SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Character Week: Week 2! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 14 03-12-2012 11:02 AM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 3 03-05-2012 06:23 PM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 1 02-27-2012 05:27 PM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 22 02-24-2012 09:27 PM
Return OF Weekly Character Fights Ryu Week 1 Jin^Kazama Challenges and Tournaments 66 07-28-2007 01:25 PM

Old 04-24-2017, 08:07 AM   #1
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1472
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Character Week I (The Return):

Hihi folks, it be that pretty moderator writers la flare. Today I'm back in here hitting y'all with another one. For far too long the people of SFO have been requesting for the staff to bring byke the character weeks. Well wait no longer kiddies, by the powers invested in me I dub character week back to stay!

We're gonna start this one on a heavier note. This week's character will be the one and only, the almighty

(Credits to ek for the image)

That's right folks. Not feeling the rocket punch spam? Well you might want to sign up anyway, because this character week is gonna go down as one of the GOAT.

The Rules:
1on1(NO TAG)
Ping Pong Hosts
Lvl 0/Unvind Mode Only
First to 4(win by 2)
T-Server ONLY
NYC Stage ONLY
Screenshots Required (FULL SCREEN TO INCLUDE THE DATE & TIME OR IT DOESN'T COUNT)
Sent vs Sent
Helpers(OFF)

The prizes you say?

Forum Banner
Signature
Bragging Rights
A Custom Creed
Your choice between 3 staff only sents. (For the duration of you being the champion with specific character)

So.. get to signing up. Your registration should look something like this
in-game: ~H~Blaze
tz: eastern

This starts 4/30 @ 11:59 pm eastern
Happy hunting kiddies.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.

Last edited by ~H~Blaze; 04-24-2017 at 05:49 PM.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:27 AM   #2
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 614
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Character Week I (The Return):

IGN: CiaraSpareNo1
TimeZone: Eastern I'm online around these times: 9:30am, 2:200pm 7-9pm
Old 04-28-2017, 06:28 PM   #3
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Reminder: character week starts again on May 1st, 2017. Register today to participate and compete for exclusive prizes!

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:15 PM   #4
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

blockattack
blockattack5@hotmail.com
Central Timezone

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote