SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Character Week: Week 3! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 7 03-18-2012 06:57 PM
Character Week: Week 2! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 14 03-12-2012 11:02 AM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 3 03-05-2012 06:23 PM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 1 02-27-2012 05:27 PM
Character Week: Week 1! -Elite_Ken- Challenges and Tournaments 22 02-24-2012 09:27 PM

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2017, 08:32 PM   #26
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!
 
eviltomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brooklyn, Ny
Posts: 515
Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
Rep Power: 2859
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Character Week: Ryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EliteAvenge- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraSpareNo1 View Post
Wins



Losses
Tomas 0-4 He's unstoppable, I don't know how he do it, I wonder can he beat my Bison.
To you. I came close.

Someone will get him. Nobody is unbeatable.
Exactly im not unbeatable.. ryu not really my character
__________________


''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 08:39 PM   #27
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 360
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
Rep Power: 2579
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

got CiaraSpareNo1 4-1..

screens if necessary. observed by latios and evil tom.

gg's
__________________

-EliteAvenge- is offline  
Old 05-08-2017, 08:39 PM   #28
1-hitta
 
1-hitta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Chicago
Age: 27
Posts: 6,796
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2406
Rep Power: 5733
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Im in!

contact: PM
host: no
__________________


Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 01:06 AM   #29
ElSaul
EVIP
 
ElSaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Salem, Oregon
Age: 21
Posts: 39
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
Rep Power: 0
ElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Nice.. gg's
__________________
ElSaul is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 03:45 AM   #30
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 360
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
Rep Power: 2579
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

tough guy to crack.

got my 2 win gap and finally overcame Itachiforever/DivineDestiny 8-6

gg's bro.
__________________

-EliteAvenge- is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 05:35 AM   #31
hB
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 26
Posts: 565
Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 57
Rep Power: 4927
hB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

IGN: HellBlaze/-Hb-
Host: No


(SC's available)
Wins:
Rashiznit - 5-3
Evil Guy - 4-1

Losses:
Blockattack - 0-4
Eliteattack - 1-4
__________________

Last edited by hB; 05-11-2017 at 05:38 PM.
hB is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 07:41 AM   #32
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 360
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
Rep Power: 2579
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

got hitta 4-0

ss saved incase of verification.

gg's bro.
__________________

-EliteAvenge- is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 01:12 PM   #33
blockattack
 
blockattack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Louisiana
Age: 30
Posts: 10,550
Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
Rep Power: 7109
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

wins - HellBlaze (4-0)

Losses - EliteAvenge ( 2-0 ) / Forfeiting the rest of the matches.
Gg's
__________________
Click Here to Vote for the Zangief Dream Goal.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com



Last edited by blockattack; 05-10-2017 at 04:02 AM.
blockattack is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 04:15 PM   #34
SuperKen(ink)
New Member
 
SuperKen(ink)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
SuperKen(ink) is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

yo hit me on the list. SuperKen(ink)
host: no but will have tomorrow when my isp switches me from ipv6 to ipv4
__________________
on it like a tramp on chips...
SuperKen(ink) is offline  
Old 05-09-2017, 08:22 PM   #35
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 360
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
Rep Power: 2579
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Added Patrick Bateman Rashiznitz and EvilGuy to the wins list tonight.. onto some more tomorrow.

gg's yall

Edit -

Mont, Block. We need to finish our games asap.

--
** Edit x2 by blockattack
Forfeiting our match. EA gets the win over me. Edited my original post to reflect his win.
__________________


Last edited by blockattack; 05-10-2017 at 04:03 AM.
-EliteAvenge- is offline  
Old 05-10-2017, 09:21 AM   #36
~H~Blaze
 
~H~Blaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: georgia
Age: 25
Posts: 3,250
Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1326
Rep Power: 5212
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Wins:


Losses:
3-5 vs latios(very ggs)

Unfinished:
3-0 on looney
1-0 on Ciara
0-2 vs eliteattack
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
If we are talking from today's perspective, right now I think the strongest player in the game is probably Writers, tho I haven't played him since being back, he could probably OCV any other group.

Magneto



Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline  
Old 05-10-2017, 12:11 PM   #37
SumerianDeity
New Member
 
SumerianDeity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 35
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
Rep Power: 0
SumerianDeity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Yo, ~H~Blaze sign me up Homie

IGN: SumerianDeity
__________________
I am both a Savior and a Slayer!

The Most High Created me as a Leader, and when the clans return I will most definitely be the leader in the clan that I'll be in!


SumerianDeity is offline  
Old 05-10-2017, 02:04 PM   #38
Patrick Bateman
VIP
 
Patrick Bateman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LA, California
Age: 24
Posts: 2,654
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Rep Power: 3872
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Updated original post
Patrick Bateman is offline  
Old 05-10-2017, 03:58 PM   #39
SumerianDeity
New Member
 
SumerianDeity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 35
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
Rep Power: 0
SumerianDeity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Lost against EliteAttack 4-0

Lost against DivineDestiny 4-0

I've only fought against them so far!
__________________
I am both a Savior and a Slayer!

