Amazing PENZEL RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 08-24-2006 08:28 PM

Old 12-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default The Amazing Spider-Man 2

trailer is out.

one thing i always hated was the ultimate storyline.
i cannot say i like andrew garfield, but i can say that i like the action scene. they look awesome.
though i dont like the ultimate storyline i always loved rhino I always thought rhino looked better in the ultimate series and im glad for once that they took him from there. the second movie by the trailer looks better then the first movie. and somehow the visuals looks very different as if they now wanted to have their own instead of copying sam raimi. but we'll see once its out.

what do you think ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Looks good.
Old 12-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I cant take Jamie Foxx seriously in "This" *edit. To think this dude wants to play Spawn. I would compare a Jamie Foxx Spawn to Tommy Wiseau as a serious actor.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

The trailer felt like it went downhill when Osborn started talking about ruling the world, and Electro's all, you will all feel my pain, and what it's like to be powerless.

For all the criticism I've given Nolan, he's bent villain motivations and monologues into a new shape. It's weird to see them going back to such cliched speeches now.

Apart from that, Rhino looks epic. Car flip and catch: Epic.

Still think he's a great Spidey, weird Parker. We'll see how the story stacks up against the last poor one.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #5
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

sooo there's rhino, electro, and hobgoblin/green goblin? Then I saw Dr. Octopus' arms and a jetpack with wings (Vulture?) in the background as well. So basically all villains are manufactured at oscorp?
Old 12-07-2013, 02:11 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Originally... yes !
because Oscorp is the Star Labs of DC.
meaning that while there are major technology company, Oscorp is the one biggest one who manufactures everything. so basically yes... everything technology wise comes from oscorp or from people who worked in oscorp.

the same way in DC, everything seems to come from Star Labs even though they aren't even bad guys.

I'll as my friend said, im not gonna go see the movie for the story, im going for the spiderman scenes.
but i can tell you by the way the trailer is made... the movie seems way better. in the first webb took the sam raimi aproach, as in it looked like he copyed sam raimi. but in this one he seems to have taken his own path which is just better.

Hates the Harry Osborn, still hates Andrew Garfield.
and above all else, i hope he wont remove his mask every minutes.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 12-07-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

They're building the sinister 6, yes?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
They're building the sinister 6, yes?
hopefully. Though it will probably vary which version and they'll probably mix some of the teams together. Rhino, Dr. Octopus, Vulture, Electro, Green/HobGoblin, aaaand Mysterio? Kraven would be easy to do as well. Sandman would be difficult considering cgi etc.

guess we'll find out

anyone know who the guy in the hat is? (Mysterio maybe?)
Old 12-07-2013, 03:43 PM   #9
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

I hope they show more Spiderman less Peter Parker. This is what I hated about Iron Man series as well. They show more Tony Stark than Ironman. I pay to watch a superhero movie which means I want the hero being shown most of the movie.

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, tony Starck is the hero, just like peter is.

its like asking daredevil to be just about action and no detective works.
or the same in DC asking batman to be just action and no detective works.

those heroes aren'T just heroes because of their costumes.