SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I'd say I'm the greatest troll on SFO By far. DamnGRB RaNdOm iNsAnItY 0 09-03-2013 02:55 PM
I'm a SFO troll. Lightning~Bolt RaNdOm iNsAnItY 17 04-21-2012 05:42 PM
your greatest moments legendary?abdulhaqq General Comments & Strategies 59 08-18-2007 07:41 AM
George Carlin's Greatest Moments! Wolfeh Links 2 05-05-2007 05:27 PM

Old 09-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
DamnGRB

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about
Default Post SFO's greatest troll moments

Duce
-------------------------

Got RD General to drive out of state to meet me at a boxing gym i'm not located 1000 miles from.
Got a member to meet me at a random place to bush drugs to push for me.
Convinced someone I was a tranny and they still wanted to be together
Got a member to believe I lived in his neighborhood, and that i was the guy that broke in his house.
Convinced a guys girlfriend on Fb that her bf was into the same gender.
Found an SFO members mothers address and sent his mother flowers

SBYRD
-------------------------------------
Everything he wrote was a troll.
I still remember he told me he was getting beat up and hit with a bat..and as he was about to die
his girl came and ran them all over with a car. Lmaooooo.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 09-03-2013 at 03:01 PM.
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #2
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Post SFO's greatest troll moments

Byrd isn't even a troll, that's the sad part. He's still active on ZeroGen, he talks to himself in the shoutbox

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #3
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Byrd isn't even a troll, that's the sad part. He's still active on ZeroGen, he talks to himself in the shoutbox
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 09-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #4
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Y'all better leave my byrd alone he's just more in tuned with his imagination than others

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #5
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Kam-) View Post
Y'all better leave my byrd alone he's just more in tuned with his imagination than others
he more tuned in with angel dust
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 09-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Post SFO's greatest troll moments

Lol I want to know what happened next with you and the general.

Probably the first and the last time being pissed about anything dealing with sfo was when I found a video of YGLM perfecting me. Blows all the other times i got perfected out of the water. At least have the decency to tell me you recording. He had me gunning to record me beat him for 3 years. Finally achieved that long time goal this year. Probably my greatest achievement in my opinion.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #7
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

bruhhhh you sent someones mother flowers? lmaooo

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #8
Luke500
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 183
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
@_@

--

Burger King Batman.

Speaks for itself. :0
Old 09-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #9
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

hmmm, unfortunately there's too many threads to recall... I could go through the deactivated thread's list and come up with literally hundreds if not thousands of trolls that have caused threads to be closed...

Most of them get themselves banned though...
Old 09-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #10
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

At a point it just becomes sad.. =/

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #11
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
bruhhhh you sent someones mother flowers? lmaooo
I'm leaning toward JakeLynch, not really sure, could be wrong..this was a while ago
Some guy who works for a information company to find out about people and etc; gave me a search engine where I could find every bodies home address, previous address, and where they planned to move to if it was documented.
That's why I never put my full name on anything I sign up for.
Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by (SXA)crip View Post
At a point it just becomes sad.. =/
This happened over the course of some years, it's not like I did all of this in 2013.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 09-03-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #12
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

dante's a troll sometimes. lol xd

IGNs/Characters: 1) avatar-killers (Sentinel, Chun-li), 2) runney (Spider-man, Ryu) 3) Shadow_Raichu (Wolverine, Bison)
Game Modes: Unvind or XvssF or Zero-E
How Long Been Playing SFO: since 2001-present
Clan: Elite Aces
Current Status: Elite VIP/Community Member & Supporter
Position: SFO Staff-In Game Moderator of 2017
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #13
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxar View Post
dante's a troll sometimes. lol xd
Elaborate
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 09-03-2013, 10:28 PM   #14
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Me and Rash Trolled latios and made him rage very funny http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...ad.php?t=31318

Itachi roastin session... the whole thread is toxic but if you get bored of it at anytime skip to pg. 10 because thats when it got TOOOOO FUNNY http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...ad.php?t=32606

Itachi roastin session 2.0... this one was so OD that it got closed... pg 3 is where this one got serious. http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...t=32617&page=3

Rexxar's thrist could not be quenched... Its starts from here and just go scroll through until you see all of the pics http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...11055&page=833

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life

Last edited by shad0wslayer; 09-03-2013 at 10:31 PM.
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #15
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1324
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Me and Rash Trolled latios and made him rage very funny http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...ad.php?t=31318

Itachi roastin session... the whole thread is toxic but if you get bored of it at anytime skip to pg. 10 because thats when it got TOOOOO FUNNY http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...ad.php?t=32606

Itachi roastin session 2.0... this one was so OD that it got closed... pg 3 is where this one got serious. http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...t=32617&page=3

Rexxar's thrist could not be quenched... Its starts from here and just go scroll through until you see all of the pics http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...11055&page=833

2.0 itachi has me in tears. I remember that day. Most laughs I've had on here in a while.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #16
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post

all of thoses epic we had latios sooooo mad ! lmaooo

and itachi ones were funny too the 2.0 had me in tears i cry everytime i look at it !

and u forget the one where i robbed you lmmfaoo

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:26 PM   #17
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Lmaooo
Y'all remember on UG when Tidal-Wave web called Metal_Ken on msn, and Metal ken forgot his cam was on? Lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Bump: asdjkasdhjahsdkjahsdkja @ that itachi 2.0 roast
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 09-03-2013, 11:47 PM   #18
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashiznit-X View Post
all of thoses epic we had latios sooooo mad ! lmaooo

and itachi ones were funny too the 2.0 had me in tears i cry everytime i look at it !

and u forget the one where i robbed you lmmfaoo
Nah i didnt forget it the thread was deleted but everybody thought you really robbed me lmfao.

Edit: man ninjas was callin itachi geodude for like 3 weeks

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life

Last edited by shad0wslayer; 09-03-2013 at 11:50 PM.
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #19
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

ooh u anit know ? he had a super evolution he golem now

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:19 AM   #20
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1510
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

The TidalWave/Metal_Ken thing was priceless considering son looks like a horse

When Riku showed Aria his "noodle" then exposed himself.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #21
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
The TidalWave/Metal_Ken thing was priceless considering son looks like a horse

When Riku showed Aria his "noodle" then exposed himself.
I can't lie, I was close to doing that too. Thank god for Riku man.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 09-04-2013, 06:40 AM   #22
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

I wish you'd send my mom flowers.

Her health sucks. Good Guy Duce pls.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:14 AM   #23
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakelynch View Post
I wish you'd send my mom flowers.

Her health sucks. Good Guy Duce pls.
I wasn't trying to be funny. You do remember when I showed you I had found your address?
This was probably two years ago boss. Hope your mother is all well. It was a light hearted troll anyway
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 09-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #24
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 699
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Everybody who legitimately had feelings for another SFO player without seeing them trolled themselves.

Esp the ones who made themselves look entirely bitch made for E-Girls, the thirst was too much at one point lol...People was having E-Intercourse, E-Dates, E-Holla at girls, sheeshhhhh lol.

Everyone else who lied about their gender also trolled...

Because they had these grown ass men thinking they E-Stroking girls then we find out it's a man and all this hooplah....It's always gona be even funnier because the random people of SFO who doesn't follow the forum will prob never know that "High level players" even got down like that to the point of embarrassment lol.

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:03 AM   #25
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not On For Long View Post
Everybody who legitimately had feelings for another SFO player without seeing them trolled themselves.

Esp the ones who made themselves look entirely bitch made for E-Girls, the thirst was too much at one point lol...People was having E-Intercourse, E-Dates, E-Holla at girls, sheeshhhhh lol.

Everyone else who lied about their gender also trolled...

Because they had these grown ass men thinking they E-Stroking girls then we find out it's a man and all this hooplah....It's always gona be even funnier because the random people of SFO who doesn't follow the forum will prob never know that "High level players" even got down like that to the point of embarrassment lol.
Keep it real boss... i'd be sad if anything happened to you, lamont or a few others.
Ain't nothing wrong with feeling the aura of a nigka[pause] to know that he's a real dude.

Aint nothing wrong with e-girls as long as they got a webcam boss
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM