SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EA's Beat Store -EliteAvenge- General 4 06-21-2017 05:51 PM
[UNOFFICIAL] SFO IN-GAME STORE (X-A)ken-lord New Features 2 06-18-2017 06:29 PM
SFO store Vash New Features 4 08-16-2009 01:11 AM
How not to rob a convienience store. Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 04-12-2007 09:07 PM
Behold, the sfo store! GustaRhymes New Features 32 11-25-2005 12:12 PM

Old 07-04-2017, 04:56 AM   #1
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 614
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Color Store

I had an idea that I thought would be neat, why not sell colors? Make a list full of neat and cool colors that would be hot for that week and give it different kinds of attributes like +2 on defense or 2+ on attack, it would be nice to be able to by legendary colors but we at because it's not accessible yet!
Old 07-04-2017, 05:05 AM   #2
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube
Default Re: Color Store

been said this.

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Satsui no Hado "殺意の波動 " first Place Tournament Winner!
Original XA member (2008 Era)
(X-A)ken-lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:01 AM   #3
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

We no longer have the attack and defense values no more, because people complain about those giving people advantage over others.

Sad to say, but TMyApp will never implement a color store on here. The close thing that comes to that now is the $5 a color that he has setup, but I don't know how long he will last.

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:10 AM   #4
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by system4 View Post
We no longer have the attack and defense values no more, because people complain about those giving people advantage over others.

Sad to say, but TMyApp will never implement a color store on here. The close thing that comes to that now is the $5 a color that he has setup, but I don't know how long he will last.
I'm talking about brand new colors, not the normal colors, something that people actually going to want to buy.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:56 AM   #5
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:

Thats not quite right

Only time will tell though.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #6
LuXv

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I hope the RPG elements are removed forever.

As for colors, a store wouldn't be a bad idea except for the fact that this game is 100% free and won't ever sell anything.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 02:32 PM   #7
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Quote:

Thats not quite right

Only time will tell though.

Yeah.. I'll like to see that..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 02:33 PM   #8
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody, I think it was Elite_Ken, or Kam they made a whole brand new color list, don't you think we should use some of their ideas to shape sfo?
Old 07-04-2017, 08:56 PM   #9
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1660
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

as has already been mentioned, new colors are coming... for ALL characters.
Just be patient