SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thinking bout PS3 system4 General 23 03-18-2009 01:16 AM
What am I thinking system4 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 83 10-29-2007 06:15 PM
I've been Thinking Nyah! General Comments & Strategies 37 09-21-2007 01:03 PM
Thinking about getting photoshop again 1-hitta Banners, Avatars and Images 6 04-24-2007 08:04 PM
What are you thinking about? Mercedes04 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 109 03-19-2006 06:28 AM

Old 10-11-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
evilhadoken
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
evilhadoken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Been thinking

about going to the navy. What you guys think?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Not a bad choice. IMV.
My cusion is in the navy. She said the boot-camp trainning wasnt to bad. Right now, she is in A-School, in Illinois.
It would be a good opportunity for you. Espically if your going to the tech. field.
But I advise you, make sure this is really, REALLY what you want to do. Once you do your 2nd swear in, before you go to boot-camp, there's no turning back. So be sure, that its something that you want to do, for sure.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
evilhadoken
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, lately my life has been has been nothing but sitting at home unemployed and watching tv.

Ive had serious depression issues and for a while now ive been wondering what i could do to make my life better and actually have a future. So i thought about the navy.

right now its probably sounding like the navy is going to be a piece a cake and that its not going to bother me. trust me ive been to the website and stayed up the whole night last saturday thinking about it. Ive asked all of my friends and they all think its a good idea.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:56 AM   #4
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 39
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Get an education first.
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:09 AM   #5
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

I want to join the army. I might get into it. I have a friend that's in the army as well.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:55 AM   #6
Luke500
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 195
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough

Marines.

Yeah,same as liquid said. Just make sure you don't have second thoughts,that's the worst scenario.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:09 AM   #7
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

The Air force is one of the top forces, benefit wise. You should check it up. I mean, when It comes to military forces, you can't satisfy yourself with one pick. Explore them first. Look for info and stuff.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:28 AM   #8
rvca
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
rvca is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i wanted to go in marines but my friend wants to go into the air force idk which one to pick lol

im doing it for the training though
Old 10-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

I just lost two friends who were in the Army. So judging from that, I wouldn't want ANYONE to go to the military, because that would mean you go into war. =[ =[

But aside from that, if you think it will help YOU then it's a great place to be. Tons of benefits, plus it builds real character. I wouldn't mind going there myself.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #10
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Im going to the Marines...I'll have to cut my hair... but I am going. Its a cool choice.. navy is pretty cool too, besides all the ***...

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #11
evilhadoken
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Get an education first.
Why do you think im going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]The Air force is one of the top forces, benefit wise. You should check it up. I mean, when It comes to military forces, you can't satisfy yourself with one pick. Explore them first. Look for info and stuff.
Yeah i looked it up, the navy is the best choice for me. mainly because they get stationed everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I just lost two friends who were in the Army. So judging from that, I wouldn't want ANYONE to go to the military, because that would mean you go into war. =[ =[
im sorry about that, i really am. but the navy hardly does anything, my ex is in the navy and right now shes in hawaii.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:42 PM   #12
Rockman

Post Thanks / Like
Rockman is an unknown quantity at this point

fun in the sun ftw?
Rockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evilhadoken @ Oct. 12 2009,23:18)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Get an education first.
Why do you think im going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]The Air force is one of the top forces, benefit wise. You should check it up. I mean, when It comes to military forces, you can't satisfy yourself with one pick. Explore them first. Look for info and stuff.
Yeah i looked it up, the navy is the best choice for me. mainly because they get stationed everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I just lost two friends who were in the Army. So judging from that, I wouldn't want ANYONE to go to the military, because that would mean you go into war. =[ =[
im sorry about that, i really am. but the navy hardly does anything, my ex is in the navy and right now shes in hawaii.
Well then bro, like I said, it's one of the better things a person can do in life. It's very helpful in every way to a person. Builds character!

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:35 PM   #14
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ Oct. 12 2009,10:07)]Im going to the Marines...I'll have to cut my hair... but I am going. *Its a cool choice.. navy is pretty cool too, besides all the ***...
Dood I cant imagine you without dreads,but umm Imo I say if you thing its gonna put some type of excitement,closure,purpose in your life go for it man. Px is backing you 100%
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote