Last night... King1218 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 16 02-22-2007 12:40 PM
All night for this 0_0? rvca Banners, Avatars and Images 11 01-09-2007 03:49 PM

Old 09-06-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
-Kenshi-

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 253
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter
Default Monday night Raw today

OMG does anyone Agree with me that Randy Orton is on a Freaking Rampage.

All will bow before Randy orton

"Come On Mon Ami!"

.: | [SFO Clan Arena] |[SFO Underground]| [SFO - 2014]| :.

-Kenshi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:26 PM   #2
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube
Default Re: Monday night Raw today

yea orton is beast.
also.. john morrison ftw

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:30 PM   #3
-Kenshi-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 253
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter

yh i loled when John sat beside chris in the back xD

"Come On Mon Ami!"

.: | [SFO Clan Arena] |[SFO Underground]| [SFO - 2014]| :.

-Kenshi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

WWE... seriously was better back in the days, before the whole good or evil of today... i dont remember how its claled... back then we used to have people with stories, now all you see are nowheres trying to think they are the **** by having muscles even in places they shouldn't have !

not to mention back then it was all about grabbing moves, it had more depth to it then today and the actual finishers meant something... todays wrestlers are truly nothing compared to the old days...

i think it lost when the NWO came in !
or when vince bought it all, one or the other !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

Lol people still watch that? I stopped watching after Stone Cold and The Rock retired. Who wants to see wwe without the trash talking that The Rock did. Stupid hollywood =/

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #6
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

Yeah The attitude era was just amazing..... During that time, alot of people watched it during the time. Like My whole class would be like, you see that Rock vs. Kurt Angle or Stone Cold vs. Triple H.

Now you can't find more 2-4 people in a class who even watch it anymore.

The problem with it now is that, they don't have the person who can talk and talk some beautiful ****, and they had a great personality. They don't have that now, they just have people with huge muscles.

Only who aren't from the older generation I can say I can enjoy to watch from time-to-time is Randy Orton and John Cena. But Randy Orton is just really talented and can really perform nicely overall.
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1509
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

TNA SuperStars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWE's

By far =/

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #8
(~Snake~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~Snake~) is an unknown quantity at this point

WWE overuses John Cena, who literally does like the same four moves every match.

2 Shoulder blocks > Back pumphandle slam > Five knuckle shuffle > STF or Attitude Adjustment.

I think the Nexus storyline was really good, but I wish WWE hadn't released Daniel Bryan after the first Nexus attack just because he strangled the ring announcer with a tie and spat on John Cena's face... 8 Members in Nexus would've been more badass (personal opinion).

WWE wasn't that bad I guess, until they changed it to PG rating.

Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle = Best?
(~Snake~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #9
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
WWE... seriously was better back in the days, before the whole good or evil of today... i dont remember how its claled... back then we used to have people with stories, now all you see are nowheres trying to think they are the **** by having muscles even in places they shouldn't have !

not to mention back then it was all about grabbing moves, it had more depth to it then today and the actual finishers meant something... todays wrestlers are truly nothing compared to the old days...

i think it lost when the NWO came in !
or when vince bought it all, one or the other !

Yeah, I Remember Those Days, WCW And WWF Was By Far The Best Wrestling I Ever Seen In My Life...Then WWE Came into The Picture...It's pure garbage!
Old 09-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #10
(-KIllA13-)
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
(-KIllA13-) is an unknown quantity at this point

WWF all day.

Honestly the "hype" is gone.. Lesnar, Goldberg, Rocky, Austin.. hell even Rikishi they're all GONE.

Now you have John cena? and Randy orton? ... where are the 3lite?..

And anyone whos left from the 90s is old as **** anyways.. I mean just look at the undertaker. xD

Y
(-KIllA13-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #11
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 21
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

Orton is Sick lol

BTW: Sptember 20, Night Of ChampionS 'LIVE".

Cena Owns =D

Thanks, donkios.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #12
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-KIllA13-) View Post
WWF all day.

Honestly the "hype" is gone.. Lesnar, Goldberg, Rocky, Austin.. hell even Rikishi they're all GONE.

Now you have John cena? and Randy orton? ... where are the 3lite?..

And anyone whos left from the 90s is old as **** anyways.. I mean just look at the undertaker. xD
Their paying him pretty nicely that's why he hasn't left, and he can still can perform with the best of em.

But I think he'll be retiring sooner or later.

I mean you can't really do this for a long time without declining. Look what happend at Rick Flair. It wasn't pretty at all of what we saw from him. It was just really disgusting to see him completely removed from his prime.
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #13
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about

Atleast Tripple H is still there even though he is no where as beastly as he used to be.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #14
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

I have not watched WWE in about a year how is everything going on in that little world is Tripple H and Shawn Michaels still doing that D Generation X thing. How is John Cena did he ever get the belt back? What about Rey Mysterio how is he doing I remember he got hurt really bad.

I simply did not have time to watch WWE and then I forgot all about it eventually and just did not watch it after that.
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #15
4~LiFe
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point

i watched this when i was like 13....

if you want action watch ufc.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #16
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 761
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4~LiFe View Post
i watched this when i was like 13....

if you want action watch ufc.
^ I Co-Sign YESSSS But if you want entertainment and great actors the WWE is a show to watch

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #17
4~LiFe
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point

lol what you saying? dudes beating the poop out of each other and blood everywhere not entertaining?
Old 09-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #18
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 21
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

YESS ufc , i WATCH THIS

Thanks, donkios.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #19
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zom_B_X View Post
YESS ufc , i WATCH THIS
TNA! and sum ufc

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #20
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

WWE is not even entertaining anymore they are not even allowed to swear -_-"

Old 09-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #21
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

meh.. the one time I watched UFC they was hugging each other the whole match there was no real action at that point it seemed really boring to me.
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:50 PM   #22
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by x(-LUX-)x View Post
^ I Co-Sign YESSSS But if you want entertainment and great actors the WWE is a show to watch
great actors?

since when?

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:30 PM   #23
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Since Jericho.

I still watch anything considered pro wrestling. Still watch WWE even though its PG. That doesn't bother me. What bothers me are how they promote most matches, the quality of the matches, how meaningless the titles are, how people are used, how the divisions are, and the fact they usually have doctors come in when someone bleeds in a match. I don't care if its PG or Non PG because that crap is entertainment. What I care for is Wrestling. =/

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #24
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (IW)Bahki View Post
Since Jericho.

I still watch anything considered pro wrestling. Still watch WWE even though its PG. That doesn't bother me. What bothers me are how they promote most matches, the quality of the matches, how meaningless the titles are, how people are used, how the divisions are, and the fact they usually have doctors come in when someone bleeds in a match. I don't care if its PG or Non PG because that crap is entertainment. What I care for is Wrestling. =/
^^^This. ALL of this.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #25
Lyrical

Post Thanks / Like
Lyrical is an unknown quantity at this point

well wwe is ok when your bored, i agree randy orton is beast and unpredictible,but i prefer UFC OR TNA ,bcuz thats were sting and kurt angle r and um rick flair

[ Signature resized by (-ObNoXiOuS-1-), feel free to contact me and/or remove this notice ]
Lyrical is offline   Reply With Quote