The Most High Created me as a Leader, and when the clans return I will most definitely be the leader in the clan that I'll be in!



Last edited by SumerianDeity; 05-10-2017 at 05:16 PM.
SumerianDeity is offline  
Old 05-10-2017, 04:34 PM   #40
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 360
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
Rep Power: 2579
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

gg's Sumerian. won 4-0
__________________

-EliteAvenge- is offline  
Old 05-10-2017, 05:44 PM   #41
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!
 
eviltomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brooklyn, Ny
Posts: 515
Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
Rep Power: 2859
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Character Week: Ryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumerianDeity View Post
Lost against EliteAttack 4-0

Lost against DivineDestiny 4-0

I've only fought against them so far!
Are you online?
__________________


''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline  
Old 05-11-2017, 05:38 PM   #42
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 360
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
Rep Power: 2579
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

beat my bro HellBlaze 4-1.

great games man, technically the best Ryu i've played.
__________________


Last edited by -EliteAvenge-; 05-12-2017 at 01:41 AM.
-EliteAvenge- is offline  
Old 05-12-2017, 06:08 AM   #43
SuperKen(ink)
New Member
 
SuperKen(ink)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
SuperKen(ink) is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

match done. lost 4-0 to EliteAttack
__________________
on it like a tramp on chips...
SuperKen(ink) is offline  
Old 05-13-2017, 04:52 PM   #44
XtremDark
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 67
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 148
Rep Power: 619
XtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

I'm in !

Name: XtremDark
Host: Yes and No (depends xD)

Bump: Lost 4-2 vs Elite

All his host :P

Tomorow i want a rematch. Everygames on my host (for fun atleast)

I dont know who's second in this ryu week but you can tell me and try to win. I don't want to screw you by fighting only elite.
XtremDark is offline  
Old 05-13-2017, 10:15 PM   #45
SumerianDeity
New Member
 
SumerianDeity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 35
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
Rep Power: 0
SumerianDeity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

I'm on a horrible losing streak, I knew that I should've waited for Youregonnaluvme to fight me, but I can't seem to ever get in contact with him. As far as Youregonnaluve me goes, I've beaten him before, with the screenshots to prove it!(I haven't fought him for Ryu match at all yet though) But if someone see's him tell him that I want to fight him ASAP! He even told me the other day that he would fight me a lil after he was done fixing the website!

But, anyway EvilTomas wanted to fight me, and although I blocked damn near all of his attacks, and his win was mostly through chipping death, the homie still beat me 4-0......... I've beaten many legends, and because of that it makes me a Legend as well! And I don't care what anyone has to say about that! I have on video pure proof that after some members on here fought me, they completely switched their style up, and became overwhelmed by my Eccentric Unorthodox way of fighting on here. One in particular the homie -KodakBlack- I blocked 8 of his Shoryuken's with ease not one of them connected! Then he started doing Tornado kicks consecutively, they too all were blocked, and these are things he didn't do before fighting against me! Then he jumped high in the air, and did Tenma Go Zanku move which was way to high in the air to hit me, so I ducked in vain because the fire balls were atleast 20 feet above my character's head, which shows that I had him completely off his game for a lil while! And to keep it all the way real with yall before this match I was stressing like hell over the fact that I wasn't able to completely turn my built in mouse for my laptop off, and when I finally found out how to turn it off, I had already signed up for Ryu match, and I wanted make sure that I participated since I already signed up, and forgot about my built in square mouse wouldn't turn off, so I continued with a horrible disadvantage because every time I accidentally hit the built in square mouse it will go to the desktop, and make it where I'm not able to have control of my character, nor have any control on the screen, meaning I can now only have control of the desktop itself. While my character would get beat up, and I have to click on the normal mouse to get it back to the video game screen, so that I could use my character again, but by the time I got back to it, the character would not act right, and would crouch down or do something else crazy, so I couldn't continue to fight properly during all of these matches, and to make it even worse of a disadvantage I'm on LinuxMint, and while playing a lot of the times it won't allow me use my Super attacks, and plus I have to look at a small screen the whole time because LinuxMint won't play SFO correctly there is no FULL SCREEN!, but I refuse to use Windows because its too easy to hack from what I hear, however, I am one of the most dedicated SFO members because although I have to put up with a lot of b.s. from LinuxMint, I still remain apart of the SFO community, and participate in battles, and plan on creating my own clan, and everything else, knowing that I'm at a huge disadvantage, and If you think I'm full of it, I dare you to load up LinuxMint 17.2, download SFO, and see for yourself how your Supers don't always work, your helpers don't always work, and you can't always trade places with your teammate during Tag Matches! However, I finally found away around getting supers working all the time now, I just hope it stays that way! But, I've been stressing horribly wondering if I should drop out now that I knew all of this, but instead I decided to keep going because I didn't know if I'd ever be able to participate in something like this again.

