World wide shoto ~H~Zabuza Challenges and Tournaments 121 08-22-2006 06:45 AM

Old 08-22-2013, 03:58 AM   #51
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

Trish and Lita need to teach these girls how to wrestle. They are horrible, Natalya and Aj can wrestle really good. The Undertaker fits better on TNA than WWE.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 08-22-2013 at 04:01 AM.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:23 AM   #52
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not On For Long View Post
As far as Divas go, I seen a Diva's(or knockouts match) match on a TNA ppv(I forgot which one but the M.E was Bully Ray vs Sting) that was better than ANY female wrestling match I ever seen lol..

But yeah about the story, the D Bryan thing going on now is basically the old Stone Cold vs Rock WM15 angle all over again.

HHH = Vince / corporate (The guy who doesn't want D Bryan as their champ)
Orton = The Rock(The champion who'll do whatever to win)
D Bry = Austin(Guy who's gona beat the odds)
Cena = Mankind(Has nada to do with the story but he somehow lingers in the story anyway lol)

I'm actually loving this story, esp since I said a few weeks ago that D Bry will be the next man to get shine lol.
Lol.. Bully vs Sting.

I like how they have Bryan involved, I just know they're gonna **** up and have it Cena vs Orton or worse. TBH could do without the entire storyline. Too rehashed.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:02 AM   #53
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I rather see RVD and Ortan go at it. Bryan should be the star of the intercontinal Champion, she should not be the WWE champion not just yet.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:07 AM   #54
Cwing

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Great thing your not apart of wwe's creative team ...
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:21 AM   #55
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_wing View Post
Great thing your not apart of wwe's creative team ...
Its not like they're good at their job anyways. Judging by the product that they present to the public.

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:14 AM   #56
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Even so, they would never put the IC belt on Daniel Bryan since it's mostly used to elevate new talent.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:22 AM   #57
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Even so, they would never put the IC belt on Daniel Bryan since it's mostly used to elevate new talent.
Lol actually because of the current storyline they probably will give him an intercontinental or United States belt as a slap in the face because he's a "solid B+" wrestler. People still believe belts are worthless at the moment. Whose the intercontinental champion anyways? xD

Old 08-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #58
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I rather see RVD and Ortan go at it. Bryan should be the star of the intercontinal Champion, she should not be the WWE champion not just yet.
I have to 500% disagree with the second statement, but Orton and RvD should go at it. Just not while Orton is the champion, he shouldn't back pedal now that he's the champion. Him vs D Bryan will be gold, RvD should go for the IC title if anything.

Quote:
Trish and Lita need to teach these girls how to wrestle. They are horrible, Natalya and Aj can wrestle really good. The Undertaker fits better on TNA than WWE.
Gail Kim honestly wrestles better than both Lita and Trish, but she couldn't survive in that generation because she simply didn't have the looks for it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Lol.. Bully vs Sting.

I like how they have Bryan involved, I just know they're gonna **** up and have it Cena vs Orton or worse. TBH could do without the entire storyline. Too rehashed.
Bully vs Sting was a good ass match, it's always gona stand out because until then we never known that the ring was just wood with a mat lmfao.

Quote:
IC Title = Dog doodoo.
Hell, WHC = IC Title+ aka not as doodoo but still doodoo lol.

Quote:
Lol actually because of the current storyline they probably will give him an intercontinental or United States belt as a slap in the face because he's a "solid B+" wrestler. People still believe belts are worthless at the moment. Whose the intercontinental champion anyways? xD
"Solid B+" = Quote of the year though, D Bry is the best wrestler on the roster lol.

Last edited by Not On For Long; 08-22-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #59
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently he's using the name Bryan Danielson in that show Total Divas. :0

Still can't believe WWE treated Gail the way they did. She's a boss for that battle royal spot when the division was an even bigger joke.

Just realized Curtis Axel is the intercontinental champion. Honestly the guy may be Mr.Perfects kid but he's pretty lame in my opinion.

Hmm the only thing that I sort of like about HHH's promo on RAW introducing Randy Orton as the coal finally becoming the diamond would have to be the fact he seemed to have researched his evolution introduction promo.

Last edited by D.Bahki; 08-22-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #60
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Apparently he's using the name Bryan Danielson in that show Total Divas. :0
Its his real name.

Knockouts own Divas.

People keep leaving Edge out of their favorite WHC/WWE champions but put Cena and say "Even though I hate him" Edge carried the heel division for many years when WWE was overrun by faces. Hell he put on way more entertaining matches than most of the current roster.

