SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funny Christmas video lol Kid opens X-Men Cyclopse Gift. Bladevampirek General 5 12-31-2011 09:10 PM
The Worst Gift Zpower General 28 01-06-2008 10:18 PM
Givin someone a gift Darker(MoMeNtS) Banners, Avatars and Images 3 02-07-2007 03:40 PM
My gift Rey619RvD RaNdOm iNsAnItY 21 09-04-2006 07:04 PM

Old 12-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
x~Silver~x
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough
Default Christmas Gift

Whats up sfo community =) so i thought it'd be fun to share a couple pics of christmas gives that you have received this year ! i know christmas isnt today but my gf will be with her family for the holidays and long story short we did our gift exchanges a couple days early. Now for you that know i love sonic the hedgehog !!! thats why my name is silver ahah yes i get its a color but there is a character named silver the hedgehog and since sonic was taken i went with him. but yes im a total sonic head i have so much sonic ish its ridiculous and my gf knows this and she got me this

^a sega system with a sonic game and shes ordering more of his games! i almost dropped to the floor at the site of this gift it brought back so many memories ahahah ohman i got her a ring with diamonds(yes real) and hearts in it if you want too see it i can post a pic , but when you guys receive your gifts take a pic and post them here =D

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
x~Silver~x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Christmas Gift

Lol that's cool bro. I got some PS1 games for the vita that took me back

I got my christmas stuff early, yesterday. I got some clothes and stuff too but you guys don't wanna see something so boring haha.

Old 12-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

i got a pair of cleats and a panthers snuggie from my friends

we're all leaving early for christmas so we just exchanged gifts

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:41 AM   #4
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about

i'm getting.... ink on my body for christmas .>>..>>.

CLOSED for extreme amount of creepiness.
HotTopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
Lol that's cool bro. I got some PS1 games for the vita that took me back

I got my christmas stuff early, yesterday. I got some clothes and stuff too but you guys don't wanna see something so boring haha.

^damn thats a nice gift =) i was thinking about getting that is it worth it ?

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Best Ryu Of 2011
Old 12-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #6
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Yeah it's worth it because of Persona 4. Some of the restrictions are annoying though cause it won't let me earn trophies on my brothers vita games since the game is linked to his account. I don't what they were doing when they made all these restrictions about playing other peoples games cause it's hurt the vita BAD in sells. Great hardware and games just too many dumb questionable restrictions. Can't even have 2 accounts either on the vita too.

But persona 4 is amazing though haha.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #7
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

xMas game talk o_O!
-Elite_Ken- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:07 PM   #8
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

damn seriously why would they make all those restrictions =/ smh i find that stupid but ya i say it in best buy and was playing it and it was really fun so i was thinking about getting it but idunno yet lol besides those restrictions x_x im hoping everything else was good ? no other problems right?

and yes ek xmas gift talk so feel free too post what you got once you receive your gifts =)

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Best Ryu Of 2011
Old 12-23-2012, 08:12 PM   #9
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Haven't received a Christmas gift since I was like 6 o_O!
-Elite_Ken- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

^oh wow well i've received one every year and im 16 even if its the smallest thing like $20 , a gift card, ......... christmas card *shurgs*

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Best Ryu Of 2011
Old 12-24-2012, 12:53 AM   #11
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by x~Silver~x View Post
damn seriously why would they make all those restrictions =/ smh i find that stupid but ya i say it in best buy and was playing it and it was really fun so i was thinking about getting it but idunno yet lol besides those restrictions x_x im hoping everything else was good ? no other problems right?

and yes ek xmas gift talk so feel free too post what you got once you receive your gifts =)
its still a really good handheld though. best one out there man and has some great features. Get one lol
Old 12-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #12
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

^what are the top 3-5 features lol x)

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Best Ryu Of 2011