SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Final Fantasy Cloud Tag -Kenshi- Banners, Avatars and Images 0 02-03-2012 12:48 AM
Final Fantasy 13 azncat General 40 04-04-2010 08:54 PM
Final Fantasy XIII Mercedes04 Links 0 08-16-2009 11:17 PM
Final fantasy advent children DragonClawMaster Links 0 06-30-2006 08:15 AM
Final fantasy bar loadingbar Banners, Avatars and Images 10 12-09-2005 07:06 PM

Old 06-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #1
donkios
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Final Fantasy XV

It's actually happening

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/06/11...t-look-e3-2013

After playing XIII with its bland characters im ready for something new. I'm actually having more fun playing FF7 than I did with FF13

Lets just hope they didn't hype it up too much and it ends up a letdown

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:31 AM   #2
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Final Fantasy XV

their chances of besting the best FF game is next to impossible to do.
i dont know why, i kinda dislike everything that came out after the 8th game.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #3
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
their chances of besting the best FF game is next to impossible to do.
i dont know why, i kinda dislike everything that came out after the 8th game.
in my eyes FFX was the best ever, then FF7, ive recently started to play FFX on my pc via ps2 emulation, just friggin awesome.

not sure if I will have the time to max up all the characters as I did when I first played this game years ago but this game never gets boring although the hours and hours of character battling is discouraging me to play this all the way to the end again.

Ive not finished ff12 or ff13 as it didn't capture me like ff10.
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #4
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I never got to play FFX but i've heard people talk about it. FFX HD is coming out soon (hopefully).

I''m still on FF13 but have no urge to finish it. Noctis looks like a good character, going back to the badass with a big sword look reminiscent of Cloud and the Real Time combat looks really good. The main thing for me is gonna be the story, like Karma said they're probably not gonna best the best FF game but what made those old FF games so great? the story.

They're also releasing 14 which is a MMO, i'm pretty excited for that as well.

Last edited by donkios; 06-12-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 25
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Jeezz Fifteen already? Remember playing this one like it was yesterday: I still have it but have not played it in a while.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...st_Box_Art.jpg

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Vegeta, of course 15 already, squaresoft only has that franchise to begin with.

thats why im loving blizzard, they are working on project titan, a new RPG. because they figured out that their only 3 franchise was making them go so far... i just wish squaresoft realised that and would try to make a whole new franchise not having to do with FF.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #7
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't Square Enix do Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean and Deus Ex too?

Old 06-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #8
Juzie

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 157
Juzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the roughJuzie is a jewel in the rough

Square Enix has a bunch of titles lol

Versus 13/15 has been in development so like 8 yrs'ish?
It better be worth it, I'm liking the atmosphere though. Like a mafia setting
Juzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:28 AM   #9
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6400
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzie View Post
Square Enix has a bunch of titles lol

Versus 13/15 has been in development so like 8 yrs'ish?
It better be worth it, I'm liking the atmosphere though. Like a mafia setting
Aliens Colonial Marines was in developement for 8 years and that turned out horribly. So dont get your hopes up. Lets also hope they dont do the same thing and pull a bate and switch by showing what they call actuall gameplay footage which looked and played amazingly then release a completely different game the next year.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #10
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

this whole "Final" Fantasy thing is a rort, almost as bad as the "Never Ending Story"... geez, what a ripoff.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:56 AM   #11
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:57 AM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Donkios, they do... how many of them have 14 sequels ?
Old 06-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #13
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Well you said it only has one franchise haha.

SE is doing big things this year and next with FF14,15, FF10HD, KH 1.5HD, KH3. I'm not even buying games right now cause I know i'm saving for all these releases

Old 06-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

My point only being this... of the whole list of games they released a hell of a lot of successes games were to be counted, yet at this point in time they are mainly focusing on final fantasy games. and thats sad to me. not saying their FF games are bad and shouldn'T be some of them are excellant adventures to be experienced. but at some point i just hope they do more of other things. heres the list before the merge...

heres the list of games after the merge in 2003.

see what i mean, in the latest years they participated in a lot of games... but didn't actually develops any of them except for the final fantasy and kingdom heart series. which is sad to me.
thats all i was saying.. though im glad to know they are trying to reboot the Thief saga which i loved.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:49 AM   #15
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6400
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I must be like one of the very few people who did not like any of the Final Fantasy games because I hated the gameplay/story. For one it doesnt even have a definitive story it just constantly changes. I mean take the last one that came out for example that whole thing was just bad and the level up system was totally pointless in that entire game as you can literally just max out everything and not have to actually think what to add or not add points into.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #16
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, if you wanted to be smart you would look at what you use your SP for. I got screwed in that aspect because I didn't have enough medic skills and I got stuck at a boss. The whole FF13 story was crap though, i'll give you that one.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #17
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Lieger, the final fantasy series isn't made to be sequels... it is made like legend of zelda, no sequels always something new. but for the record some of them are sequels... well... 1 or two of them.

I liked the 6th and 7th games the most, but i did like the 8th game as well, the charcaters that is, the story was kinda meh.