SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[TELEVISION] Dragon Ball Z? -AlphaRiku- General 7 10-09-2014 12:17 PM
Dragon Ball Z (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) Banners, Avatars and Images 11 10-25-2010 11:07 AM
Dragon ball Trailer PENZEL Links 33 10-11-2008 08:35 AM
Dragon ball z sig. ~O~DeadlyKnight Banners, Avatars and Images 8 07-22-2006 11:17 AM

Old 08-13-2016, 10:18 AM   #26
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z, GT, Super Mega Thread

Best moment in the series was Vegeta with a ****ing pacifier. Really captures the essence of his character.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 09:27 PM   #27
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Lol. It's a play on GT and baby Vegeta.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 01:49 PM   #28
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

LuXv, yeah i''mn wrong after quoting you Akira Toriyama the orignal author... but still im wrong... but whatever man, this is fantasy believe whatever you will.

I'm also enjoying the nostalgia of having Dragonball and i think some story elements are cool to explore. like the multiverse. but up to this point the stories aren't stellar.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 05:24 PM   #29
catman20
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
catman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura about

DBS = Dragon Ball suckers!
It should end, never I've seen so much greed.

catman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:36 PM   #30
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

i didn't see any quotes Karma.

but yes VIP the SSJB + Kaio Ken was indeed LIT

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #31
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Just in case anyone isnt up to where some others are at this might be considered a spoiler to you

*Spoiler* Vegeta is butt. He took an L as SSJB to Trunks. lmao. I'm still patiently wondering when Goku will go annihilate Black with that SSJB powa lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:56 AM   #32
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Great episode, this last one.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:51 PM   #33
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

The animation was amazing. It's gotten significantly better.

*spoiler alert*

Vegeta will get his redemption against black, especially the near death experience and the whole "saiyans get stronger after defeat". It's setting up in that manner with zamasu being focused on being the one to kill goku.

For a super saiyan transformation, blue has been lack luster. Goku pretty much lost to Frieza, and only won if it weren't for excessive stamina loss for the Golden form. Hit pretty much outclassed Goku during their fight with his excessive improvement. And now vegeta got stabbed in the chest. Hopefully, they train up and get to a higher level because they thought they could waltz in and take care of black.

SSJRose looks dope though. Lmao

She's Coming...

Old 09-05-2016, 05:17 AM   #34
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Six words:

SUPA SAIYAJIN GOD SUPA SAIYAJIN GOGETTA.

I call it here.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:19 AM   #35
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPKiller123 View Post
The animation was amazing. It's gotten significantly better.
Dude that scene was almost better than the movies.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:06 PM   #36
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

WOOT RAINBOW WARRIORS !!!

this is gonna be quite simple... Goku Black which is probably a goku from another universe has became the god of destruction. and since the other one is a kaioshin now, destroying him destroys black. so basically zamasu is the weakness of black.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:07 PM   #37
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
WOOT RAINBOW WARRIORS !!!

this is gonna be quite simple... Goku Black which is probably a goku from another universe has became the god of destruction. and since the other one is a kaioshin now, destroying him destroys black. so basically zamasu is the weakness of black.
Technically, it's the other way around.

Zamasu is immortal. Black is just really strong.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:55 AM   #38
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Kay, I'm starting to get back to where I wonder if Toriyama even knows dubya tee eff he's doing with this ish.
Old 09-25-2016, 04:18 PM   #39
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

in al reality Goku could just go to the future and press that button to hit up all chan.

and have him do him a favor and revert the place back o normal and destroy Black, but that would be too easy. (i know theres consequences but still)

hopefully vegetal finally defeats someone, cause you know he don't really ever defeat anyone, sans 1-2 people.

Old 09-25-2016, 05:16 PM   #40
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1457
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Didn't read any of the above post just incase you guys had spoilers. Where can I watch?

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 05:32 PM   #41
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
Didn't read any of the above post just incase you guys had spoilers. Where can I watch?

Gogoanime or Dragonballtime.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:12 AM   #42
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

i think toriyama is actually laughing at what DBGT did with the whole red air thing, and laughing at all the edited images of what SSJ5 or SSJ6 would look like ! so now we have RAINBOW SAIYANS !!!
Old 09-26-2016, 08:03 AM   #43
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Broly had four different hair colors.

It actually makes sense that Black would have a different hair color, because he's not really a Saiyan as far as I can reckon.

SSJB is a damn sight uglier than Rose`.
Old 09-26-2016, 01:41 PM   #44
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Actually most of the color choiuces of the anime are a mistake made by the manga.
to the question of why future trunks had blue hair instead of his purple ones. the answer was...

we dont really check the original content to do the stuff. and thus sometimes colors changes from manga to manga. that said most manga keeps black and white and colors only so often get added later on. thats why the oirginals had blue hairs, the purple hair came later on as a mistake but kept clinging in. then we saw blue for one other manga, then it became purple again, and now its blue again.

with light of that problem, id say colors in anything aside from dbs was just mistakes in coloring...

also broly never existed in the original dragonball universe.
as none of the movies are canon with the storyline.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:39 AM   #45
Evil-Blanka
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 79
Evil-Blanka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
in al reality Goku could just go to the future and press that button to hit up all chan.

and have him do him a favor and revert the place back o normal and destroy Black, but that would be too easy. (i know theres consequences but still)

hopefully vegetal finally defeats someone, cause you know he don't really ever defeat anyone, sans 1-2 people.
All chan wouldnt be the same all chan in trunks timeline. Goku died remember so they never met lol. The whole timeline thing is weird. goku could always go back to his timeline use the caller and have all chan follow him to trunks timeline lol. Boom! win win!

Thanks feross for being a great gfx master qand making me this
Evil-Blanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:37 PM   #46
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Blanka View Post
Quote:

All chan wouldnt be the same all chan in trunks timeline. Goku died remember so they never met lol. The whole timeline thing is weird. goku could always go back to his timeline use the caller and have all chan follow him to trunks timeline lol. Boom! win win!
You really think time would effect All Chan? (serious question)

he is the end all be all of everything, well at least the creator of the universe.

But i understand what your saying, its crazy that even the Gods don't know about the multiple timelines. Makes me wonder how many timelines are created every time Wiz uses his powers and reverts time.

Old 10-11-2016, 06:41 AM   #47
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

LuXv, gods are unafected by time and when they kill someone he dies from all timelines !
at least thats what they said when beerus killed the badguy in front of goku.

they know about timelines they always knew... thats exactly why its forbidden and shouldn'T be used by others then gods. because of that nature.
Old 10-16-2016, 08:19 AM   #48
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Vegeta is about to go SSJ Blue SECOND GRADE!
Old 10-23-2016, 09:19 PM   #49
Evil-Blanka
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 79
Evil-Blanka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Blanka View Post
Quote:

You really think time would effect All Chan? (serious question)

he is the end all be all of everything, well at least the creator of the universe.

But i understand what your saying, its crazy that even the Gods don't know about the multiple timelines. Makes me wonder how many timelines are created every time Wiz uses his powers and reverts time.
This is whats killing me, if they so called killed every god and their angels, then how come all chan has not interfered at all?

Thanks feross for being a great gfx master qand making me this
Evil-Blanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:27 PM   #50
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Zeno probably didn't feel like it was necessary to interfere.

Also, Whis is turning back time. He's not venturing to a different era (like how Trunk's did). Time travel is possible with those Time Rings without any consequence to timelines.

For those who haven't watched this episode.. Get on it.

Amazing episode.

She's Coming...