Go for broke Iplay2winIsHere General 6 01-27-2007 09:11 AM
My cd player broke. SfoBloodWormSfo General 17 07-06-2006 01:21 PM

Old 05-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default Broke 2 personal records today (video)

First PR:

Second PR (but didn't record) was DB Bench press 95x5, then 95x4 second set.
Previous PR was 90x5 (last week).

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #2
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Broke 2 personal records today (video)

Congratulation !
i just did a record today to... i actually cleaned up my room !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Congratulation !
i just did a record today to... i actually cleaned up my room !
Lol congrats brah!
Good for you.

And dang.. does no one else actually lift?

=[
Old 05-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Lol. I lift.

Kinda make me wanna bring a cam in there just fo you. BREAK ALL YO RECORDS... u be mirin.

But this is the internet... do you really think ppl lift. >_>

Congrats tho. Tried to break my squat PR today... nope.

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:16 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i would, at least just to keep myself in shape. and not to actually lose 300 pounds like most people tend to see it when i say i wanna shape up. but i lose all motivation when all my friends/familly members drops me in the middle of the session.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #6
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Lol. I lift.

Kinda make me wanna bring a cam in there just fo you. BREAK ALL YO RECORDS... u be mirin.

But this is the internet... do you really think ppl lift. >_>

Congrats tho. Tried to break my squat PR today... nope.
Would love to spot you while you're doing squats. =P

Jakes.

And I like the word "mirin". Haha. U aware?

Quote:
i would, at least just to keep myself in shape. and not to actually lose 300 pounds like most people tend to see it when i say i wanna shape up. but i lose all motivation when all my friends/familly members drops me in the middle of the session.
Wot?

What you mean they drop you in the middle of a session?

=[
Old 05-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

we take a full month of going in, we do 2 weeks and thats it, they leave me alone doing the rest of the month, which makes me depressed which in turn makes me wanna drop. which in turn makes me drop it.

one of my friend once received a phone call during work out and he left me right there. for another friend. can you believe that ?
Old 05-17-2012, 02:10 PM   #8
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshole View Post
And dang.. does no one else actually lift?
Firstly, wow that's amazing D: GJ.

I'm a newby at the gym.
Mainly work on triceps/chest for now xD.
Max normal pullups is 15, my back is pretty weak =/.

As for my record, 2 weeks ago I got up to 200lbs for my new bench max, hopefully in a week I can get up to 210. Trying to get up to 225 by end of June . Kinda discouraging when kids around my age are doing 3 plates near my bench xD.

65X5 3 set of DB bench is my normal workout.

I'm 140-145 pounds, go to the gym on my spare time so yeah, cant really expect much
Old 05-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

WEAK!

I'm joking. Actually, that's pretty good. Keep up the hard work. Getting in shape or just keeping your body fat % down is great for your over-all health. Unfortunately, most people are highly addicted to food and rarely exercise.

But remember... brains over bronze

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #10
guitarrocker

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

lolol..

Construction>lifting weights.

the end.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #11
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
we take a full month of going in, we do 2 weeks and thats it, they leave me alone doing the rest of the month, which makes me depressed which in turn makes me wanna drop. which in turn makes me drop it.

one of my friend once received a phone call during work out and he left me right there. for another friend. can you believe that ?
This is why you need to motivate yourself.
I started working out with my brother. It was great. Then he started getting too busy, and I stopped going too. Until I said "** it! I'm gonna go myself!" and since then I actually did more than I ever did with my brother.

Self-motivation = one of the best things in any aspect of life. If you're only going to rely on others, you may never get far. I want you to do well brotha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noo**iller View Post
Firstly, wow that's amazing D: GJ.

I'm a newby at the gym.
Mainly work on triceps/chest for now xD.
Max normal pullups is 15, my back is pretty weak =/.

As for my record, 2 weeks ago I got up to 200lbs for my new bench max, hopefully in a week I can get up to 210. Trying to get up to 225 by end of June . Kinda discouraging when kids around my age are doing 3 plates near my bench xD.

65X5 3 set of DB bench is my normal workout.

I'm 140-145 pounds, go to the gym on my spare time so yeah, cant really expect much
200 for 1RM, for a newbie?
Holy crap man! That's super impressive. I didn't reach 200 until a year+ into my lifting.
Testosterone is strong in you my friend. Take advantage of it. There's no better feeling than being fit, looking muscular, and walking into a crowd just feeling overall superior. (No brag.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post
WEAK!

I'm joking. Actually, that's pretty good. Keep up the hard work. Getting in shape or just keeping your body fat % down is great for your over-all health. Unfortunately, most people are highly addicted to food and rarely exercise.

But remember... brains over bronze
I agree. However, I think lifting has actually made me a bit more mature.
I also learned a LOT more about the way the body works, the nutrition, and also motivating me to become better in all other activities too, such as reading and learning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarrocker101 View Post
lolol..

Construction>lifting weights.

the end.
How about you construct a ***** up your butt?

=[
Old 05-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #12
guitarrocker

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

Just because I don't need to work out to make musclessess don't mean to be jellys.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:51 PM   #13
-AD-thedestruction

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough-AD-thedestruction will become famous soon enough
Visit -AD-thedestruction's Facebook Visit -AD-thedestruction's YouTube

I workout daily.. i still break for like 1 day a week but its not my fault anymore..it has become a habit.. it feels like never before when i push hard, its like i get a high after i lay down from that hard time of pushing.

I'm doing all different kinds of push-ups can do mainly them all except the *Only 2 hands, no feet*..
My legs are pressing: IDK i forgot what my max was.
i dropped 25lbs from August1st-April9th the rest turned into muscle, and im still losing and making muscle from it.
Dumbbell highest: 55lbs
never went to my max in bench pressing last time i did though, i lifted 150lbs
Doing all different types of pull-ups, i can do 28pull-ups in a row currently, correctly.

Still working.. will update yall.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:46 AM   #14
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AD-thedestruction View Post
I workout daily.. i still break for like 1 day a week but its not my fault anymore..it has become a habit.. it feels like never before when i push hard, its like i get a high after i lay down from that hard time of pushing.

I'm doing all different kinds of push-ups can do mainly them all except the *Only 2 hands, no feet*..
My legs are pressing: IDK i forgot what my max was.
i dropped 25lbs from August1st-April9th the rest turned into muscle, and im still losing and making muscle from it.
Dumbbell highest: 55lbs
never went to my max in bench pressing last time i did though, i lifted 150lbs
Doing all different types of pull-ups, i can do 28pull-ups in a row currently, correctly.

Still working.. will update yall.
Just told you "good job" in another thread.
So again, good job on the weight loss.

However, I refuse to believe you can do 28 pull-ups, with correct form.
#1) are they dead-hang? (correct form)
#2) are you sure they're not chin-ups?

Also, forget barbell man. Stick to DBs only. So much better for your shoulders.

Oh, also broke another record Monday. Got 100 DB's for 4 reps, 2 sets. No spotter. Felt like a god finally being able to lift up 100's. =D

=[
Old 05-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #15
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

PR is nothing. Break some Olympic records maaayne
Old 05-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #16
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
PR is nothing. Break some Olympic records maaayne
The heaviest weighted pullup (world record) is something like 204 lbs added.
I'm shooting for that, to be in the Guinness World book.

Did 90 lbs yesterday for 3/4 rep.

=[