SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GAMES] Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition = Pokemon Conquest Wolfeh General 9 04-13-2012 11:42 PM
pokemon LiL_DRS RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 04-11-2009 05:03 PM
New POkemon Sig W3AP0N-X Banners, Avatars and Images 4 08-31-2008 05:38 AM
Name your pokemon.. ZERO~GS RaNdOm iNsAnItY 60 04-06-2007 01:33 PM
Pokemon kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 9 12-08-2006 09:03 PM

Old 02-01-2018, 12:59 PM   #1
LiL_DRS
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 623
LiL_DRS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pokemon Go

Many heard or know of POKEMON. Pokémon Go took over the globe in 2016 and it continues to give many a fun and entertaining time. Now with the current Gen3 half way released and more and more Pokémon being included the buzz for POKEMON GO may have died down and is not as globally as fun but there is still a vast amount of trainers out catching them all.

From Mewtwo raids to battling and taking over an entire area for your team. PokemonGo is pretty fun.

Anyone else play this or has?

I am currently lvl 35 almost 36 and I'm on the red fire team Valor. I spoof so I legit can play all over the globe. I have caught all the pokemon currently available aside from Moltres and Articuno. Anyone else play???
LiL_DRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:55 PM   #2
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pokemon Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL_DRS View Post
Many heard or know of POKEMON. Pokémon Go took over the globe in 2016 and it continues to give many a fun and entertaining time. Now with the current Gen3 half way released and more and more Pokémon being included the buzz for POKEMON GO may have died down and is not as globally as fun but there is still a vast amount of trainers out catching them all.

From Mewtwo raids to battling and taking over an entire area for your team. PokemonGo is pretty fun.

I am currently lvl 35 almost 36 and I'm on the red fire team Valor. I spoof so I legit can play all over the globe. I have caught all the pokemon currently available aside from Moltres and Articuno. Anyone else play???
Yeah, got everything except regionals. Stopped caring about levels after a month in. Keep playing on and off. Right now I’m just driving around catching the perfects.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:33 PM   #3
LiL_DRS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I am on the hunt for Mewtwo. Currently have one and looking for a couple more. The game is still striving and has a lot of new updates in the near future.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:13 AM   #4
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
I spoof so I legit can play all over the globe.
You're part of the reason why I stopped playing. It completely defeats the purpose of the game (To go outside and socialize through the game) and seeing invisible people take over the local gyms near my home just shows that Niantic is either unwilling or incapable of dealing with the cheaters in their game. I'm not willing to play or support a game that is apparently so easy to cheat at.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:27 PM   #5
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2404
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
Quote:
I spoof so I legit can play all over the globe.
You're part of the reason why I stopped playing. It completely defeats the purpose of the game (To go outside and socialize through the game) and seeing invisible people take over the local gyms near my home just shows that Niantic is either unwilling or incapable of dealing with the cheaters in their game. I'm not willing to play or support a game that is apparently so easy to cheat at.
Spoofing isn't all that bad young man. >_<

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:59 PM   #6
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:

Well apparently, I heard about this game, but never played it yet. In terms of the television show, yes... I used to watch pokemon shw every weekend morning. To my knowledge, i knew every strength and weakness to all pokemon type no matter their trainers.

Here are a couple examples, that I know of despite evolving & attack types):

1. Blastoise (water) is strong vs. Charizard (fire) = super effective damage.
2. Electrode (electric) is weak vs. Sandslash (rock) = super effective damage.
3. Articuno (ice) is strong vs. Electabuzz (electric) = super effective damage + frozen rock solid.
4. Gastly (ghost) is weak vs. Kadabra (psychic) = super effective damage.
5. Venasaur (grass) is strong vs. Poliwrath (water) = super effective damage.
6. Flying, Normal, and Fighting types have their strengths and weaknesses depending on the right attack/defense.
7. Mew/Mewtwo can be a dangerous pokemon type but has a weakness that can be stopped.

This is all I can think of to my knowledge.

IGNs/Characters: 1) avatar-killers (Sentinel, Chun-li), 2) runney (Spider-man, Ryu) 3) Shadow_Raichu (Wolverine, Bison)
Game Modes: Unvind or XvssF or Zero-E
How Long Been Playing SFO: since 2001-present
Clan: Elite Aces
Current Status: Elite VIP/Community Member & Supporter
Position: SFO Staff-In Game Moderator of 2017
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:16 PM   #7
LiL_DRS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Spoofing legit makes the game more capable of everything the game lacks when playing legit.

You lack the regionals
You lack weather experience
You lack in pokedex

With spoofing you can go to every event. You can catch all your favorite Pokémon. You can play as much as you want without being tired, how do you intend on keeping a gym if your snowed in and cant leave your house.

I personally need to spoof cause I can no longer leave my house as easily as I used to, so either I quit the game I love. Or play it with ease and continue to love it.

Spoofing is only bad for the normal players who I personally would say don't love pokemongo as much as us spoofers.

