SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introduction and my Discovory Ron-Exon Members Help Center 2 11-04-2009 07:59 AM
My introduction hypeman101 Members Help Center 2 05-22-2008 08:29 PM

Old 05-11-2017, 06:26 AM   #1
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Introduction

Hello. I'm system4. I started this game back in 2002 under the name system3 until I retired that name to system4 in 2003 around the same time XVSSF online was changed to SFO. I joined the forum a year later under the now retired "thedesktops" name.

In real life, I'm black with a few white boy qualities (many people say that I act white lol...) I received my Bachelor's of Science in Information Technology from Limestone College and would continue to receive my Masters at University of South Carolina. I have one son (Johan... Like Gohan but with a J.. ) who is my world and would die or kill someone else for his protection.... What parent wouldn't do for their kids?)

I used to work in an IT firm in which I became tired of working for someone else and started to run my own business which allowed me to travel alot and experience freedom that I always wanted to do. I plan on starting up more different businesses to increase my income even further. It wasn't always gravey, where at one point I had to sleep in my car/hotel for a couple months after the breakup and drama of my son's mother, but we're cool and will be friends for life. I have no choice... >.>

Looking forward to fighting each one of you in game. If you do beat me ingame, it won't be an easy feat.

Last edited by system4; 05-11-2017 at 06:35 AM.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:58 PM   #2
EvilAkuma

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube
Default Re: Introduction

Hi System4
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:39 AM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Hello and welcome, system.

Congratulations on your son, and business success.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:36 AM   #4
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 430
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Another Icon
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 03:00 AM   #5
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 129
_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough

Sup sup.
But what does "white boy qualities" mean...?
_Duce-Is-Back_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:57 PM   #6
Luke500
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 183
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough

System 4 glad to see you're doing well, I remember you creating your own game and helping you out with that ages ago. Good times dude!
Old 08-19-2017, 09:19 AM   #7
Mil_TheAngel

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Mil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enoughMil_TheAngel will become famous soon enough

It's good to see you again, my friend, it's good that you're back, a hug.

Mil_TheAngel
Old 08-19-2017, 01:11 PM   #8
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

hello there system4. I feel you bud, and welcome to SFO's greatest forum. I'm so happy for you that your lifestyle is in 100% condition. I remember you a while back either multiple IGNS or we keep missing each other, or something like that? Still, it's so good to see you here again, man.

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Modes: Unvind, XvssF, & Zero-E
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote