's a Must!!

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 11-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #3
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

HaHa. Werd Solid.

Riku, Fader.

See you guys :-).

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 11-14-2012, 07:33 AM   #4
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Why did i lati win again?

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 11-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #5
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Why didn't I join?

Gl to you guys tho.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #6
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Lol primal mode nice final xD. see you soon u 2

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 11-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #7
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1660
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

i'll be around...
Old 11-17-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Wht time can you guys be on around usually so I can find you

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 11-17-2012, 01:51 AM   #9
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Um how bout u try being on anytime u bumass.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 11-17-2012, 02:05 AM   #10
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

On now lets go

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 11-17-2012, 03:41 AM   #11
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

it was 1-1 last round of the last fight i was about to win with 00 seconds left and Latios syncs out, block was there so was kam.

Honestly BS because thats a clearrr win.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 11-17-2012, 03:43 AM   #12
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

So weve come to a dispute between us.

Please review the vid solid.

*DONT FRIGGIN D/Q US*

P.S

Riku you yourself asked for a re-do when i said you timed out on my screen. The video shows everything...

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)

Last edited by Shiny~Latios; 11-17-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:43 AM   #13
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice

Video Link here

http://www.livestream.com/sfoambs/vi...e-072b48b03e78

Old 11-17-2012, 03:56 AM   #14
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
As you can see in the video at the 30 minute mark about, for the 3rd and final fight with 1 second left and me winning clearly the fight is over.

I had almost double his health, 7 blue bars to his 4

Pulling out an internet to have sync lost to re-do a fight is really lame....
I doubt that is what he did..

One, if he is in hawaii, he shouldnt be allowed to play in major tournaments.. the latency would be .. and apparently was terrible..

But as far as what riku says : http://www.livestream.com/sfoambs/vi...edium=ui-thumb ( at 30:44 ) they sync out, with riku up a round and by health, usually, that would mean he wins.

BUT..

Riku did let his pride get to him after the match, and even though lati said he had lost, and was not complaining at all, riku went on a rant about him being a noob and scrub and demanded a re match to show lati that he can win without the sync out..
The next match started with lati letting him win a round, then they fought..

Honestly, the match was over after the de sync, but they both had a verbal agreement, I think noted in the video, to re do it.

Just my input, decision up to Solid.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 11-17-2012, 04:00 AM   #15
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

I shouldn't be allowed to play in major tournaments???

I dont know where the lag argument came from, but my net is totally stable and probably better than 80% of sfo players.

Especially when you have players like Desi, YGLM, Fader, etc. Im sure the latency i give compared to them is dismal at best.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 11-17-2012, 04:04 AM   #16
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
I doubt that is what he did..

One, if he is in hawaii, he shouldnt be allowed to play in major tournaments.. the latency would be .. and apparently was terrible..

But as far as what riku says : http://www.livestream.com/sfoambs/vi...edium=ui-thumb ( at 30:44 ) they sync out, with riku up a round and by health, usually, that would mean he wins.

BUT..

Riku did let his pride get to him after the match, and even though lati said he had lost, and was not complaining at all, riku went on a rant about him being a noob and scrub and demanded a re match to show lati that he can win without the sync out..
The next match started with lati letting him win a round, then they fought..

Honestly, the match was over after the de sync, but they both had a verbal agreement, I think noted in the video, to re do it.

Just my input, decision up to Solid.
that's wrong in everyway.. that'd be like banning everyone overseas from participating in tournaments. that'd just cause Chaos >.>

Overall, the decision is solids he has everything he needs here so leave it at that and wait for his response.

CLOSED for extreme amount of creepiness.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:16 AM   #17
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic View Post
that's wrong in everyway.. that'd be like banning everyone overseas from participating in tournaments. that'd just cause Chaos >.>

Overall, the decision is solids he has everything he needs here so leave it at that and wait for his response.
Ive done it several time with big tournaments. Its not wrong, it is however unfair to other players to be paired to fight a player who will destroy the experience of the game, and discourage anyone from wanting to participate. I sent notices to those that applied that were in areas thought to give problems in high ranked matches or tournaments.

Wrong? .. Maybe.. necessary? Mmhmm..

I've seen people banned for as little as using only rocket punches in exibition matches, for "decreasing the quality of gameplay for the rest of the community"
So removing big time lag offenders from major tournaments, seems responsible. What did my MECHANIC call it when I drove the wheels off my car...?? Oh yeah .. Preventative MAINTAINENCE. ( stopping a problem before it starts )

I've removed desi from several tournaments -_- .. ugh.. thats like.. worse than dial up! No offense

But if that doesnt describe your connection, then skip right over the comment. But I saw hawaii, then saw he lags cuz he's out there and so on, and put it in my post. I know location matters .. Like the burrito place laggin up my GOW3 on my xbox .. -_-

Need to contact blocky?

Last edited by blockattack; 11-17-2012 at 04:19 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #18
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Per Solidsnake ruling, we are to redo the match with the timer OFF.

See you again Riku.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 11-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #19
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Ok no problem. Well do it again then lol

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 11-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #20
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

So... Riku was leading the last game with 00 seconds left on the timer, with almost double health left and then the game syncs... I don't see any reason for the game to be re-done, there is a clear winner there in my eyes. Its ridiculous really, but whatever needs to be done...

This will be a crime if Riku comes away with a loss lol...

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 11-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #21
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

It would had been over, but riku insisted on that rematch of pride lol ..

Then after he loses.. he's like.. nah dawg, you already lost mayne!! no way!!!

Need to contact blocky?

Old 11-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #22
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

.... geez, the both of you are slow

i just looked over parts of the video (found some time to do so shiny)... yeah, the both of you are gonna have to fight with the timer off, do over

i dont even see wolverine's aggression being pushed, do you all fight with pathetic hit and run tactics like this? i can finish fights like these right at the 90 mark

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 11-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #23
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
.... geez, the both of you are slow

i just looked over parts of the video (found some time to do so shiny)... yeah, the both of you are gonna have to fight with the timer off, do over

i dont even see wolverine's aggression being pushed, do you all fight with pathetic hit and run tactics like this? i can finish fights like these right at the 90 mark
^^
This guy = My hero.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 11-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #24
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
It would had been over, but riku insisted on that rematch of pride lol ..

Then after he loses.. he's like.. nah dawg, you already lost mayne!! no way!!!
Well that's Riku for ya xD. His kind of a dumbass lol

Well he better win. Otherwise I'm gonna laugh at him for the rest of his life. Good luck ladies.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 11-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #25
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
^^
This guy = My hero.

mines too =3 lol

Closed Thread