Also if anyone thinks I'm lying I'll let u see the video because I recorded most of my matches!
__________________
I am both a Savior and a Slayer!

The Most High Created me as a Leader, and when the clans return I will most definitely be the leader in the clan that I'll be in!



Last edited by SumerianDeity; 05-13-2017 at 10:23 PM.
SumerianDeity is offline  
Old 05-14-2017, 06:23 AM   #46
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 360
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
Rep Power: 2579
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremDark View Post
I'm in !

Name: XtremDark
Host: Yes and No (depends xD)

Bump: Lost 4-2 vs Elite

All his host :P

Tomorow i want a rematch. Everygames on my host (for fun atleast)

I dont know who's second in this ryu week but you can tell me and try to win. I don't want to screw you by fighting only elite.
You got it bro.

Gg's
__________________

-EliteAvenge- is offline  
Old 05-14-2017, 04:56 PM   #47
XtremDark
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 67
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 148
Rep Power: 619
XtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Lost vs Tomas 4-1 :P

I guess i'm not that good
XtremDark is offline  
Old 05-14-2017, 11:48 PM   #48
Noobkiller
 
Noobkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 494
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Rep Power: 3644
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumerianDeity View Post
I'm on a horrible losing streak, I knew that I should've waited for Youregonnaluvme to fight me, but I can't seem to ever get in contact with him. As far as Youregonnaluve me goes, I've beaten him before, with the screenshots to prove it!(I haven't fought him for Ryu match at all yet though) But if someone see's him tell him that I want to fight him ASAP! He even told me the other day that he would fight me a lil after he was done fixing the website!

But, anyway EvilTomas wanted to fight me, and although I blocked damn near all of his attacks, and his win was mostly through chipping death, the homie still beat me 4-0......... I've beaten many legends, and because of that it makes me a Legend as well! And I don't care what anyone has to say about that! I have on video pure proof that after some members on here fought me, they completely switched their style up, and became overwhelmed by my Eccentric Unorthodox way of fighting on here. One in particular the homie -KodakBlack- I blocked 8 of his Shoryuken's with ease not one of them connected! Then he started doing Tornado kicks consecutively, they too all were blocked, and these are things he didn't do before fighting against me! Then he jumped high in the air, and did Tenma Go Zanku move which was way to high in the air to hit me, so I ducked in vain because the fire balls were atleast 20 feet above my character's head, which shows that I had him completely off his game for a lil while! And to keep it all the way real with yall before this match I was stressing like hell over the fact that I wasn't able to completely turn my built in mouse for my laptop off, and when I finally found out how to turn it off, I had already signed up for Ryu match, and I wanted make sure that I participated since I already signed up, and forgot about my built in square mouse wouldn't turn off, so I continued with a horrible disadvantage because every time I accidentally hit the built in square mouse it will go to the desktop, and make it where I'm not able to have control of my character, nor have any control on the screen, meaning I can now only have control of the desktop itself. While my character would get beat up, and I have to click on the normal mouse to get it back to the video game screen, so that I could use my character again, but by the time I got back to it, the character would not act right, and would crouch down or do something else crazy, so I couldn't continue to fight properly during all of these matches, and to make it even worse of a disadvantage I'm on LinuxMint, and while playing a lot of the times it won't allow me use my Super attacks, and plus I have to look at a small screen the whole time because LinuxMint won't play SFO correctly there is no FULL SCREEN!, but I refuse to use Windows because its too easy to hack from what I hear, however, I am one of the most dedicated SFO members because although I have to put up with a lot of b.s. from LinuxMint, I still remain apart of the SFO community, and participate in battles, and plan on creating my own clan, and everything else, knowing that I'm at a huge disadvantage, and If you think I'm full of it, I dare you to load up LinuxMint 17.2, download SFO, and see for yourself how your Supers don't always work, your helpers don't always work, and you can't always trade places with your teammate during Tag Matches! However, I finally found away around getting supers working all the time now, I just hope it stays that way! But, I've been stressing horribly wondering if I should drop out now that I knew all of this, but instead I decided to keep going because I didn't know if I'd ever be able to participate in something like this again.

Also if anyone thinks I'm lying I'll let u see the video because I recorded most of my matches!
I nominate SumerianDeity as an honorary recipient of RYU week victor.
__________________
Noobkiller is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 12:25 AM   #49
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!
 
eviltomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brooklyn, Ny
Posts: 515
Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
Rep Power: 2859
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Character Week: Ryu

Lol event over
__________________


''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline  
Old 05-15-2017, 05:54 AM   #50
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 360
Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
Rep Power: 2579
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Character Week: Ryu

and after all that looking at the records, issa tie..

Me 18-1
eviltomas 17-0

So what happens now?
__________________

-EliteAvenge- is offline  
Closed Thread
Forum Jump



Bookmarks

Tags
character, ryu, week

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Navbar with Avatar by Kolbi