SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[OFFICIAL] We Lost a Good Man: Kalvin. A. McFadden (Also known as (-Kam-) TitaniumFist SFO News & Updates 0 10-27-2015 11:59 PM
Lost evryoung8998 Banners, Avatars and Images 5 06-28-2009 02:52 PM
Lost webbiest General 2 03-14-2008 11:36 PM
lost Iplay2winIsHere RaNdOm iNsAnItY 10 05-25-2007 11:43 PM

Old 10-28-2015, 12:07 AM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default We Lost a Good Man: Kalvin. A. McFadden (Also known as (-Kam-)

It is my sad, sad, duty to inform you all that one of our brightest community members and moderators has passed away.

After a long battle with Cystic Fibrosis, detailed by (-Kam-), here our friend, Kalvin A. McFadden, died on September 19th, 2015.

I wish we'd known him better, and known of his passing sooner. I'll take the burden of that responsibility for not checking in on him.

I didn't know the man very well, and we didn't talk often, but I knew him as a young man with high aspirations to move past and correct his mistakes, to make more of his time in this community, this world.

I knew him as a colleague on the staff. He was, without a doubt, the brightest rising star in our midst...in our tight knit crew of old geezers, he had the freshest ideas.

He challenged what was possible with the game. When I pushed back against new, crazy, **** he wanted to do, he didn't hang his head in shame, he found another way to do it that was secure, and in line with the way we do things here.

As with all sysops, the years here have hardened me against possible breaches, and I don't ease up sometimes...but despite me being a hardass, he never lost hope.

I kid you not. He never lost hope on a single idea. He simply found a way to make it better.

And it is clear to see where he got that fighting spirit from he applied to his work here--from his life, his struggles, and his hope for a brighter future, no matter what was in store for him.

I enjoyed my talks with him on ICQ, or in the forum, or simply watching him argue and debate the mechanics of what was and wasn't possible with Karma. He did all of it without malice, and with a sense of level-headed, coolness that many who aspire to have the rank he earned do not have.

I will miss his presence in our community.

He had an impact on this game, this community, our staff, that will be sorely missed.

That impact went all the way up to our community's founder, TMyApp.

Kam spoke to him regularly on ICQ, and he last updated us on his condition in August. It wasn't good.

Yesterday, TMyApp asked me to see if we could reach him. That prompted me to ask in the mod section (and make the public post to Kam's topic). Soon after, Liquidsnake informed us of his passing.

Here is a public link I could find to his obituary details:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/phi...?pid=175947045

This is his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/TSM.Kam?fref=ts

Music:

https://www.youtube.com/user/kamproduction1/videos

We (TMyApp, the staff) are not sure what we'll do yet, but we are looking into options for how to let his family know what he meant to us, and how to help them financially, even if it is a drop in the bucket.

There will be a public copy of this thread for members to post to, and I ask staff members to post to that one to grieve for and share memories of our brother.

Rest in peace, Kalvin.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-28-2015 at 12:19 AM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:56 AM   #2
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default Re: We Lost a Good Man: Kalvin. A. McFadden (Also known as (-Kam-)

It is rare to non-existent that you see me post mod section posts outside of our section, but I feel the need to do so now.

These were our last chat's with him on the forum. They took place in a thread he made to update us on new possibilities for SFO/TMC/Creeds that he'd been working on developing with TMyApp.

It is just to show a snapshot, not details of what we discussed as regards the game.

I'd like to highlight how excited he was, how much we thought of his work, and his very lasts posts which showed his condition changing. (A lot of it was Karma and Kam going into code detail that flew over some of our heads, mine included.)

June 5: (first post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Kam-) View Post
So I want everyone to "Think BIG!" There are little to no limitations besides security of course.
June 5:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
YESSSSS !
June 5:
Quote:
....Lets finally come together for a big even as a whole group and knock the socks off Lets do it for the DREAM!
June 7:
Quote:
Plus with these new lungs in me, I feel like a new man with a plethora of ideas to expand on.
June 7:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
sounds amazing!

To be honest I haven't touched photoshop in a couple years, but maybe I can have a dabble for any graphics you need.
June 27:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]Killer View Post
I never thought my job would ever take me away from SFO.

