SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
recording games with ingame sound ! frognap General Comments & Strategies 3 04-27-2012 03:46 PM
Transferring twinner perks.. killerdude10 Members Help Center 4 12-24-2009 02:58 PM
Forum Suggestion & Ingame Poll D.Unknown New Features 1 12-24-2009 11:43 AM

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 05:46 PM   #1
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about
Default Remove All Creed, Colors and Twinner Banner ingame

I think it's time for sfo to restart from the beginning.

Admins should delete twinner creed and banner from everyone ingame.
Everyone should lose their color aswell.

Let's host tournaements and get people in it ... The winner can get a Twinner banner ingame.

What do you think guyz ?
Old 02-06-2014, 05:53 PM   #2
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2406
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Remove All Creed, Colors and Twinner Banner ingame

Why remove something from someone who earned it? I disagree..

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

Old 02-06-2014, 06:11 PM   #3
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

Increase activity ingame ... More tournament hosted.

Im pretty sure most of the Twinner never won a tournament.

Why ? I do think people don't do tournament cuz they lost interest in it.
But if you add the Twinner banner for the winner and only the winner ... Not the Top 3 or Top 8 LOL

Now no one really look at the banner ingame cuz everyone got the same. There is no more regular fighter. All i can see is Twinner LOL

I got myself this Twinner but i never won a tourney. I finished 2nd or Top 3 of many tourney (included NWOTA)

I remember before when everyone joined tourney cuz they wanted to get Twinner
Before we had a lot of tournament just cuz of this.
I joined sfo only RyusInvasion was a Twinner, then we had Metal_Ken, AK47 and Blazer Gouki ...
In like a year, there was only 4 Twinner ... It was something special. Now it's just a non sense.

If you want more activity, you have to do something to increase it and i think it would be a good way.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:33 PM   #4
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

I still don't agree, regardless how someone got their banner they earned it. Removing it wouldn't increase activity, more players in the game would increase it.. How about doing paid advertising for SFO?

Old 02-06-2014, 06:34 PM   #5
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1175
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

No
No
No
No
No
No and
No
Old 02-06-2014, 06:35 PM   #6
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

by more activity i'm not speaking about new players ...

A lot of members are just here and there not playing cuz they lost interest. They play but don't join tournament.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:40 PM   #7
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~SiNiK~) View Post
by more activity i'm not speaking about new players ...

A lot of members are just here and there not playing cuz they lost interest. They play but don't join tournament.
They lost interest in the game itself, not because of the over crowd in Tournament winners, Colors have no value neither does VIP I can say that but getting new members and a lot of them I am sure is what everyone kind of wants. Imagine the game every server crowded, hell that's what I would want. Instead of the same few people who play the game. I just do not agree with this nor do I see it happening.

Old 02-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #8
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

I actually agree, me personally if I had all my stuff removed I would like to be the first person to gain the tourney winner title of a new tourney and be the only player or the first to have it.

It has gotten watered down and I brought this up a few years ago.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 02-06-2014, 09:05 PM   #9
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

I also agree. Nothing has any value on the game anymore, because these things are flooded throughout the game.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 02-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #10
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

I also agree. Nothing the lame brigade says can change my mind.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 02-06-2014, 11:08 PM   #11
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like

Why not create a NEW type of tournament title then/new features/prizes. No need to remove what someone earned.