RVD probably wont see a title run any time soon considering how he got fired by WWE and how he trash talked the company after his diparture.

Orton getting the title was shocking considering he continues to piss off management by doing some of the most off the wall stuff outside the business.

My favorite champions

WHC - Triple H, Chris Jericho, Edge, Chris Benoit, Undertaker, Orton.

WWE/F - Stone Cold, Rock, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Triple H, Bob Backlund, Andre, Hogan(80's hogan), Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Undertaker, JBL(dude was a legit heel), Eddie Guerrero, Edge.

Intercontinental Ill go ahead and say this list is when it actually mattered - Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat, Mr. Perfect, Bret Hart, Roddy Piper, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon(Scott Hall), British Bulldog, Jeff Jarrett, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Edge, Christian, RVD, Chris Benoit.

Tag Team - You know what this title has completely lost any credibility so screw it.

Womens - Look above

WWE United States - Chris Benoit, Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, Edge.

WCW - Ric Flair(duh), Sting, Lex Luger, Hollywood Hogan, Randy Savage, Kevin Nash, DDP, Booker T, Bret Hart, Jeff Jarrett.

WCW United States - Sting, Raven, Lex Luger, Eddie Guerrero, DDP, Scott Hall, Chris Benoit.

ECW - Sandman, Raven, Sabu, Terry Funk, Shane Douglas, Mike Awesome, Taz, Rhino.

^no WWECW doesnt freakin count.

TNA - Jeff Jarrett, Raven, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Rhino, AJ Styles, Ron Killings(R Truth).
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #61
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like

So NOFL, Liger, Cwing, any of you guys down to try and open a company? xD

Old 08-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #62
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

Probably one of the most talented wrestlers I have seen has been John Morrison. That athleticism is just off the charts.

Mute your sound if you don't want to hear the music.

WIn or lose, scripted or not..they still get paid. Lol

Last edited by ItachiForever; 08-22-2013 at 12:14 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #63
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

John Morrison hands down the most athletic freak of nature I ever seen, he remind me of that guy from Tekken that was spinning on his head and stuff.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #64
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
So NOFL, Liger, Cwing, any of you guys down to try and open a company? xD
I'm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Probably one of the most talented wrestlers I have seen has been John Morrison. That athleticism is just off the charts.

Mute your sound if you don't want to hear the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x3K9NkUlEs

WIn or lose, scripted or not..they still get paid. Lol
He was, but he's clearly an incomplete character lol.

Quote:
John Morrison hands down the most athletic freak of nature I ever seen, he remind me of that guy from Tekken that was spinning on his head and stuff.
Eddie? Lmfao

Old 08-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #65
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
not better than rey mysterio (master of 619)? lol... john morrison alrite. Kofi Kingston got some high atheltic ability too.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:01 PM   #66
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxar View Post
not better than rey mysterio (master of 619)? lol... john morrison alrite. Kofi Kingston got some high atheltic ability too.
Kofi's name should not be mentioned lol.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:04 PM   #67
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

^

I guess yall didnt watch the full vid!!! GOAT LOL
Old 08-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #68
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like

So... Sami Zayn vs Antonio Cesaro. 2/3 Falls.

Last edited by D.Bahki; 08-22-2013 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #69
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

El generico!

Wonder when him and pac will be called up to the main roster.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #70
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like

Man as much as I want PAC to succeed he doesn't seem to have the charisma.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #71
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Pac is a double edged sword, he can be great or a cancer.

Btw, what's your skype? No homo.

Quote:
El generico!

I wana say Kevin Steen needs to be here, but I don't think they'd push him properly.

Is Chris Hero and Colt Cabana still in the works?

Old 08-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #72
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Pac is a double edged sword, he can be great or a cancer.

Btw, what's your skype? No homo.

Quote:
El generico!

I wana say Kevin Steen needs to be here, but I don't think they'd push him properly.

Is Chris Hero and Colt Cabana still in the works?

Old 08-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #73
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

Chris Hero would've been in the main roster a long time ago, but he doesn't take his physique seriously so they haven't brought him up yet until he does.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:22 PM   #74
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like

Don't got a skype lol. Man still can't believe they brought in those indy guys. Even though she's a trainer I wish they would've had Sara Del Ray whoop some ass in that ring.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #75
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Don't got a skype lol. Man still can't believe they brought in those indy guys. Even though she's a trainer I wish they would've had Sara Del Ray whoop some ass in that ring.
No MSN messenger?