SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gambit - 2014 estset Banners, Avatars and Images 4 05-02-2014 01:42 PM
Jan-Feb 2014 DwAyN3 Banners, Avatars and Images 0 03-02-2014 11:52 AM

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 06:10 PM   #26
Orlando0

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: 2014 SFO Awards - Hey..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerBee View Post
lol 5 bucks says its going to be the same people on the list. best ryu hey look mk knowing the man has been mia for years can we keep it within 2014 please and thank you .

Do you ever forget about a God? A God and his legacy live on long after he stops playing. Accept it.
Awards are for 2014, not for All-time.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 09-14-2014, 08:09 PM   #27
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1325
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Wasn't being serious, I assure you.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 09-14-2014, 09:07 PM   #28
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

gave my two cents. i think this is going to fail hard just like the 168 events.

remember people. its not becuase its a great idea that it will work out flawlessly.
and fader, last year we tryed that... once banned from the thread. they started spamming the other threads with crying. hence why we ended up banning them to begin with.

just saying, dont underestimate the power of a crybaby.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:20 AM   #29
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Just do it...

Its not that hard... if someone is going to start this then start it.

If its rigged from the start and everyone votes for their friends.. thats cool, I like it.. its not a fail.
This is a popularity contest when it comes down to it.. were not handing out golden statues and grammies...

If its alot of fussing and crying, then its a success... people want votes, people will complain with other voters.. so what.. thats how it goes.

I like it all... as long as no one starts cursing and the insults dont get out of hand.. I dont give a hell.

Just do this if your gonna do this, I gave my blessing.. Why are we still talking and talking about it? Just do it..
Its like you cant have an open thread on the forum without it turning into some opinionated BS debate over what who thinks is better or what will fail because its just dumb.

Cant just have nice things? If you dont agree.. Cool.. Shut up and watch it... If you like it.. then participate, but for hells sake, someone start the thing.

[ Closed ]

God...

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Closed Thread