Nicki Minaj.. -EliteAvenge- Links 0 11-10-2011 07:16 PM

Old 02-17-2018, 05:28 AM   #1
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 430
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Cardi B Vs Nicki Minaj

This is a topic that I wanted to talk about, Ill just dive right into it. The self proclaim Queen of Rap Nicki Minaj has been on top of the main stream female rap game for almost eight years. When she first came out she started out battle rapping outside to later on signing with So Icy Entertainment which Gucci Mane started up.

For what ever reason or another that didn't work out so she teamed with Young Money which Lil Wayne owns which make Nicki and Drake his top two signed artist. Nicki Minaj has won several B.E.T awards and nominated 13 times for a grammy but havent won one even with her success at the all time high in female rap out selling Kim, Trina, and Dej loaf combine.

Now, we have Cardi B, she went from stripping to become the hottest newest female rapper in the game and taking over IG, Facebook, and twitter by storm. Her first mainstream song and hit Bodak Yellow climbed the charts within the first week and ultimate won a grammy that Nicki waiting her whole career to get. Lets talk about it
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:32 PM   #2
LiL_DRS
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 623
LiL_DRS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cardi B Vs Nicki Minaj

umm no. Nicki is better..Cardi be on OFFSET pen.. too much for me to even want her on a FT>\\

IE: Motor sport I don't even listen to it cause she a lame for every bar.
LiL_DRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:38 PM   #3
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Cardi B can actually rap without people writing for her and if my man gave me a massive size ring on my finger ill rap about him too.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:22 PM   #4
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1323
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

No way grown men are debating this. This is the sassiest topic I’ve ever seen. *drake voice* Cover my ears.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:56 PM   #5
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2975
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

... Black panther is in theaters and you two jackasses are gonna discuss this.....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:49 AM   #6
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Brung all that lateness to my topic and complain chile.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:42 AM   #7
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

This
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
No way grown men are debating this. This is the sassiest topic Iíve ever seen. *drake voice* Cover my ears.
and this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
... Black panther is in theaters and you two jackasses are gonna discuss this.....
Thought I was the only one lmao.

But if we're gonna talk about it, I'm not a fan of both. Cardi B is popular with the young folks and her beats are catchy but she has no bars. Although I will say that on her instagram page (which I decided to look at one day), she post some funny videos. Her personality is straight hood and she keeps it real. I can respect that.

Nicki Minaj started with decent bars, fame got to her and she completely changed her persona into this main stream demon. Young ladies eat that up and feel they need to be exactly like her. That women is fake and self centered. I can't respect that.

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 05:27 AM   #8
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
No way grown men are debating this. This is the sassiest topic Iíve ever seen. *drake voice* Cover my ears.
Lmfao, keeping my mouth closed.

Anyway, Cardi B dropping her album end of this year or beginning of next year. Nicki Minaj haven't been seen since last year on instagram. Where is the album nicki!