Network hugovaz Members Help Center 6 08-06-2006 06:06 AM

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 10:42 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default Public Beta Test: 2.0 Network Code

This just in, as promised in previous news items on the new site, and ripped from the in-game loading news text:

Welcome to the public beta-test of the future 2.0 Network Code!

Please note that you have to Re-Download and Re-Install the new Windows version of SFO to enable Automatic UPnP Port Forwarding!

Also, enjoy the return of the host-side Green Ping in all version of SFO when NOT using the Old Connection Mode!

If you have questions or comments, drop us a line here or speak to a moderator in-game and we'll try to address your issues.

Please be as detailed and cooperative as possible in order to better help us help you.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 06-13-2017 at 10:50 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:38 AM   #2
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 587
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Public Beta Test: 2.0 Network Code

public beta review

I updated SFO I still can't host and lately the game been a little dead I can't find nobody to manually go into my settings and do it for me.

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 06-14-2017 at 07:45 AM.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:09 PM   #3
hB

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 57
hB is an unknown quantity at this point

SFO keeps crashing on me when I try to open it up

The old version still works so not sure what it could be
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SFO Error.png
Views:	33
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	820
Old 06-15-2017, 06:33 PM   #4
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 25
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Indeed that crashes as well for me

In fact every new version that has come out since The patriots saved sfo has not worked for me unless i use legacy mode and on compatibility mode on windows98/me

Last edited by Vegeta; 06-15-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:41 PM   #5
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

There will be detailed information on the new client, and new SFO features, and how to get up and running on the official website in a post soon. Please bare with me while I am very busy doing a lot of different things. But to address both of you directly here, most common issue that causes a crash like that with the new client is brought on by anti-virus blocking files.. and causing SFO to crash, at the current time if you are not able to resolve this type of issue we recommend using the new legacy build for 1.9h which you can still experience all the features in the game, just requires some manual configuration. All of this information will be available on the website, as soon as I can write up a guide.

Thanks, for reaching out.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:17 PM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Hello all,

With the release of this extensive guide, we'll be closing this thread.

Please post to this new thread if you have any comments, questions, or issues.

Thank you.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Closed Thread