There is only advantages to spoofing. I spoke to many adults who play for their children and they see me spoof and tell me countless times that, that's how the game should be, like the handheld with real life enjoyment. Their forever asking me what city I'm in next. I made this topic to gain more spoofers and maybe create an sfo family. We can all play an take over :P
Old 02-03-2018, 03:23 PM   #8
|ChimpY|

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Quote:

Well apparently, I heard about this game, but never played it yet. In terms of the television show, yes... I used to watch pokemon shw every weekend morning. To my knowledge, i knew every strength and weakness to all pokemon type no matter their trainers.

3. Articuno (ice) is strong vs. Electabuzz (electric) = super effective damage + frozen rock solid.
6. Flying, Normal, and Fighting types have their strengths and weaknesses depending on the right attack/defense.
7. Mew/Mewtwo can be a dangerous pokemon type but has a weakness that can be stopped.

Nahh...Electabuzz would body up Articuno

Last edited by |ChimpY|; 02-03-2018 at 03:25 PM.
|ChimpY| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 08:13 AM   #9
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-hitta View Post
Spoofing isn't all that bad young man. >_<
Quote:
Spoofing legit makes the game more capable of everything the game lacks when playing legit.

You lack the regionals
You lack weather experience
You lack in pokedex

With spoofing you can go to every event. You can catch all your favorite Pokémon. You can play as much as you want without being tired, how do you intend on keeping a gym if your snowed in and cant leave your house.

I personally need to spoof cause I can no longer leave my house as easily as I used to, so either I quit the game I love. Or play it with ease and continue to love it.

Spoofing is only bad for the normal players who I personally would say don't love pokemongo as much as us spoofers.

There is only advantages to spoofing. I spoke to many adults who play for their children and they see me spoof and tell me countless times that, that's how the game should be, like the handheld with real life enjoyment. Their forever asking me what city I'm in next. I made this topic to gain more spoofers and maybe create an sfo family. We can all play an take over :P
Wow, you even go so far as to justify your cheating? This is as if we were to allow people to boost to rank 1 in SFO just because they don't have the time or skill(or both) to do it legit.

I take some time off to drive to the local gyms and maybe switch to my team and leave my Pokemon there only for not soon after have it returned and be denied coins because some fat loser with cheetoh dust in their hands not even in my country happened to spoof in the area. So I'm not rewarded for going outside like the game was designed to do and I rarely meet people because they're in their homes spoofing instead so I can't socialize with others like the game was designed to do. If you're going to stay inside and spoof everywhere, you might as well be playing the actual pokemon games. Ultra Sun and Moon were released a few months ago. You're better off playing that if you're not going outside.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:17 PM   #10
LiL_DRS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Unlike PokemonGo, the games end. So with me spoofing and doing everything you want to do without the interaction which I didn't even get that much since everyone just plays in their lil groups. I would and will continue to cheat. Also there been many people who cheated their way to rank 1 in this game thankfully yall stopped them or they got bored. Ofc ill justify cheating.

There are youtubers with more than half a million subscribers just pertained to spoofing. Where you stop playing was your own fault instead of casually joining the cheaters.

In games such as gunz a "glitch" was made main stream. Some times a game evolves beyond what it is for good or bad. The game is thriving due to spoofers regardless of how many legit players cry. Your cries will never be answered when majority cheat and are having more fun than legit players.

For example: I'm in Canada rn with a broken back. How am I suppose to play in the snow let alone my area is rural so no stops or gyms. Best pokemon ever caught in my area when I was in good condition and playing legit was Dragonair. ROFL only 1 spot in the entire country had charmander in 2016. GUESS WHAT in 2016 when I started to spoof I found out san fransico had nests..i would of never evne knew bout nests since the lack of variety sucks.

SO YES> Ill defend every spoofer and continue with doing so till the end. I haven't met 1 person IN REAL LIFE, Who talked bout pokemon goand complained about spoofing. They either ask how to do it, where I am, or to see my regionals. It really seems like an internet rant more than a legit problem. Let the quiters quit and let the game continue is what I say. No harm no foul. Want coins pay and help Niantic. If not join us and see how much fun you have.

\join us
we got rare pokemon
Old 02-14-2018, 03:11 PM   #11
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

how you spoof?

asking for a friend

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:39 PM   #12
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ChimpY| View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Quote:

Nahh...Electabuzz would body up Articuno
Nah dude. depends on certain abilities. A good offensive attack will let Articuno body up Electabuzz, Chimpy!.

IGNs/Characters: 1) avatar-killers (Sentinel, Chun-li), 2) runney (Spider-man, Ryu) 3) Shadow_Raichu (Wolverine, Bison)
Old 02-19-2018, 02:07 AM   #13
|ChimpY|

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

one thunder or thunderbolt and bye bye birdy
Old 02-20-2018, 12:16 PM   #14
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ChimpY| View Post
one thunder or thunderbolt and bye bye birdy
Maybe. Unless articuno attacks 1st. After 2 ice-beam attacks, electabuzz is frozen rock solid, then dead and bye-bye dude.

Old 03-01-2018, 11:00 PM   #15
LiL_DRS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like