SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*The exercise/workout thread* - List Your Goals! asshole General 454 06-01-2017 09:09 AM
Dreams Don't Die Noobkiller Challenges and Tournaments 47 03-27-2013 11:03 PM
**[Dreams Don't Die!!]** Noobkiller Challenges and Tournaments 60 03-22-2013 11:02 PM
Your goals DrunkenMasta General 14 09-12-2006 10:14 PM
Goals and memories @ sfo ryuishero General 5 05-11-2006 07:53 PM

Old 09-17-2014, 02:10 AM   #1
SoFallen
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 133
SoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura about
Visit SoFallen's Twitter Visit SoFallen's YouTube
Default What are your SFO dreams and goals?

Like for example me, I want sfo to stay alive and regain alot of players. And hope it will be more fun in the future and tmyapp would be successful in his own goals.

One of my dreams is also to become an evip someday. Well hopefully, I'm not sure if that day would ever come but. It's a dream. Lol
a dream that would probably make me really happy. But hey, no biggies. I'm not asking for it. Just dreaming :P

What about yours?

Last edited by SoFallen; 09-17-2014 at 02:13 AM.
SoFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:46 AM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: What are your SFO dreams and goals?

Admin is pretty much the only thing I haven't accomplished.

I most likely won't. =x

My dream for SFO is for it to regain popularity like it had back in the day, obviously. 20 - 30 people in two servers at a time on a regular basis would be awesome as ****.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:30 AM   #3
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

I want to see SFO goes back to it's glory day.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:12 AM   #4
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1179
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Just waiting on gamino so that we can code everything over to a game we can take pride in promoting

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:22 AM   #5
J_Killer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
J_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura aboutJ_Killer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by estset View Post
I want to see SFO goes back to it's glory day.
This is what i want too :/
Old 09-17-2014, 10:44 AM   #6
Josh26

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: What are your SFO dreams and goals?

I would like to see sfo become a top notch well known
2D SF/marvel fansite. With the game being fixed of 99% of bugs.

I would like to see the game take on a more polished feel, and have a new following and a huge lasting clan explosion.

After this revamps and extra options and features, not that all of the hard work isnt appreciated but new additions modifications and features along the way are always good to promote /maintain interest.

Win tourneys, become a fmidable opponent in clan battles and tourneys. the leader of a top lasting clan.

And finally help shape and fix the game, but I'm afraid I would not have the time for it.

In God's hands.

Last edited by Josh26; 09-17-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Josh26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

the glory days when we saw a server maximum number of people getting easily attained...
those were the days.

i just wish i could help more with the program then what we can today.
so i could take away more of tmyapps burden !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:41 PM   #8
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6400
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

World peace!

Also I would like to see the servers full again its depressing logging in just to see only myself sitting in the server. I also cant wait to see some of the dream goals implemented.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:10 PM   #9
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

My dreams for SFO are: being able to host games without having to wait on pplz to host (even without having to port-forward on routers). To become a legendary sfo player for all of the rest of my mankind-hood. And to continue making friends with every single sfo staff member here as well as tmyapp.

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Modes: Unvind, XvssF, & Zero-E
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:09 AM   #10
JY-Gully
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 356
JY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished road

My only goals would be to get alot of players to join sfo and to help get money to improve the game and unlock all the charaters. Im the best in sfo fighting wise so i dont need to make that a goal.
JY-Gully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:35 AM   #11
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1511
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Come the best player to play this game.

And I think I've done that.

But it would be nice to see the servers up and running to the point where we couldn't get in anymore again lol

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 01:16 PM   #12
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

To let what I really accomplished be realized....if I accomplished anything at all.

(My general thoughts)EDIT : "It's just a bad diss in general to be in this situation I'm in and a few of my associates I apologize for being absurd or unorthodox with my random responses between working off a bad conundrum of being back after so long and getting under handed comments from past rivals saying things..like..."Did you even accomplish anything at sfo you should've stayed banned or....why are you even here." however when I reflect on my history of sfo for the most part I was honest and respectful tell this return for the most part....9 times out of ten if I said random nonsense there was a bad diss involved that left me...without proper response....it's just a bad diss for my return in the following from past colleagues but none the less it's the soonest I could return 7 years later I repent missfits....but nonetheless glad to see you all in good health.."

Last edited by SBYRD5; 10-03-2014 at 01:41 PM.
SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 02:21 PM   #13
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

My goal is to revolutionize Events and bring forth a new type of event system where the community will benefit and enjoy events like never before.

oh....and to become pro with Gambit and the new vip character

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

I had a lot of foolish dreams when i first started.

i thought i'd be good cause i was in XMvsSF. but fighting others made me realise that my dream of becoming the best player around hapenned to make my father belief true... there is always someone better then one at one point or another. being the best is possible only for a few days at best.

then i wanted to be part of the staff cause i knew i wanted to help with this awesome game. during the 3 years it took me to become one... i learned that reguardless fo what i would do... i'd never get TMyApp's attention like i wanted to. one could say i suceeded since i became staff. but reality is... that goal was foolish just like the rest. to this day i still want to be a sysop. be part of tmyapp private guards. his ultimate team... but i know since the beginning for it to be a foolish dream.

i have neither the resources, neither the mind to be part of it.
i've seen people get there faster then anything else.

i guess foolish dreams is what makes us go forward.
that same foolish dream is what pushes me forward and at this point i want that dream to stay foolish. i want that dream to stay far in front of me. a place where i can never reach yet on a path that i can follow in order to be able to go forward infinitely.

this dream of mine... its the very reason im still here, its the very reason i still do things for this community reguardless of what others says about activity and death. reguardless of what the life has for this game i'll be here till its very end. i'll push forward to attain that sysop status i been craving for the last 10 years. and even if it takes me eternity to rewach it. im fine with it.

thats how strong my dream is.

"an idea, nothing is stronger then that" -inception
Old 10-03-2014, 09:03 PM   #15
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1455
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Selfish goals,but to become MOD, and be noted as the greatest cyclops user to play the game.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:11 PM   #16
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
I had a lot of foolish dreams when i first started.

i thought i'd be good cause i was in XMvsSF. but fighting others made me realise that my dream of becoming the best player around hapenned to make my father belief true... there is always someone better then one at one point or another. being the best is possible only for a few days at best.

then i wanted to be part of the staff cause i knew i wanted to help with this awesome game. during the 3 years it took me to become one... i learned that reguardless fo what i would do... i'd never get TMyApp's attention like i wanted to. one could say i suceeded since i became staff. but reality is... that goal was foolish just like the rest. to this day i still want to be a sysop. be part of tmyapp private guards. his ultimate team... but i know since the beginning for it to be a foolish dream.

i have neither the resources, neither the mind to be part of it.
i've seen people get there faster then anything else.

i guess foolish dreams is what makes us go forward.
that same foolish dream is what pushes me forward and at this point i want that dream to stay foolish. i want that dream to stay far in front of me. a place where i can never reach yet on a path that i can follow in order to be able to go forward infinitely.

this dream of mine... its the very reason im still here, its the very reason i still do things for this community reguardless of what others says about activity and death. reguardless of what the life has for this game i'll be here till its very end. i'll push forward to attain that sysop status i been craving for the last 10 years. and even if it takes me eternity to rewach it. im fine with it.

thats how strong my dream is.

"an idea, nothing is stronger then that" -inception
Watch your crazy French illiterate ass get promoted to SysOp before I even get considered for Admin.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #17
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
Watch your crazy French illiterate ass get promoted to SysOp before I even get considered for Admin.
In my humble opinion, I think there will certainly need to be at least 2 new SysOps when we get to dream goals/release of Gambit and the game comes to life again. @Nferno666 and @TitaniumFist may be overwhelmed with all those color requests among other things. @blank09 is not as active.

But what do I know, I ain't part of y'a'lls club, so I will leave that discussion in y'all's private section. Trololol.

Last edited by Sir Nash; 10-04-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 03:09 PM   #18
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

Original dream of sfo....

To experience ultimate fighting with your favorite rivals ingame....were ther excahnge is even and both gamers are polished after years of endurance of steady dominance and noteworthy exchanges.

The Naruto Dream hidden in the leaves...my naruto dream for sfo back in the day....cherishing bonds.... was similar to sfo's dream because in my opinion we basically had the naruto cast here over the years...doing the right thing and achieving warrior dream.

The DBZ dream was the sfo dream because our cast of characters was similar to the dbz characters personalities over the years...our perception of working hard toward ultimate fighting and facing outrageous threats and sagas over the years....

