SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which Character you would like to have seen? Vegeta General Comments & Strategies 52 05-31-2013 04:28 PM
New character for dwx mastersess General Comments & Strategies 55 08-20-2010 03:11 AM
Your own character? estset RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 08-20-2010 02:48 AM
Best character in sf4 (X-A)redeyes_00 General 26 02-15-2010 08:23 PM
No buff mode Orlando0 New Features 8 05-19-2009 10:34 PM

Old 05-22-2014, 07:02 PM   #1
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1179
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default USF4 Character nerf/buff

Follow the link to view the final change list regarding nerfs and buffs for ultra street fighter 4.
I am personally elated..

My main, and only usable character, Vega, has received buffs ONLY and has even gained a criss over air attack. I'm as gritty as a school girl.

What do you all think.

. http://shoryuken.com/2014/05/22/capc...nsole-release/

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: USF4 Character nerf/buff

I really need to lose my street fighter iv game and go up the chart on this one.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:16 PM   #3
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1457
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

I wish they would stop rereleasing this damn game. Can't keep up. Still at SSF4 ae
._.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 12:05 AM   #4
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Blaze you're not behind since AE is technically still the most recent version.
That said, this SHOULD be the last update to SF4. MAYBE a ver. 2015 balance patch, but that's it.

I'm expecting USF4 to be the game to watch at EVO instead of Marvel.

Personally, I don't care. I'm tired of Capcom's fighters. I'm far more interested in Arc System Works fighters. Still need to get my hands on Chrono Phantasma and Persona Arena Ultimax and Guilty Gear Xrd aren't far off either.

I'm also waiting on Namco to release details on Tekken 7 or even Tekken X Street Fighter.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 01:49 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Usually patches are free for those that have internet. and i dont mean paying for live gold. as soon as your xbox is connected and your game starts and needas a patch it will patch anyway. free of charges.
Old 05-24-2014, 03:35 PM   #6
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1457
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

You barely need gold subscriptions for anything these days, which is sweet. Also orlando0 you don't like marvel?

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:53 AM   #7
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Marvel is an overrated, broken, buggy, piece of crap game that I'm glad is getting it's hype killed even if the reason is becasue everyone is moving to USF4.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Old 05-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

MvC3 is fun to play. but for a competitive guy like orland0, the game needs a lot more oomph. basically he dislikes too easy to play fighting games. you know those who you need to buton mash to win. 8)
Old 05-26-2014, 05:28 PM   #9
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

No, I dislike broken games. No fighter is ever going to be that easy to play.

Old 05-26-2014, 05:32 PM   #10
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2647
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Guess you never played Divekick >_>
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 05:42 PM   #11
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

You still have to bait, punish, space, meter manage, etc. against your opponent in Divekick.

Old 05-26-2014, 05:48 PM   #12
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2647
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

It's still easy.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:54 AM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

you never played one finger death punch ! can't be more easier then that...

but seriously, a broken game is considered broken only when competition is next to impossible with it. thats why i hate competition. you could have the best game ever. but just because it has no pvp, it'll be thrown out after 2 days. competition is a decease when it goes to far. and it often does. even though the victims actually deny being too far.