It took a decade or so.. but responsibilities >_>

Kam, what you're doing.. Goes far beyond dedication. Your optimism and drive is honestly incredible.

I felt like I needed to say this.
July 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Phone battery needs a charge, but Kam, great work. I have no ideas to add at this time, and second what Killer said.
July 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
3rd on that note with what Vee Eye said.

However, from what I can glimps at, good stuff my man.
Eventually I will slowly, but surely come around a little more often as expected, hopefully things pick up by then.
August 17:
Quote:
Yeah This will still become a thing...just waiting for the next update...

well that's the plans at least. We were trying to get it done by anniversary but time wasn't on anyone's side.

And now I've gotten so busy with my health and dealing with this rejecting as well as helping my sister get settled in down here. maybe things would go smoother in a couple of months if it does start to get better.

Christmas is the next target hopefully.
August 19:
Quote:
I'm more worried about your health update than I am about us meeting the Xmas deadline.

Keep us posted when you can.
August 23:
Quote:
Yeah thanks....My mind is kind of in a daze right now

it was all good a week ago, until I started having some fevers...then I had a lung biopsy (routine) which started making me cough up blood the following day.

Now Im back in the hospital, they're going to try combat this rejection with a more aggressive protocol.

Similar to dialysis they're going to be filtering out my blood remove the anti-bodies that are targeting the new lungs. Hopefully this is finally keep the rejection at bay.

I too thought, that's not to bad until my doctor rounded on me. Since I took new lung function test i'm back down to 38%, I asked her will I recover what I once had (which was 88% after transplant)

She said "might not gain all or even half but we are more concerned about how you feel at your current level."

So I'm not sure....and its too early to be discussing a re-transplant (that's all my mom keep talking bout though)

So Honestly I don't know where its going from here. I literally went back to my old life in a flash.
I woke up this morning walked into the bathroom I was soo out of breath then I came back out to the bed and couldn't catch my breath so I pages anyone who could come and thats when they started me back on oxygen because my 02 level went down to 84%....

I know right....sometimes I just be like dubya tee eff....my life man I'll tell ya.
August 23:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
Kam, you are truely one inspirational and strong guy. Boy I tell ya ...
September 2:
Quote:
Agreed with LS.

That is tough situation, Kam, and you're tougher still.

I hope your body and the doctors fight the rejection until you stabilize and accept transplant. Hang in there, bro.

Let us know if you'd like us to update the public thread (by copy/pasting your post there). Not doing so without your permission, though.
He never got the chance to update us.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:22 AM   #3
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

im saddened, dont know him as well but i guess life can be cruel, RIP bro, i know youre in a better place, at least, youre no longer suffering

guys, please give him a posthumous honors
i know he aims to be a sysop/admin, please make it happen

Last edited by bloodpack; 10-28-2015 at 01:27 AM.
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:01 AM   #4
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1658
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

this totally sucks...

r.i.p (-Kam-) I'll definitely miss our icq chats, and being amazed at his ideas for the future.

T-Fist is correct in saying that every time we told him he couldn't do something, he went back to the drawing board and found a way for it to happen.
Old 10-28-2015, 07:27 AM   #5
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Yeah, I really don't know what to say...

God damn.

All the people who faked their death for attention back in the day like (~Ryu~) and Kirosana didn't understand the significance of what they were playing around with.

We've lost SFO members to war and disease. People like Sksksksk, who I personally was friends with, and people like Kam whom I hung around but didn't know all that well.

It's a shame to know another important part of this community won't be comming back...

RIP Kam.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:56 AM   #6
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6400
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I don't really have the words for this but he was one of the brightest dudes I knew. When we were ambassadors together he tried to pick me up by throwing ideas my way to help me get off my ass and sadly I let him down on that front. It saddens me that he lost his battle and I remember talking to him about everything that was going on about a year or so ago. My condolences to his family for their loss.

Anyone who knew him knows he was truly a one of a kind man who never gave up on anything he went after and had big dreams for the future. Its a sad time for the SFO community and the saddest time for the McFadden family.

RIP Kalvin (-Kam) McFadden
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:41 AM   #7
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

Truly gifted, noble & modest man.

We talked a lot , you never said a thing, never complained.

How did you stay positive and optimistic a long the way ? where did you get all the strength from ?

I will miss you man.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:50 AM   #8
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Kam...

Felt like a lil bro to me... I teased him at pretty much every opportunity. We use to speak regularly on ICQ when I was around. And his dreams of becoming a programmer and building his own game rang truer and truer as he tinkered around with TMC, year after year. I can't stress that his drive and effort in both his self learning and towards community that has dwindled the way it has is nothing but awe-inspiring.

But the saddest portion is that, half the items that he added to this game.. His legacy that he left behind.. Will be untouched due to the non-existent online community we have today. That's what makes this hurt the most. He was almost single-handedly responsible for a lot of the most innovative TMC implementations. We have a new leaderboard. We have clan implementation. He built a death match alternative system using TMC. If I had asked him to create a dragon for a boss.. he'd probably figure out a way to do that too. He was special, because regardless what the topic was, it almost felt like nothing was impossible.

I'm hurting. He never got to see my last post about him. Considering what he meant to us and how he positively impacted our lives.. I can't imagine how much of a joy he was to his loved ones. I hope we can send his family proper condolences. He was far too young to go.

RIP...

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:04 AM   #9
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Wow... honestly didn't think this would hurt but it really does. I didn't really know him that well but I was one of the first ones to find out about his condition since he told me when I was making him his album cover. I didn't think much of it and it kind of just went in one ear and out the other but it doesn't feel like that long ago and he's already gone.

Definitely one of the kindest and generous community members I ever came in contact with.

RIP bud.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:53 AM   #10
Toky0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Toky0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Brings tears to my eyes reading things like this. RIP may your memory live on in the hearts of loved ones and the community at large.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:11 PM   #11
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Re: We Lost a Good Man: Kalvin. A. McFadden (Also known as (-Kam-)

Now I see why this place has been in my thoughts lately...

Everyone, please spare a moment and pray for Kalvin A. McFadden and his family. We've lost not only a friend, and brother... but a wonderful human being.

R.I.P (-Kam-) a.k.a Kalvin A. McFadden: 1991 - 2015

Last edited by Sir Nash; 10-28-2015 at 02:28 PM.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:37 PM   #12
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Kam, my bro = friend. Oh man, where to begin from this: I may not have known you since day 1, but I believe you were a talented staff member here. From one dude to another, I knew you were headstrong on a lot of things and always came up with ideas for this community (similar to what T-fist already told you). I had a feeling that you were going through tough times as a real person, but I didn't know things were THIS bad. As a member of this community, even though I barely saw you on a regular basis, I'd show much respect for you (KAM) as well as all the other staff members here.

I remember something about you in-game 1 day:
Runney: Kam, when can we do something special for all those who use annon player accounts. Don't they deserve something, even tho rank and score progress are disabled?
Kam: Well, it does sound like a good idea, but I gotta talk to T-fist and TMyApp about that. I will let you know what they say.
Runney: Alrite kam.
Kam: Ok, they say it cannot be done because it would require too much more work for TMyApp. I am so sorry, runney.
Runney: That's ok Kam, at least it was worth asking you because your a cool staff member.

That's all I remember so far. Other then that, im glad we had the chance to be friends while you were alive, Kam. You will always be in my prayers, no matter what. RIP bro Kam. May your soul rest in good hands.

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Modes: Unvind, XvssF, & Zero-E
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:28 PM   #13
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

This can't be real oh gosh my man kam... All theses years of friendship man so much fun in server and off the memories the screenshots they will never be forget you were a one of a kind guy may your soul SIP 1 love brother

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:03 PM   #14
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

He always put the battery on our backs during the down time. Charging up SFO in its entire.
Even with his condition, he still had a way to do things for SFO and for others, and continue with his hobbies up until the last ride.

His mind was limitless with ideas and how to improve things.
Lol .. Always tagging us in posts to make sure we follow up with our ideas that we had prior to SFO's down time. ICQ, everything ... He was heavily involved ...
I can definitely say he kept the hopes for activity in SFO single handily with his creativity.

