Deadpool H3RO Banners, Avatars and Images 4 06-02-2011 10:58 AM
deadpool -Disciple- Banners, Avatars and Images 9 10-09-2009 02:44 PM

Old 07-31-2014, 12:01 PM   #1
Shinkuu

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 83
Shinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Deadpool Movie

Anyone see the Deadpool Movie leaked footage? I'm so stoked for it. All Deadpool!
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...+Media+Player)

Gambit 2014
Shinkuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:10 PM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Deadpool Movie

Lol.. awful game, nice looking movie.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:37 PM   #3
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

This is the pitch to fox to let Ryan Reynolds (Who voiced it) do a Deadpool movie. The huge fan reaction from the pitch may convince Fox to let them do it as Fox still owns the Deadpool rights. Of course if it does get picked up it wont be animated it will be a live action movie with Reynolds under the mask.

This pitch shows me they want to go in the right direction. Also I loved the Deadpool game @ Blockattack. Yes it was repetitive with the fighting and shooting but the story and voice acting was great.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:56 PM   #4
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

The day I play w game for voice acting -_-

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 08:09 PM   #5
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
The day I play w game for voice acting -_-
look I like nice storys man and Deadpool only kept me interested for its story and because it was funny. Sure it wasn't anything like the Arkham games and had really repetitive gameplay but I enjoyed the story. After I beat it i didn't play it since.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 09:08 PM   #6
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1660
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

nice clip, made me laugh. I'd go see this
Old 08-01-2014, 12:44 AM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Block, since when you playing for replayability ?
i mean, when you check it... all games comes back to the same, when they try to do something else. you cry for it being too unfocused, when its rightfully focused, you cry for it being repetitive. regardless of how you see it, games are all repetitive. including arkham lieger.

this is why i always play for story. when you consider it, its the only thing that really matters. the rest is purely you liking the controls, gameplay mecanis or the likes. but all games when looked only at that are repetive.

a deadpool movie i'd watch anyway...
but seeing what they did to deadpool in the xmen franchise... i'd not have my hopes to high.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:51 AM   #8
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

I would LOVE to see this.
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote