SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO STUCK..!! ))Shadow-Ken(( Bugs and Problems report 18 09-15-2010 04:45 AM
Attempting to Authenticate... RagingDemonKen Bugs and Problems report 10 02-05-2010 11:23 AM
Join some games, wont let me join others? rifleofgod Members Help Center 10 01-31-2009 10:33 PM
I'm stuck :( DrunkenMasta Banners, Avatars and Images 8 07-10-2006 05:27 PM

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 08:23 AM   #1
Hibana

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Hibana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default stuck on attempting join

when i host ,everybody can join but it will be stuck on attempting to join. any fixes?
Old 09-09-2017, 08:39 AM   #2
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: stuck on attempting join

Hello.

Do you mean that there are multiple duplicates of the same IGN that joins your game?

I think I have an idea as what the problem is man but I will need you to be more elaborate so that I can help you.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:47 AM   #3
Hibana

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze-Lighter View Post
Hello.

Do you mean that there are multiple duplicates of the same IGN that joins your game?

I think I have an idea as what the problem is man but I will need you to be more elaborate so that I can help you.
Nah, not duplicates. People can join my game physically. You know where there's 2 steps of joining: E.g Raze-Lighter is attempting to join --> Raze-Lighter (moderator) has joined the game.

My host ,its stuck on the first step, and i don't know what the problem is. For the people joining, they can see they joined but it will have no words on the screen, just the boxes of the player's and game etc.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:22 AM   #4
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibana View Post
Quote:
Hello.

Nah, not duplicates. People can join my game physically. You know where there's 2 steps of joining: E.g Raze-Lighter is attempting to join --> Raze-Lighter (moderator) has joined the game.

My host ,its stuck on the first step, and i don't know what the problem is. For the people joining, they can see they joined but it will have no words on the screen, just the boxes of the player's and game etc.
Usually, when that happens it has something to do with your router.

You should try to reconfigure your port and then try again.

Also, clearing your cache and checking your CPU in task manager also helps.

SFO had a larger amount of lag yesterday when I was online.

It's also a possibility that it could be a server problem that's causing other ports to be blocked temporarily by your host.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:08 AM   #5
Hibana

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibana View Post
Quote:
Hello.

Usually, when that happens it has something to do with your router.

You should try to reconfigure your port and then try again.

Also, clearing your cache and checking your CPU in task manager also helps.

SFO had a larger amount of lag yesterday when I was online.

It's also a possibility that it could be a server problem that's causing other ports to be blocked temporarily by your host.
Fixed it. Turned ipv6 off from router settings.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:51 AM   #6
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like

Closed.
Closed Thread