Oh man .... Finding out the news hit hard, like if i personally and physically knew him ..
Had to sit and reanalyze everything like if it wasn't real .. Was talking with very little before your last post ...
Seeing his last video of a project he was working on, titled "I'm Still", and seeing him walking under his condition .. Gave me goose bumps .. No lie ...

You are, and forever will be one inspirational guy kam ... Though we didn't physically meet, your impact says a lot .. overall communication with you was a pleasure.

Rest easy my guy.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:02 PM   #15
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

That's crazy. I'm getting goosebumps just reading the posts. That's unfortunate. I was really hoping and praying it would make it. I thought he getting better. It sucks that we found out late but I extend my condolences to his family.

RIP KALVIN McFadden.
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:16 PM   #16
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1511
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

I'm literally at a loss for words right now but damn this right here hurts my heart

Kam you were a friend, brother and a pillar of this community

We Love You And We'll Miss You

Rest In Paradise

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:04 PM   #17
~Acez~
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 187
~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about

Hey bro, today I heard you passed away, I know your not alive to read this but Im smoking a Cigar in your name, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be the player that I am today. It's people like you that believe in Street Fighter Online & help support the community. You were the contribution of commitment as well to the exellence that Street Fighter Online grew up to be. You were my best bro building ~AZ~ into a seperate clan into street fighter, divising plans to make this game come alive, from us communicating online to raging hadokens on SFO you were also my top ranked best friend & I wouldn't be the Elite VIP I am today if it wasn't for you my I wouldn't change you for the world. I'll see you soon, and be on SFO with you in Spirit Thank you for being the best, you boy ~Aces~ REST IN PEACE!
~Acez~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:25 PM   #18
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1179
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

No words, R.I.P ...

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:30 PM   #19
-TR-Iceman

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
-TR-Iceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit -TR-Iceman's Facebook Visit -TR-Iceman's Twitter

Yo I just saw this via Facebook... That's sucks man Kam was cool he will be missed.. RiP Bri and My regards to the family
-TR-Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:09 AM   #20
trunks2453
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 86
trunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enoughtrunks2453 will become famous soon enough

Omg Kimmy was one of my best friend's this news has really hit me hard I did not know him personally but I did know him here and he was full of life and an extremely gifted individual I'm going to miss you so much Kimmy =( I am actually in tears right now while writing this Rest in Peace my brother I love you and I will never forget you and all the great battles we had and our conversations on MSN Messenger and my condolences to your family ='(

trunks2453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:18 AM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Some of you picked up on something my first post missed: Indeed, our hearts, prayers and best wishes go out to his family in their time of deep grief. We're trying to find a way to send them our condolences (on behalf of the whole community), but it has to be right.

This outpouring of emotion and condolences is heartening to read. Thank you all, and keep them coming.

Even the shock, hurt and anger we all felt (or some of us) needs to be let out. (I caught the shoutbox chat archives. Nothing wrong with that reaction @SolidSnake76 . If you make it to PA, please let us know how it went.)

You never expect it to hit you, if you didn't know someone in real life, but it still does. Kam death leave's a hole in the community that can't ever really be filled.

But we can remember him, and keep going.

Old 10-30-2015, 08:56 AM   #22
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

I was pretty sad reading about this, I feel so close to this community since ive been here so long.. and it was really sad hearing about this, thank you for your inspiration kam

Rest in peace man.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles

Last edited by -AlphaRiku-; 10-30-2015 at 09:00 AM.
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 10:17 AM   #23
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

R.I.P Kam.

I didn't want to log on here to remember this'd have to face it to be honest.

But i must pay my respect to you Kam, Rest in Paradise!

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #24
NinjaRyu2009
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
NinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this pointNinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this pointNinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this pointNinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was really upset when i heard about this.. You were still so young.. You were an awesome mod,fighter and person.. Rest In Peace my friend.. Prayers and best wishes go out to his family..
Old 10-30-2015, 10:17 PM   #25
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

Wow totally speechless. Kam was definitely an asset for this community and I'm sure he was all of that and much more for the people around him and his community.