We even had a one peice crew here in this community ...our blazer_gouki not yelding....with protagonists making noteworthy claims and backing it up...and not being a lame duck at all about it.....

Even a bleach crew of a personality influence...our rukia between wedding~peach and mercedes04....good times....

Last edited by SBYRD5; 10-06-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:39 PM   #19
evil^vegeta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 105
evil^vegeta is an unknown quantity at this point

At one point I had an admiration of the staff section of the forum and wanted to become one.
evil^vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #20
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I've done a little bit for the community over the years, especially early in XvsSF by association with the staff and around 2005 - 2009 when I was basically just cursing everyone out. Yeah. It took eight years. But I still out troll'd errbody (Solid and JBlaze can SUCK IT) and god damn it, I won. xD

For real, practically nothing I've ever suggested over the years came to fruition. By that same token, I proposed a lot of crazy ideas and got banned by TMy personally for about 45 minutes because I pissed HIM off. But I've been loyal, loved the game publicly, never cheated.

I've known just about everyone who's ever really mattered around here. 0_o

I wish that more people would realize like us oldies who still hang around that SFO is a fun place to be. We were ALWAYS a unique bunch, but for the most part, a lot of us really knew each other. Even the crazy people like Byrd. Who apparently consumed Roll's soul and multiplied his crazy exponentially.

EDIT - Oh, yeah, NO-RD Mode was all me. XvsSF mode and/or Unvind mode and its subsequent "completion" might have in part been championed by me, but I dunno. I did change some things around here. I just don't quite know how many. =x

I'm proud to have earned a gold Ryu. I have a custom Wolverine designed by Cwing from back in the day, and a custom Ryu I designed personally back in the day both in the game and both in my personal possession.

I like what SFO has given back to me despite my lack of ability to ever donate anything to it. =\

Last edited by Wolfeh; 10-06-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:08 PM   #21
evil^vegeta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 105
evil^vegeta is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that more people would realize like us oldies who still hang around that SFO is a fun place to be. We were ALWAYS a unique bunch, but for the most part, a lot of us really knew each other. Even the crazy people like Byrd. [/QUOTE]

I tend to agree. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has grown up with the game in a sense and has came to love it if that's possible? I'd be disappointed if it vanished ..it has a place in my heart and memory due to being pivotal in my childhood though I wasn't active until later in my playing career. this place always had a mystique about it far as updates and especially TMyApp himself ..I take blame for a lot of things because I felt I could've done more up to this point .. particularly around the 09-10 era but I will make up for that. are they really even that many Users back then active? Curious.
evil^vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:05 PM   #22
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

we're still about 9 2k1 members still active !
higher s numbers as you go higher in years.
so i'd say yeah there are a lot of old fans that are still here !
Old 10-10-2014, 12:56 AM   #23
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

It's really relative though.

Back in 05 and 06 we were talking about people from 01 and 02 like it was ancient history.

It's 2015 soon. The perspective of just how vast SFO's history has become is a lot different now.

I remember hundreds of people from the past that are gone now. As do others from the past.

People who joined as early as 2007 - 2008 can't even begin to comprehend what they missed.

People from as early as 2004 don't even know what they missed ffs.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 10-10-2014 at 01:40 AM.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:57 AM   #24
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

The atmosphere of the community 2001 - 2003 was something similar to a chrono trigger arc from the medieval ages everyone seemed to be in their own cliques and the majority of the forum was college students which were legite entries as philosophers , and those that were kids were in the R.i. section....mainly RPing and discussing life and on those terms the community in my opinion forum conversation wise was at it's best quality.....primarily speaking.

My crazy happened after years of enduring disses...and insults from individuals that most likely worked only a fraction as diligently as I've done in this life beyond the computer. Best thing going for my adversaries was education and accurate literacy ....even then I had a habit of evening the score as a crazed Neanderthal that didn't know who to blame....yet banged his club around the situation tell it was fixed.

After a long dedication to several tribes and camps in the community beyond just clans. Putting in hours nights on end at local fast food establishments and blue collar related jobs which lead to telemarketing...then from their bounty hunter related work...and in general receiving some sorta tactical messiah sacrifice as retribution on the sfo forum. My once Naruto grind was subdued....to an obito advance.

Last edited by SBYRD5; 10-10-2014 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #25
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

If you compare yourself to Jesus one more time I'm going to find a way to ban you myself.