SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
recording games with ingame sound ! frognap General Comments & Strategies 3 04-27-2012 03:46 PM
Transferring twinner perks.. killerdude10 Members Help Center 4 12-24-2009 02:58 PM
Forum Suggestion & Ingame Poll D.Unknown New Features 1 12-24-2009 11:43 AM

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #26
(-SpideyKing-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Remove All Creed, Colors and Twinner Banner ingame

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
Take my colors and I'll kill you. I earned my mod colors and my T winner colors, and I supported sfo since 2009, not good enough put the gun in your mouth and kill yourself.
Sorry Sha, but this was completely stupid and immature of yourself to say this. Xtrem is just clearly trying to promote ideas on how we can make the game exciting again.

This is not going to go anywhere though. I barely ever see any willingness to change the game, regardless of all the idea's that at thrown forward.

I have a question. What is everyone's motivation to win a tournament these days, let alone participate in one? I see no motivation at all.

WWT3 1st Place Champion

Last edited by (-SpideyKing-); 02-07-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:30 AM   #27
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-SpideyKing-) View Post
Sorry Sha, but this was completely stupid and immature of yourself to say this. Xtrem is just clearly trying to promote ideas on how we can make the game exciting again.

This is not going to go anywhere though. I barely ever see any willingness to change the game, regardless of all the idea's that at thrown forward.

There mostly kids bro what do you expect, there is nothing wrong with throwing ideas out there but like you said nobody seems to want to change anything, and they hope things just magically get better.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 02-07-2014, 11:37 AM   #28
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

I think i'm going to host a tournament.
It will not be a tournament for nublet but a tournament of legends !

Only Twinner willing to put their title in will be allowed to join.
The winner of that tournament should get a new Edition of Twinner banner ingame and the loser should lose their perks.

@SK and Riku: Damn you guyz understand me. Let's just remove everything and get exiting about every tournament.
Bison user will join bison tourney cuz they got more chance to win. Multi user will join every tournament to get it back etc.
Right now, there is no motivation at all !!!
Old 02-07-2014, 12:26 PM   #29
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I don't care who get mad, I worked my ass off to get my colors then this bull get created.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:50 PM   #30
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

SK how mad are you bro? LOL

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 02-07-2014, 12:57 PM   #31
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 412
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
SK how mad are you bro? LOL
Lol, word.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
Old 02-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #32
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

*leaves with colors and titles*

Old 02-07-2014, 01:59 PM   #33
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I don't care who get mad, I worked my ass off to get my colors then this bull get created.
I'm not mad. But telling someone to put a gun in their mouth and shoot himself, just because you put in SFO work to get your precious colours & creeds is beyond stupid.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 02-07-2014, 02:31 PM   #34
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2427
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

May as well close this topic..

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

Old 02-07-2014, 02:55 PM   #35
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Yeah, a lot of insults = Close.

Like I said, and still have yet to see how this will draw back activity ...
It'll be different if you take the perks away, and make a tournament for NEW perks to be added, but not to take perks away for you to gain the exact same ones back .. You guys (you 3 .. ) don't speak for the entire community. Remember that.

What you are requesting is the same as a person whom already have a t-winner account, placing the t-winner account on a ALT account.

For those whom are saying those who don't agree, don't want change, should ask yourself 1 question.
CHANGE WHAT? Its the same colors people .... Lol ....... Your just asking for history to repeat its self....

Think about it ... What will draw more activity if we so-called happen to nuke the colors.

A - Prizes we already had prior to the nuke. (which people are tired of seeing /already have to regain it back = pointless )
or
B - Prizes that's been added prior to the nuke. (something people never had)

If its B, then there is no point in Nuking the prizes, but rather asking for more to be added. In which Karma explained somewhere in his post on why this is taking a while.

Think about it ...

^
Old 02-07-2014, 04:38 PM   #36
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Adding this much...
we're already ackowledging that resetting thigns is a good idea per say.
because of these...

#1 - we reset the top score every years and keep archives of it each years to show who got number 1.

#2 - we have been resetting "SOME" TMC events each years too.

#3 - we have put Admin Colors only for a temporary amount of time.

#4 - TWinner isn't for anythign else then tournaments top 4 or top 8 depending on the participation levels.

following all these, it is clear we all agree on resetting certain things. but now you have to ask yourself, is everything resettable. just like liquid said there are many people who are proud of their actual things. its not because you aren'T anymore that you are speaking for the majority. the thing is... if we do reset everything, it'll come at a cost. and the cost that goes along is soemthing we're not ready to pay for.

i do agree on one point, colors got out of hands pretty quick. but unlike what you may think, they got out of hands not cause of events and everything... it came out of hand because of donations. elites are giving away lots of colors for no reasons. how many people actually sponsored anybody ? it is those things that screwed colors. but think of the consequences... right now you are asking those people... to redo everything they done just because colors are out of hands.

sorry but we're not removing colors from vips nor elites.
if ya want us to reset colors for regular members, then fine by me. but dont ever touch vips or elites. regular members are different cause they didn't do anything special except giving time to the game. we enjoy that time they gave, but its no where near where the vip system is.

i actually love temporary prizes and it is a system we have been trying for a good 2 years now.
we like it and thats why we have kept it.

now... i require some attentions here...
there are two things that shouldn't happen.... if you see any of these... contact us, they are not normal !

#1 - TWinners out of TMC events... TWinners is tournaments only prizes, whoever gave that in his TMC events shouldn'T have done so and has simply passed thru the cracks.

#2 - staff only colors, if you see anybody with said colors, they either won a temporary prize, or is cheating his way into colors. please do contact us if you do. nobody should be having staff only colors.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:11 AM   #37
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Adding on to this as well...

All I have to say is the next prizes (what ever we come up with, new colors, new entrance sounds, new creeds etc.) will not be as watered down as the prizes are now (aka) thrown out and practically handed over in tournaments and such.

I know tournaments/events aren't as active as they used to be but that should also mean prizes aren't as available (or easy to earn) as well.

I was also thinking about (a few years back) Timed/Limited prizes, like so and so won this event, and sshe/he gets this color for 1 year, and etc. sorta kinda like how the [GM] question marks guy, gives the winner of his game the "Champion" forum title, then eventually passes it to someone else who wins.

Closed Thread