Old 02-06-2014, 11:10 PM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

won't happen... that would mean that everyone loses vip, everyone loses elites... everyones who actually fought hard to get 100 creed vampire would have to regain it again.

too much hassle for so low benefits.
also, you have to rememeber that members only want colors and twinner banners. back then duringt he first 6-7 years of SFO people weren't just 16 fighter in a tournament, they were 100+ so it was obvious to give top 4-8 something more then just a regular not worth prize.

now as of today, i'd agree with top 1 only getting the twinner status...
but to be honest, wiping everything wouldn't change the fact that people do not care for anything else then colors and twinner status. proof is that people still get into tournaments even when we offer only twinner or just simple colors.

there is also the fact that tmyapp is pretty much the only guy who can put twinner status, dont know if tfist can... but the fact is, twinner is disappearing right now... cause we dont have tmyapp, which is why we often preffer to give colors and creed titles. cause that we dont need tmyapp.

so many reasons why we haven't done so over the years and so many reasons why it wont happen.
you also seem to think old members will come back if they have to get back their stuff... sorry but that also wont happen. we have tryed a lot of times to get old timers back in the game and they never responded. that means they are thru with the game itself not just the rewards.

so basically what you guys are saying is...
"I WANT IT"
because we all know for a fact that old members wont come back to this game.
so basically... you guys already there are bored and need to start back.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:30 AM   #13
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 412
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

Back when I used to play, cause I'm an old schooler, I was looking up to these colors man. They were my motivation. I never really won any tourney but I won colors, and now, now you're saying that you want to take all of that, you want to take those vampire wins that I been having with this few people online? I understand where you're comming from really, but you can't take it all out like that. Can't do it like that brah.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:48 AM   #14
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Ok then forget the creed and colors ... You guyz seem to love your color so much LOL
Prove that even color got out of control is the fact that many people got admins colors :P
But ok you guyz can keep it.

But for real every player ingame are Twinner. Let's restart from the beginning.
That would give a motivation to join tournament again or to host tournament.

Look at all of you crying over a Twinner banner ... You envoyed "earned" it before. why wouldn't you enjoy to get it now.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:18 AM   #15
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Look at all of you crying over a Twinner banner ... You envoyed "earned" it before. why wouldn't you enjoy to get it now.
Idk if you guys ever pay attention to what you post, you kinda answered your own question. lol.

Because its the same ****?
Why delete it just to get it back? It'll be different if we updated the system with new colors.
Its not in high demand now until its updated. Soo, yeah, it is quite pointless.

^
Old 02-07-2014, 02:29 AM   #16
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Ok then forget the creed and colors ... You guyz seem to love your color so much LOL
Prove that even color got out of control is the fact that many people got admins colors :P
But ok you guyz can keep it.

But for real every player ingame are Twinner. Let's restart from the beginning.
That would give a motivation to join tournament again or to host tournament.

Why are you so passive demanding? People who earned their titles and so on should keep it.. If anything you should be thinking of NEW ideas for users to be interested in..

Old 02-07-2014, 02:42 AM   #17
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Shady_vip)^ View Post
Why are you so passive demanding? People who earned their titles and so on should keep it.. If anything you should be thinking of NEW ideas for users to be interested in..
Tell'em. O_O Buur
Old 02-07-2014, 05:41 AM   #18
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Shady you seem to not understand ...Who really earned those Twinner perks ?

Tournament Winner means "litterally" you won a Tournament.
At the begin, only real tournament winner could get Twinner Perks.

But years after years, a lot of people got it by taking part to an event. So the Prize was Twinner Perks.

Sometimes the same members could win many tourney and just gave his Twinner perks to another members.
Most of the Twinner never won a Tournament.

I think i gave myself to atleast two people a Twinner Perks.

So Stop telling they earned it !!! Most of them got it from taking part to event or sometimes a member that had already a Twinner perks gave an other to his friends.

Before you had to win WWT to get twinner or others big tourney as SFL.
I think we have 5 WWT winners, 2 SFL winners but we got like 500 Twinner ingame.

Twinner means Tournament Winner not "i took part to an event"

Last edited by (~SiNiK~); 02-07-2014 at 05:56 AM.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:40 AM   #19
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Take my colors and I'll kill you. I earned my mod colors and my T winner colors, and I supported sfo since 2009, not good enough put the gun in your mouth and kill yourself.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:49 AM   #20
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Shady you seem to not understand ...Who really earned those Twinner perks ?

Tournament Winner means "litterally" you won a Tournament.
At the begin, only real tournament winner could get Twinner Perks.

But years after years, a lot of people got it by taking part to an event. So the Prize was Twinner Perks.

Sometimes the same members could win many tourney and just gave his Twinner perks to another members.
Most of the Twinner never won a Tournament.

I think i gave myself to atleast two people a Twinner Perks.

So Stop telling they earned it !!! Most of them got it from taking part to event or sometimes a member that had already a Twinner perks gave an other to his friends.

Before you had to win WWT to get twinner or others big tourney as SFL.
I think we have 5 WWT winners, 2 SFL winners but we got like 500 Twinner ingame.

Twinner means Tournament Winner not "i took part to an event"
Again, please read what you type out.
A TOURNAMENT is a EVENT ......

Your giving poor examples of why you think it should be removed. Rather than saying "Too many ppl have it", we get that, but now your stating "It should be for tournaments, not for events".... There the same thing dude .....

FYI - We give the tournament color sets that are part of the custom color sets prior to EVENT LISTINGS (an EVENT includes TOURNAMENT, CONTESTS, ETC ... You've just recently became active again, there WERE contests and tournaments that were getting shot out the ass by Ambassadors and Staff, as well as some members ... ) (Don't mistake it for "Staff" Colors .... )

FYI #2 - You don't see every account with the Gold Ryu and special helpers (Which can only be added prior to a SUCCESSFUL major tournament ...)

I was seeing where you was going until you talked about how people who won events shouldn't get it ...

^

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 02-07-2014 at 07:54 AM.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:36 AM   #21
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Don't really care about my colors too much. half of 'em have been stuck on some of my accounts since God knows when lol.

But if my Lycan status is touched i'ma have to go off on someone
Old 02-07-2014, 08:39 AM   #22
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Yeah, I would like to include the "true tournament winners" as you state are still rare (those are the ones with the Gold Ryu and Sak/Bison/Sent helpers)

The second level of Tournament winners are (the aqua blue ryu) is the main title you are referring to.

Besides, Like Liquid said a tournament is an event. I gained a tournament winner title because of the A Street fighter way TMC event.

In a way it was a tournament, Because it was people who won the most times get the reward. It might not be a tradition head to head battle but it's a tournament for who get the most wins.

So it's all about words and how you describe something.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 02-07-2014, 10:13 AM   #23
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
Take my colors and I'll kill you. I earned my mod colors and my T winner colors, and I supported sfo since 2009, not good enough put the gun in your mouth and kill yourself.
Easy now, I'm Sure Sinik only meant to bring ideas to motivate the SFO players to participate more and maybe the organizers of events ant tourneys to be a little more strict about the prizes. No need to go violent like that .

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
Old 02-07-2014, 11:23 AM   #24
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (_-Kami-_) View Post
Easy now, I'm Sure Sinik only meant to bring ideas to motivate the SFO players to participate more and maybe the organizers of events ant tourneys to be a little more strict about the prizes. No need to go violent like that .
It seems you got it.

Once you got something you will not try to get it again.
Removing everything so people will try their best to get it back again.

===> Increase activity cuz right now a lot of player are here but don't do clan or tournament.

It's just an idea so SFO could get a new start. If you like that sfo ... with no competition no tournament, no prize, nothing interesting. It's OK
Then don't bother asking why people lost interest.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #25
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Sinik is right, in the fact that most people won't attempt to get something they already have, which most people do have t-winner.

I also see the other side where people don't want stuff taken from them that they have earned.

I'm apparently more so on the competition side of things to remove the t-winners and try for them again, since I don't see another idea right now to increase the wanting to win tournaments.

Creeds can all stay the same, colors can stay the same.

I don't know, if you guys can think of some idea or something maybe it could work but who knows. Seems like more people than not don't want it and rather things to be the same.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Closed Thread